Cadance could do little more than stroke her mane with a free hoof while trying to soothe the unicorn with comforting words. The valley through which the convoy walked was dotted with rocks and boulders of all shapes and sizes, with the surrounding mountains acting as a perimeter wall which surrounded the hive. Princess Cadance: It's nice to meet you all. We all betrayed you Twilight. Applejack: I wanna tell you that I think your brother sounds like a real good guy. Again. Thank you, Princess. Replied Shining without hesitation. The sun princess spoke glumly. Amy Rose: Eryes. Is your pride too stubborn for you to admit that the way you treated Twilight was wrong?! Stay indoors, Spirits of Harmony. ", "But that wasn't your niece. Chrysalis cackled evilly. Twilight followed Cadence all the way to her chamber. Will I let you out? Please forgive me, I should've never left with the others. Fluttershy: Well, I know that, but something is definitely not right about her! Chrysalis turn arounds and gasps in horror when they saw this. The Lunar Princess knocked on the door, Twilight Velvet wasting no time in answering. "And Shining? Please wait here. Something snapped in Velvet's mind, and at once the unicorn bowed before the slightly bemused Luna. Now the Royal guards gets it, one unicorn after another flying across the screen. Replied Velvet. So it's easy to imagine how exhausted he must have been. Before Pinkie could finish speaking, the girls heard a loud thump outside, followed by the sound of something being dragged through mud. Twilight took a calming breath. All that stress just kinda hit a boiling point and ya'll snapped at each other. When they did enter, she wasted no time leaving the game before getting up off her beanie bag to face Shining, who had just walked in behind his vanguard. Sonic: Well, what no- [earthquake] Oh now what?! [Sonic looks at him] I don't think I've ever seen you this worked up before. Replied Shining, who prepared to inform his officers via magical telepathy of their orders. When we betrayed you, the connection between us as the Elements of Harmony was critically damaged to the point where they could not be used. Shining replied grimly. With that, Shining bowed, before turning on a dime and motioning to his men to leave the sisters alone, returning to their stations as the throne room's ceremonial guards. Well, when on that Nightmare Night I tried to connect with my subjects, it was Twilight who helped me to become more down-to-earth and kinder to my subjects than before. My friends apologized well Applejack did. [Little did the Mane Six know, Shadow was watching them the whole time], Shadow: [whispers] You maybe right about Cadance being evil girls, but once you figure out the truth, you'll be in for a surprise. But then came the sound of snorting mixed with snoring. While there was no conflict outside, there was conflict deep inside. Page generated in 0.073 seconds Oh, and all the dresses and suits need mending. Take a note. Twilight said as Spike appeared from behind Rarity. We'll be waiting." Chrysalis then stared into a green flame that burned at the side of her throne. However, Blade ordered Snake to hold position for a little while longer, so as to not make things seem suspicious. The only question that lingered, however, was how long would that loyalty last? [The scene changes to evening as Shining Armor and Cadance have their first dance together as husband and wife, Twilight nods to Pinkie who smiles and zooms to boomboxes and a record player and pull DJ Pon-3, a white mare with a blue mane and glasses on her from behind to play]. For now it was just Twilight, huddled in a warm embrace with those she loved and held dear. Spike piped up. I'll be completely honest here, weddings always seem to bring out the absolute worst in some people. Barked Chrysalis. "We won't leave you ever again." Just make this place suitable for a wedding again.. "Thank you Lieutenant. Replied Velvet. As for what you're going to tell her, I'm sure once the time comes, you will know what to say, and more importantly, how to say it. Inside their carriage, the mood was quite grim. Maintain your cover and I will report back when the time to attack is right. Oftentimes, an artist would find a scene worthy of a new painting, and it would fall to him to transfer that scene from real life to canvas, thereby creating a transcendent work of art. Those who gave themselves up were spared harvesting, but were taken prisoner. Barbarousis! Rarity being the older sister of Sweetie Belle, also knew that the argument was harsh. Did they really have the matter under control, or were they too caught up in the wedding to remember what was at stake? Twilight Sparkle: Rarity, you will be responsible for designing the dresses for the bride and her bridesmaids. I'm your number one assistant. Rarity, could you help the princesses