10:12, Luke 10:17. I RENOUNCE every philosophy that denies the divinity of Christ. 2:10, John 1:12. I confess them as sin and claim forgiveness in Jesus name. This shows you a spirit that specializes in his function leviathan who is the king over the children of pride. 2. 5:14-15*, * I was predestinated, determined by God to be adopted as Gods son/daughter. Understanding * The fire of the Lord is now burning you a thousand times hotter than hell, come out now in the name of Jesus. BECAUSE GOD HAS 27, 28. All spirits that have come out during this deliverance must leave this person and this area and go with the angels wherever Jesus wants them to go and we forbid you not to return. * We put a hook in your nose and a cord around your tongue and we bore a thorn in your jaw, we cut off and cast off all cords, ties, bonds, bands, ropes and chains within and without. And a two-edged sword in their hand, 40. I come against every Jezebel and Ahab spirits of complete confusion, disobedience, restlessness, resentfulness, sullenness, greed, accomplice to Jezebel, hate, retaliation, threatening, spirits trying to upstage your husband, belittling your husband, conniving behind husbands back, spirits that plot to murder and control people, religious spirits that seek to control others, soulish prophesy. Watch as well as pray Luke 21:36 (keep awake and watch).SECOND OR MIDDLE WATCH: 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.Strategy; womb of the watch; central watch that everything else was built around; also the watch that evil seed was planted against the righteous. Knowledge Eternal spirit (Heb 9:14) The strongmans house is the stronghold. 4. REPEAT EACH COMMAND AS DIRECTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. 4. WebDaily prayer. The prayer of binding and loosing halts Satans activities. God bless you with divine ability and with abundance, may your hands prosper whatever you touch. Lord I will lift up your name and give you all the glory, honor and praises due to you for the rest of my days, even as my heart is cleansed from every filthy work of the flesh to serve you in holiness and righteousness, in the name of Jesus. Matthew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. This passage has caused a lot of confusion and misinterpretation of the meaning of binding and loosing. I divorce Baal, Satan! I bind all sickness and disease released against my mind or body. Might Expect the manifested results of your command as Jesus has already won the battle, 2000 years ago. l have recorded some of them in my diary. WebThrough prayer we are to exercise the authority given to us, I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in Heaven; 16. OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS IS: healinganddeliveranceministries.com. The Bible says, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. We intend to exercise that power to set ourselves free. They have come here to be freed, they love the Lord Jesus, they belong to Him, you are trespassers, you are interlopers, your grounds and legal rights have been destroyed and canceled. 11:21-22 When a strongman armed keepeth his palace his goods are in peace. Send the sword of the Lord, reinforcements, arrows, lances, and hornets from heaven to attack. The Greek is Lyo (Strongs 3089). Take up your cross daily and follow Jesus (Luke 9:23). Satan has no place in me, no power over me, through. (2 Corinthians 4:4) Jesus taught us to bind the strong man, then we can plunder his house: No man can enter into a strong mans house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. (Mark 3:27). In some instances, the victim had to be set free from a ruling spirit that actslike a slavemaster holding the victim captive. In the name of Jesus. 13:14; Gal. Holy Spirit touch every soul on this prayer line and help us to be set free from the stronghold of rebellion and all his subordinates, in the name of Jesus. This is the key. Lord Jesus Christ, we ask that you direct the angels to minister to our needs, we lose warring angels, ministering angels, protocol angels, security angels, evil angels, territorial angels, the Holy Spirit and the Seven-Fold Spirit of God. Sickle cell pain no more, cancers nomore, healthy minds and bodies. NepJ5NF ),nSc5&J21M.6EQ^EQ%,nUW`\%er.v 3 The reason the evil spirit said that was because the exorcists were not believers in / followers of Jesus and so therefore they did not have His authority to cast out demons in His name. Got some tools from your posted declarations (GODs WORD is sooo good)! angels to come and carry the demons to wherever you want them to go as they are cast out. Lord Jesus I now ask you to forgive me and cleanse me by your precious blood, I accept your forgiveness and I chose to forgive myself, in Jesus name. AS YOU COME TO DELIVERANCE SESSIONS, OR IF YOU ARE DOING SELF-DELIVERANCE, THE DEMONS WILL BE CAST OUT. I break all soul-ties, silver cords and ley lines by fire, that came as a result of the curse. 