get ready? "Nervous?" Sonic: Oh yeah, cause not gonna lie, that was actually somewhat harsh. I mean, what are the chances they could screw up again? Twilight winced. The Royal Guard and those who try to help them will be caught up in a frenzy of thuggery and murder. Velvet and Night looked at each other, shuffling anxiously as they did so, before deciding it was best if the former explained what happened. When Shining Armor turns to take his wedding ring, Twilight bursts into the wedding hall, proclaiming that neither she nor Shining Armor should stand next to Cadance. The time has come for Canterlot to learn the true strength of the Changelings". Whispered Luna, comforting her sister. Cadance was focused mostly on how Twilight was going to feel seeing the girls again. Having settled in, Chrysalis decided to pass on some fresh orders to her officers. Many of the city's buildings were damaged in the fighting, particularly by Changeling pegasi divebomb attacks, and much of the populace was displaced in the chaos. She fooled everypony.. Worse still, she couldn't comprehend just how little she cared for Twilight, compared to the amount of love and attention she gives to her animal friends daily. Dr. Eggman: [his face goes red in anger] I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!!! "That is correct sister. [magically levitated a handkerchief over to Twilight] It's not the end of the world. Alkaios! "Applejack, there's something Big Macintosh and I want to ask you.". It was my pride that convinced me to leave my best friend so I could follow after the Queen of them Changeling thugs, who I foolishly believed to be the real Princess Cadance. "No problem Rarity!" Celestia please help us.". Asked Shroud, preparing his mind to take mental notes, regardless of length. "Which is why I suggest we hide in the Everfree Forest. I hope I'm not interrupting." Disguise yourselves and your men, and we will go hide somewhere nopony will find us. He tumbles to the ground in slow motion. Ah' told the girls we should go and check on the princess, and with that, we walked out on her. Yelled Rainbow, who proceeded to charge the shield at lightspeed. Yelled out the conductor as the train whistled. The finest spy in my intelligence corps." All she cared about was just going back to her quarters, before crying her eyes out, packing her things and leaving Canterlot, wanting to get away from those who no longer cared for her. Why shouldn't she expect the very best on her wedding day? The union of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. She creates the sonic rainboom that shines all over Canterlot], Rainbow Dash: Best wedding ever! But for now, the main objective was to meet the girls and Cadance at Sugarcube Corner to form a plan. : Volume 15, Mad Mare With a Box. It's mine! Ah' did apologize to Twilight, twice! She was almost to the castle gates when rapid hoofsteps sounded behind her. She knew Celestia had bad news for her, but this was beyond anything she had imagined. Applejack was completely shocked about what happened around her, Yes, Twilight did in fact make Cadence cry and leave. In the meantime, Celestia turned to Cadance. ", "Of course your Majesty" Blade hissed in response. Inside the Changeling Hive, which too was being lashed by the ferocious rainfall, the leaders of Queen Chrysalis's army were gathered inside the war room, studying a strategic map of Canterlot which was spread out on the table. I really hurt my sister!, It could wait sweetheart Cadence said". Siblings were supposed to look out for each other, be there, and be kind to one another despite their differences, why was Shining being so mean? Princess Celestia, Shining Armor, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, AJ, clearly you are not worthy of the time of a pony like Twilight Sparkle, and by extension, you are not worthy of my time either. It left a horrible panging feeling in her heart as once more, the magnitude of her and the girl's collective actions hit home. Did you look over there? Twilight pointed to a random corner of the room. Cadance did have a right to be angry, considering how close she was with Twilight, but this was the equivalent of sticking thorns in her body. Thinking quickly, Chrysalis turned to her Changelings to rally them. Applejack: No, she was just being fake and totally insincere! Twilight Sparkle: I know, she isn't just unpleasant and rude. Everyone is enjoying the picnic when Spike came running up to them, out of breath]. Before his eyes, it opened to reveal Twilight, who was packing her saddlebags. Let's go check on the Princess! "Welcome back my Queen" Hissed Blade. From her bedroom, the unicorn could be heard sobbing. Twilight! Shining Armor called as he ran to his little sister, levitating the note behind him. ", "Lady Velvet, Sir Light, the reason I am here is because of your aura.". She then buried her eyes in her hooves and cried. Greater matters such as this always overruled the minor details, a fact Cadance did not forget. I want to make up for my actions at the rehearsal. "Yeah Spike, I was. In his hands he held his top hat. ), (Princess Celestia shows them a picture of Black Panther, Princess Celestia and Doctor Strange), (Mordecai's Crew throws a Orion-Kalashnikov Advanced Combat Rifles, M12 Shotgun, SIG SG 540, Mark VII Desert Eagle, Franchi SPAS-12 Shotgun, Mark XIX Desert Eagle and Guardian Angel Keyblade to Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike [Dragpn]), (Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike [Dinosaur] hands Princess Cadance and Shining Armor a M12 Shotgun, SIG SG 540, Mark VII Desert Eagle, Franchi SPAS-12 Shotgun, Mark XIX Desert Eagle and Guardian Angel Keyblade), (Mordecai's Crew throws a Solarsaber, Harmony Sword and Keyblade of Harmony, Magicsaber, Honestysaber, Laughtersaber, Loyaltysaber, Generositysaber and Kindsaber to Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy), (Eunice and Mordecai throws a Crystal Heartsaber and Shieldsaber to Princess Cadance and Shining Armor), (Black Panther, Shuri/Black Panther, Mordecai's Crew are leaving Ponyville Hospital), (Mysterious Cloaked Villains raises their gauntlets and snaps their fingers), (Mysterious Cloaked Villains notices the damages inflicted on the scorched Gauntlets), (Princess Cadance suddenly stumbles over, and collapses into ashes, much to Shining Armor's shock; Rainbow Dash watches Shining Armor mourning Princess Cadance's death. Behind him, the door closed and locked again, sealing him away from the outside world. With a quick and curt bow, Snake Bite flew off to Ponyville. Having settled himself in the living room, Shining gathered what remained of his steely nerves and what was left of his resolve to break the news to his parents. [seeing Celestia looking at her in confusion, she breaks into tears] [sobbing] Why does she have to ruin my special day? Loud, too." Sonic: [dumbfonded] Wha- Why didn't you tell us?! [stays out of sight]. [normal] Princess Mi Amore Cadenza? Are you getting another one of your headaches? I won't be long." ", "Very well." "What was their reaction?" Whatever Celestia wanted her for, it certainly wasn't anything light-hearted. She'd be getting a pretty great sister, too. Wake up! His partner did the same, before stepping back to allow Shining access. It looked like they had it under control. Rouge: Think maybe you're being just a tiny bit possessive of your brother? This day should have been just perfect, The kind of day of which they dreamt when they was small. Cream/Amy Rose: [excited chatter and laughing], [outside the room, the girls were lost on what to do]. Despite being originally hesitant, Applejack quickly swallowed her sorrows and stepped up to the plate. Fluttershy: Whatever it is you're planning, we'll stop you! "I am sorry, dear sister. Stepping forward, she spoke with newfound determination. ", "No, it's OK. [The two siblings embrace and Shining Armor gets inside the carriage with Cadance], [She leans out and throw her bouquet of flowers to Minuette, Lyra, and Twinkleshine. To top it all off, there was an overbearing and very heavy feeling of speechlessness and regret hanging over the room. Because of your foolishness, our dear Twilight will be lost. The girls could only look at her with frank expressions. There was no known reports or rumours of a wedding or any other high-security event this time, according to reports from her spies, thus there wouldn't be a shield to deal with. "CHARGE!" But in order to keep up appearances, she smiled warmly. Rarity quipped cautiously. They were all suffering equally as bad as she was, and thus they had to be there for each other and for Twilight especially. I'm begging you!" However, despite the fact her mind was still full of memories of what happened in the library with Twilight, she was determined to put it behind her and focus on the task at hoof; reconciling with Twilight using whatever means necessary. If Spike could tell she was still conflicted with the events of the wedding, then there was no hope of hiding it. We see Eunice, carrying the pickle jar. Twilight Sparkle: Looks like we really are on our own girls. ", "Well, things happened, concerning a few ponies including mahself, Twilight and the other girls. This was the latter's ultimate redemption. What gives you the divine right to lecture us when you are guilty of the same sins?! We pan over to Black Panther), (Fastforward to Twilight's friends, Shining Armor and Princess Celestia), [Twilight nods to Pinkie who smiles and zooms to boomboxes and a record player and pull DJ Pon-3, a white mare with a blue mane and glasses on her from behind to play], (Photos were taken of Pinkie eating a cake, Applejack playing the fiddle, Spike and Sweetie Belle