27:1. What does the phrase, shall be bound in heaven, shall be loosed in heaven mean,. AMEN. A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me, Ps 91:7. Isa. Consideration Another possible location for the strongman, which may be controlling a demon you may be attempting to deliver a person from, can be found in another person. 11:14; It is very clear from all the above scriptures, our fervent duty if we are to be overcomers is to resist Satan steadfastly and that includes binding and casting him out of our lives. 14. 1. SATANS POWER CAN BE SEEN IN OPERATION THROUGH HIS FALLEN ANGELS AND EARTHBOUND SPIRITS/STRONGMAN AND ORDINARY DEMONS AS LISTED: a) Permitted to afflict the righteous. WebDaily prayer. Thank you, Lord, for your promise to keep us in all our ways, in the name of Jesu, REPENTANCE: Ps. We ask the warrior angels to come with their flaming, sharp two-edged swords capable of dividing spirit and soul. It may be that unclean spirits from which you are now free had been with you for a very long time. Father, please heal my wounds, scars, mind, will, emotions, intellect and build up my walls in Jesus name, I pray. 3:5) in this life, PRAISE GOD! Williams the bible translator points out for us the verb form is the perfect passive participle, so the reference is to things in a state of having been already forbidden (permitted). Diligence So your prayer would sound like this I bind up pride in the name of Jesus and I loose humility So you would loose the opposite of what you are binding up. 1. Lord we bind our nation to peace, and we lose our nation from violence. 2:2 ; Matt. 35. 47:1). I renounce and reject and destroy, grave clothes assigned against me, burn to ashes by the fire of the Holy Ghost. In Matthew 18, binding and loosing does not take place in a context of exorcism, but in administering church discipline. 2. All true believers have been given authority and power over all the powers of darkness. THIS FOLLOWING PRAYER CAN BE USED AS IT INCORPORATES ALL OF THE INDIVIDUAL PRAYERS MENTTIONED ABOVE OR SIMPLY FOLLOW INDIVIDUAL PRAYERS AS SHOWN IN PREVIOUS SESSIONS OR AS LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. Lord, empty me this day of every satanic element akin to the root of bitterness and fill me with your unspeakable joy, peace and righteousness in the Holy Ghost. Discernment THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is powerful and effective to do this. To execute vengeance on the nations, Spend some time in praise and worship with thanksgiving (singing will bring you into His presence, thanksgiving will bring you into His gates, praise will cause you to enter His courts and worship will allow you to go into the Holy of Holies). Satan, I renounce you and all your evil works. These are just a few of the many possible spirits. I cut off all communication with Jezebel from the second heaven in the name of Jesus. He sees the dragon, that ancient serpent which is the devil or Satan and bound him for a thousand years. I loose myself from every assignment of witchcraft, sorcery, and divination. 41. Therefore, when you bind something here on earth, it will be bound in the spiritual realm as well. Thank you for these scripture readings and prayers. The strongman is regarded as the gatekeeper of the stronghold; he fortifies the stronghold stationing demons to protect the stronghold and secure its position. Copyright 2023 Healing And Deliverance Ministries. is already won by. I command the spirits to manifest, identify and reveal themselves. Please pray for me that the spirit of delay will be broken from my life. 51:20 You are my battle axes and weapons of war with thee will break in pieces the nations and with thee will I destroy kingdoms. Holy Spirit I thank you for helping me to keep my confession straight and in line with the will of God. Over the years we have learned that the spirit of Rejection, Bitterness, Rebellion are strong open doors to the spirit of Jezebel and Ahab; starting with Adam and Eve. We thank you Jesus for the use of your name and for your protective blood. I believe Josephine refers to the wife of Napoleon. * ISBN 0-88270-713-2 In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind my spirit, soul and body to the will of purposes of God for my life. I pray for the strong angel to come loud against the powers that have tried to hold me back. We are to spoil Satans plans, plots and maneuvers against Gods people.Exercise your faith in Jesus and enforce the authority vested in the Church (Born-again Christians) by speaking directly to Satan, binding his work and rendering him helpless in your situation in the name of Jesus. 0000005755 00000 n It is the sheep that wanders from the flock that is most endangered. 