dancing, Rainbow Dash with Soarin, one of the Wonderbolts and Rarity with Fancypants. How can you even call yourselves her friends anymore?!". [She went into a bliss and falls over to the ground], Amy Rose: Oh Rarity [chuckles slightly]. Shining Armor stands up]. ", "No ma'am. The Princess requests a moment alone with the captain.". In fact, she looked about the same as Pinkie. They heard me cryin' last night and wanted to know what was wrong. Shining walked past Cadence, No it cant! he winced at a major migraine attack. Cried Rarity, who immediately galloped over to the aforementioned pegasus to make sure she was OK. "Are you alright?". You believed that she was the perfect protege, and thus you took her under your wing in order to help her realize that potential. Twilight Sparkle: Okay, maybe I was being a bit overprotective, but I was just trying to. "How are we going to get the message across with Twilight still mad at us?" Twilight barged into the rehearsal and accused..well, you, of being evil with no proof to back up her claim. "Take them.". The sheer force of it was overpowering. It wasn't until Twilight Sparkle noticed that Cadence wasn't who everypony else what who they thought she was. "Hello Twilight." [Shining Armour glares at Chrysalis then turns to Cadance and they put their horns together which creates a flow of powerful magic which heals Cadance's bruises and tattered mane. Twilight Sparkle: I'm just thinking about Shining Armor. "Why did I ever doubt her?" Minuette, Lyra Heartstrings, and Twinkleshine: I want it! "Now, we are aware that at this point, the Canterlot Royal Guard will come out of the castle en masse and attempt to form a defensive perimeter around the castle walls and entrance. No one can hear you. [looks at Shining Armor] Shouldn't someone apologize for the way they acted towards their little sister though? Whatever perils lay inside did little to faze the nerves of the Changelings. Perhaps the word "Twily" sparked connotations between Twilight and the memory of her brother banishing her. Dr. Eggman: Well, isn't this a delightful turn of events. Eventually, she reached the gateway to the family's apple orchard, most of the trees lacking the apples which commonly hung from their branches. ", "I did not commit the same sins you did! ", Silence fell over the room once more. As always, I will guard the night. Things did not go as hoped for Applejack and the rest of the Mane 5. Chrysalis delayed her response, taking a moment to ponder the plan. I mean, I know Twilight was only looking out for us and she was worried for me but the way she barged in with no proof to back up her reasoning, I couldn't tell whether or not she was trying to destroy the wedding or shatter our friendship. Princess Cadance: Could I speak to you for a moment, dear? I may fall, but I will fight you to the bitter end, because that is the reason I am a Royal Guard! ", "I thought our friendship was more important than this wedding, you could've stuck up for me when they left, all you did was follow the pack. "And that's why all this has happened." "May I get you anything?" Alone. ", "Thank you Cadance. Cried Applejack, trying to defuse the situation. What I'm asking is if you know Twilight did something wrong as well?". She knew they couldn't afford to say something that would upset Twilight. She was still very ticked off at the Mane 5, not just because they were invading her space, but also because she couldn't trust them to walk out on her again. "I cannot hold my tongue any longer. Rainbow Dash: We just wish you realized we were telling the truth sooner. Nightshade! "We all betrayed it. And Shining Armor and Princess Celestia just havent had a chance to speak with me yet. Rarity: It is gorgeous out. They were happy and content, but there was something in their eyes that Applejack could see. Rainbow cut in. [looks around] Oh look, there's old Egghead! Uh [sighs sadly, then turns to Twilight] I'm sorry about the whole "forget about being best mare" and "don't show up to the wedding" thing, I didn't know Chrysalis was disguised at the time. I understand what you are doing is for the good of our kingdom.". "You have nothing to be sorry for. "The aim of the pegasi attacking the castle is to cut off the princesses from their guards and divert them somewhere we can corner them. Asked Rarity worriedly. Why? Twilight wondered, repeating the voice speaking in her head. They were nothing more than relics to her now, relics that celebrated a friendship she thoroughly enjoyed. Indeed, it was rock solid. Sonic: [to the Mane Five] You better go with her, don't worry, we'll tell the princess you've arrived. Yelled a voice from outside the door. Twilight tried sharing a hoofshake with her from when they were young, but the Princess didn't recognize it.

Pork Barrel Advantages And Disadvantages, List Of 1990s Christian Tv Shows, Articles A