16:19 And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, shall be loosed in heaven. Finally, once more, the word to bind refers to incapacitating, or rendering of none effect Satans powers, his fallen angels and his earthbound devils in the lives of the persons who have been held captive. organisation elsewhere, or any links therein. Jesus bound and loosed The cross was Jesus confrontation with the powers that rejected his kingship: They bound Jesus and handed him over to Pilate (Mark I am blessed, wealthy, healthy, prosperous, joyful and preserved. (Rebellion) Fear, Accusation towards others, Projection, Rebellion, Selfishness, Pride, Hatred, Resentment, Violence, Murder, Memory Recall Loss, Disobedience, Paranoia, Suspicion, Distrust, Persecution, Confrontation, Self Will, Projection, Stubbornness, Anger, Root Of Bitterness, Judgmental, Self-Deception, Self-Delusion, Self-Destruction, Self-Seduction, Unteachableness, Control, Possessiveness, Unforgiveness, Retaliation, False Beliefs, Anti-Submissiveness, mental and spiritual spirits. ls it good to have a list of (warfare prayer list. BEGIN NOW TO CALL OUT THE FOLLOWING SPIRITS OF _________________ AS LISTED BELOW USING COMMANDS, DECLARATIONS, SCRIPTURES, PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT, CRYING OUT TO THE LORD, WHATEVER THE LORD LEADS YOU TO SAY AND DO. NOTE: READ THE SCRIPTURES TO DEMONS TO SOFTEN THEM UP, GET SCRIPTURES TO DO WITH SPIRITUAL WARFARE, PRIDE, SELF PITY, FEAR, REBELLION, LUST, UNBELIEF, REJECTION, ETC. 5:19-20). Because we stand as co-heirs in Jesus Christ, we have his authority to execute this judgment on the forces of evil. Father today, I come before you and confess that I have harbored resentment, and entertained bitterness in my heart towards those who have hurt me, offended me and oppressed me. 16. We command you to line up in rank and file and order and come out quickly. 26. NOTE: They have been sent forth to minister on our behalf. This condition can wreak havoc in a persons life. So before you bind a strongman, you must be able to identify/observe the manifested behavior of those spirits as the behavior pattern will reveal the true character of the spirit you are dealing with. Your analysis is very helpful. We are over you, your fallen angels, your demons and all forces of evil. I do not, therefore, fling away my fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward, Hebrews 10:38.I praise You Heavenly Father that You have given me authority to dispatch ministering angels to work on my behalf and behalf of my household, as heirs of salvation, therefore, I say ministering spirits, I loose you in the name of Jesus to minister on my behalf according to the will of God (Heb. Good spirit (Psalm 143:10) Schizophrenia (The Little Man In Between), LUST: Fantasy Lust, Perverseness, Harlotry (2). Jesus commented on the need for binding evil. Amen. 54:17), therefore, I overrule and overthrow the plans of trouble makers, scoffers, persecutors, character assassins, all ill-spoken words, ill wishes, enchantments, divinations, spells, hexes, curses, witchcraft prayers, soulish prayers, every tormenting spirit sent by a witch, warlock, sorcerer, spiritualist or person from the dark side (Deut. 24:13 He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. I break this curse all the way back to Adam and Eve, I ask you Lord to revoke the curses of rebellion over my life, my descendants, future generations and my ancestors as I forgive all of my offenders coming down the family line. 6:12; Mark 16:17). God bless you with perfect peace as your mind is stayed on Christ. 14:14). We ask you Father to come in power and release 12 legions of angels to assist us in this battle. (The Church). NOTE: Get the People to Pray after You to cancel all legal rights of the enemy as we place all prayers under the blood. * We exercise the authority over the work of Gods hands as seen in Isa. Counsel 7. I RENOUNCE, BREAK AND LOSE MYSELF AND FAMILY FROM ALL OTHER RELIGIONS ESPECIALY ROMAN CATHOLICISM/HINDUISM/ISLAM/BUDDHISM/MORMANISM/JEHOVAH WITNESS/NEW AGE AND ALL OTHER RELIGIONS. Every act of incest, violence, murder, rape done in your name, I cancel it by the blood of Jesus. $)4dL XI]p)SXP But he that.is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Longsuffering 14:24; I Samuel 11:11. I renounce you all and destroy your works in my life in the name of Jesus. Eph 4:26-27, Eph. When we bind something, we declare it unlawful (or evil) based on Gods word. I further bind, block and resist all evil assignments of pride, discouragement, divination, condemnation, intimidation, despair, deception, confusion, distractions,perversion, locusts (come to eat up what I do, receive and to consume my harvest), hindering spirits, spirits that cause miscarriages to abort dreams and visions are also bound that were sent to stop my household and me in the name of Jesus, TheyMust Go Now!I also rebuke, bind, blockand resist all spiritual wickedness in high places on assignment to world leaders in high places and world rulers on assignment to my family, neighborhood and people in my city and state as I dismantle the power of world rulers from over their heads now, in Jesus name. Every grave dug for my sake bury your owner, in the name of Jesus. 2143 0 obj <> endobj For some reason the Bible equates rebellion with witchcraft. Experiencing Amen.. Father, I ask that your will be done in this situation, as it is done in heaven. 46. Broken spirit (Psalm 51:17) I renounce and break all ungodly covenants, oaths and vows I made in the name of Jesus. You will not prevent anyone on this prayer line from getting their freedom from your evil fellow agent of rebellion. What is the immediate context of authority over demon spirits and to bind and to loose? 6:12-18; Ps 91; Ro 5:9; I John 1:7). Example: Jesus asked legion his name. Were going to break the assignments of premature death against us. 8:37). Under the beginner and intermediate stages it explains why some prayers get undone because of sin. Arent we supposed to so it? 9. I thank you Lord for setting me free. * In some sessions you have to sever the demons inside the person from the ruling spirits operating from the outside. (Theyers) 1 Thes 5:23. 3. May the grace and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and your family. 8. You bind demons, and you loose the captives. I also break and renounce all curses of Osmodeous, vandalism, malice, senseless destruction, willful destruction, joy of destruction, arson, graffiti, pillage, looting, and disrespect for the property and possession of others. * I died with Christ and I died to the power of sins rule over my life. I break all these curses and every death wish, oath or curse off myself, my family and all future generations in the name of Jesus Christ. Matthew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven., There are so many people that are still walking around searching for the keys of the kingdom of heaven when God already gave it to us in this scripture. Thou are the Christ, the son of the living God.. Some agree that the loosing is in reference to the Holy Spirit or angels to fill a vacancy -left by departing demons. Please forgive me for idol worship, passivity, irresponsibility, fear, weakness, sexual impurity, pride, selfishness, witchcraft, control, criticism, jealousy, rebellion, competition, retaliation, marriage breaking, child abuse and worshiping other Gods. UP AND OUT!!! *Note that evil spirits often have specific functions and names. I realize that as I confess the Word of God I can then take possession of the things I am confessing. In addition, God robbing is broken out of my bloodline(Mal. 5. 14. Pray for 28. Here we see the church being pictured as a militant body, nothing can stop the church of Christ, not even Satan. We renounce you Satan and put you on notice that we are attacking your kingdom from the power of the third heaven. WebMatthew 18:18 - Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. REQUESTING GOD FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FOLLOWING: Confusion, Sullen Masculine Women, Taking Tranquilizers, Effeminate Men, Taking Drugs, Insecurity, Restless, Frustration, Witchcraft, Depression, Unholy Sex, Doubt. Demonic grace is bound, and there shall be no time, resources, or favor that will work against the will of God in Jesus name.NOW I THANK YOU FATHER THAT JESUS/YESHUA destroyed the power of every curse and recurring curses in my bloodline when He went to Calvary so I choose not to receive or allow any curse that is sent but instead choose to enter into a new cycle of blessings released in this new season in Jesus name. Your authority and weapons include: The Blood of Jesus, the name of Jesus, the Word/sword of the Spirit (Eph. and then he will spoil his house. (Matthew 12:29), When we are facing an evil stronghold in life, we must first use our inherited authority as children of God to bind the evil forces involved. Seize the kingdom of heaven and take it by force from you Satan. (It is not seen in scripture) We must look to God for our help and not to angels. I loose my city and region from every assignment of hell. For example: Break curses of ancestors coming down through the generational line or soul-ties caused by sexual sin, or witchcraft control which are also demonic ties. * Lord your word says in Matt. I BREAK ALL CURSES, let the garment of sin be burned by the fire of the Holy Spirit, the girdle cloak of sin be burned by fire, break the curse of reproach and retribution, let the garment of shame and confusion be burned by the fire of the Holy Spirit. Peace Learn to ask forgiveness when you sin. We, as humans, were below the angels and demons, but as believers, we are now seated above the angelic realm and seated with Christ. It is mainly used to continue a sentence that could be finished by a full stop, but is too long to have a comma. Spirit of prophecy (Rev 19:10) This is your position, declare it, stand on the Word, get stubborn with the Devil, this is your heritage (Luke 10:19). Ungodly sexual relationships create soul ties. They have come here to be free, they love Jesus, they belong to Him, you are trespassers, you are interlopers (meddler), your grounds and legal holds have been destroyed and cancelled. Anoint with oil. I command you Jezebel to die now, die, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus. Holiness 21. To deliver the person of all the lesser (weaker) demons, it makes sense to render the power of the stronger man ineffective (bind up his powers) so that he cannot defend his possessions. Father I thank You as I decree and declare that the Blood of Jesus draws a bloodline according to Your Word in Romans 5:9; 17 over myself; my spouse; my immediate family; my extended family; my spiritual family; friends; church family; marriages and godly families, anointed men and women of God; the Kingdom of God; Godly world leaders; America and the White House; Israel and Jerusalem; Godly judges in America; our military men and women; Israels armed forces and other allies with America; California; the godly homeless; the remnant of God; Christian corporations and businesses are all covered under the Blood of Jesus. !, in Jesus name. WE WILL CONTINUE TO CAST OUT THE STRONGHOLD OF REBELLION ALONG WITH THE OTHER FAMILIES OF BITTERNESS AND REJECTION AND REBELLION IN CHILDREN. Praise the Lord Prayer. Loosing however, refers to the loosing of a captive or person in bondage. Amen. As I break the curse of Jezebel and Ahab off my life and my descendants, I ask God to release his angels carry the demons wherever Jesus wants them to go. 0000007476 00000 n Angels excel and are strengthened as the saints speak the Word of God and declare the Blood of Jesus. 12. So possibly all of them could help. Love covers a multitude of sins; that was Gods prescription to block the Jezebel spirit from attacking the women. Sometimes we as parents have to battle the rebellious spirit in our children. Everything that we loose or bind must be in accordance with Gods word. Believers can pray to access this power. 3. I nullify every ritual, ceremony and orgy performed for you Jezebel, by the blood of Jesus. I ALSO RENOUNCE UNBELIEF, DOUBT, LIES, FEAR, HATRED AND ANGER. Prophecy 18:18 Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. The following prayers spoken by the deliverance worker are meant to be guidelines, not a firm ritual to be followed, and contain elements we have found to be important: NOTE: For those who have not yet been saved, and anyone else that is unsure of his salvation, it is very necessary to recommit and invite Jesus to take up residence in your life before you engage the enemy in these serious warfare prayers. 5. 25. It is suggested that the _demons in the person be bound/ so that you. In Matthew 12:29 Jesus is teaching us what we need to do before we can enter a strongmans house and spoil his goods. * All powers are subjected to the word of His power. From those experienced in the deliverance ministry such as Frank and Eda Mae Hammond and Horrobin and as seen from the words of Jesus, the statement, to bind the strong man is seen as very practical and a necessary procedure in the course of the deliverance ministry. The greatest blessing was that God kept us from wholeheartedly pursuing fame and fortune before Byron died. Birth of rebellious children, shame, attempting to correct mistakes, cover it up spirits, fear, rebellious spirits of Absalom, hate, spirits of murder and assassination, malicious, spirits of surface repentance, cunning spirit, deceptive spirits, trickery, witchcraft, betrayal, pompousness, false love, back stabbing, lying, arrogance, unrighteous judgment and self- serving, self-will, friction spirits, repulsive spirits, taking tranquilizers, taking drugs, restless spirits, witchcraft spirits, unholy sex, evil control of others, unrighteous judgment, rock music, Christian rock, false love, conniving, masculine women, depression, doubt. See Heb 1:14. Also binding and loosing, as you can see here, That curse can no longer manifest or operate in my life. God is not going to come to earth and do the things that He has already given the church the authority or ability to do. And loosing angels to minister to the sick? DELIVERANCE/SALVATION PRAYER/OR MEDIUM PRAYER. 11. REFER TO LESSONS #6, 7, 8 OR UNDER THE PRAYER TAB FOR A FULL BREAKDOWN OF THE CURSES, SPIRITS AND PRAYERS. Pray for guidance and discernment and test everything against the word of God. I bind the principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

Charles Woodson Hall Of Fame Speech Transcript, Articles A