Or being deprived of something might, in fact, be saving us from something that is not good for us, even though we dont have the knowledge to realise it at the time. [Al-Qur'an2:214], A moment of hardship is an opportunity to earn higher ranks, it is an opportunity to be patient and earn Allahs mercy and blessing and Allahs regard for you. Let me inform you that Allah loves His creatures, the 6,842 likes, 71 comments - Converts to islam (@converts_to_islam) on Instagram: "Loving the Prophet (S.A.W) is a natural feeling that flows within the heart of a . The hadith under discussion refers to two important principles, knowledge and behaviour. It is the good life that is mentioned in the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life [an-Nahl 16:97]. Allah describes those who are patient in the following verses: And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, who, when disaster strikes them, say, Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. A believer in His Might was being tested in front of my eyes, testimony to the ayat that warns us we will be tested the closer we get to Him, and know this is a testimony to His promise if He loves us, He will test us. Holy Prophet (S) was walking with his companions when he saw a mother Think about how his trial and patience ended, and how he was ready to offer himself for the sake of Allah. As for the kind of beauty which is neither commendable nor blameworthy, it is that which has nothing to do with either of the two purposes mentioned above (i.e., it is neither for the sake of Allah nor for the sake of worldly purposes). How come prosperity is a test? The Great Shamil, Imam of Daghestan and Chechnya, Shaykh of Naqshbandi tariqah. Are we content with our Lords decree? The good life is a life of faith in Allah and striving to obey Him. Abdullh ibn Masd (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man came to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, what do you say about a man who loves some people but cannot catch up with their good deeds?' -1, what is the source of the 2nd verse ? we teach Tajweed, understand Quran and memorization of Quran courses. Can someone explain why this point is giving me 8.3V? : ] If they kill me, it is martyrdom. And with this (same) chain, (it was reported) from the Prophet () who said: "Indeed greater reward comes with greater trial. We are Muslims, believersin Allah, then why weep at a difficult time? Indeed, Allah is the Most Appreciative. So if there is firmness in his religion, then the trial is increased, and if there is a weakness, then it is lightened. Ones station will become elevated. 10 Goals Muslim Teenagers Must Strive for! It was related by al-Bukhari. [7:126]. Is the Hadith about the ink of the scholar being holier than the blood of the martyr authentic? Did the Golden Gate Bridge 'flatten' under the weight of 300,000 people in 1987? On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah () said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Shall You fulfill his need. Then, Allh says: Leave him. When our fear grew intense and we felt pessimistic, and we despaired of ever finding any way out, we would go to him, and whenever we saw him and listened to his words, it would dispel all those feelings, and we would feel reassurance, strength, certainty and peace of mind. 11K likes, 83 comments - Quran Hadith & Knowledge (@islamic_knowledge100) on Instagram: "Allah tests those whom He loves because Allah wants to refine us, out of His love and mercy, so t . nursed it (she had lost her child but later she found him) the Prophet Praise be to Allah. Mercy into one-hundred parts and He kept its ninety-nine parts with Alhamdulillah! The best way to do it is to just keep silent and pray to Allah for patience. So beware of the world, and beware of the women. The Prophet said:No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even if it were the prick of a thorn. [Bukhari, Muslim]. Allah tests those he loves | Ep3 | 40 Hadith on Pandemics - YouTube Anas b. Mlik reported that the Messenger of Allh () said:"The magnitude of the reward is proportionate to the. One day the Holy Prophet (S) was walking with his companions when he saw a mother bird with her babies in a nest. Once overcome that period of test will then just remain a memory of the past. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . "Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. It may come through one being afflicted with an illness, a major event in ones life that causes him grief, or one may be tested through experiencing financial difficulty. It also warns against loving those who oppose them. Were he to . [Al-Bukhari]. Allah tells us:Perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good. [Quran 4: 19]. Allah condemns those who are extravagant, which applies to extravagance in clothing as well as in food and drink. Love is a proof of one's strong relationship and connection with the one whom he loves, his agreement with his morals, and following his example. What life could be better than the life of one who has all his worries and concerns reduced to a single worry and concern, which is to please Allah, so his mind and thoughts are not scattered; rather he is totally focused on Allah and his aims and thoughts, rather than being scattered in all directions, are completely focused on Allah. But, I can't find the hadith with exact number 70. The following question was asked, and it comes up quite a lot: What if someone doesnt seem to be going through any major trials, and in fact, they are being blessed with abundance. 10 Ideas to Solve the Problem of Poverty [Understand Quran (also in Turkish)], 10 Lessons from the Grandparents of Jesus (from Surah Ale Imran), 10 Reasons to Learn 10 Verses of Surah Kahaf, 11 Qualities of The Servants of the Most Merciful [Learn Quran with Tajweed at UQA], 11 Reasons to Step Up in Making Dua from Quran and Sunnah, 11 Things the Quran Tells Us About How to Live in the World, 12 Things That Are Stopping You From Being Happy, 14 Big Names in Western Literature All Influenced by the Quran, 16 Ways to Do Charity Without Spending a Penny! Learn Arabic at UQ Academy. bird with her babies in a nest. 4651). This is like wearing armour or battle-dress when fighting, or wearing silk and showing off (in front of the enemy). For example test* would result in test, tester, testers, etc. Which ability is most related to insanity: Wisdom, Charisma, Constitution, or Intelligence? In order to settle this dispute, we may say that beauty in clothing and outward appearance is of three types, one of which is commendable, one is blameworthy and one of which is neither. Lack of answers can sometimes distance people from their faithif a person doesnt understand why trials happen they can start to feel life is unfair or even that God is being unfair. A man said, "What if a man likes his clothes to look good and his shoes to look good?". This Hadth encourages having strong love for the messengers of Allah, the righteous people, and their followers according to their ranks. If a man is tested by job lose, that may also be a test for his wife, children, and other dependents. But don't look at everything which is painful or difficult as a test, and don't look at happy, easy things in life as a blessing. Therefore we must not look at someone depressed over something that seems trivial to us and say, Look what a weak person s/he is! It may be just that his/her strengths are different than yours. Here, the word pledge will have higher weight than hijrah. He (may Allah have mercy on him) also said: The good life has been interpreted as referring to contentment and being happy with ones lot and with good (halaal) provision, and so on. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. It takes a village to raise children, are you building one? Allah loves you and He has given you an opportunity to come close to Him. Yes, God does test those people whom He loves most. "Allah loves someone who when works, he performs it in perfect manner (itqan)" This hadith is enough for us to be motivated to do our best in everything. It only takes a minute to sign up. Ill Just Go for Translation!. It must be understood that what Allah says cannot contradict reality at all, because what Allah, may He be exalted, says is the ultimate level of truth. Browse other questions tagged, Like any library, Islam Stack Exchange offers great information, but, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. There is nothing worth worrying about when your life is controlled and is in the Hands of Allaah The Almighty, The Compassionate, The Most Loving. If you wish to have a free trial first then click here: https://understandquran.com/student-registration-form-free-trial.html. I need to know the hadith source identification for the 70 times better love. So ease is no less of a test of our faith, especially when we remember that Iblis vowed to use ingratitude as a means to lead us astray (see Quran 7: 16-17). Glory be to the One Who caused His slaves to experience His Paradise before meeting Him, and opened its gates to them during their life in this world, so that they felt its comfort, breeze and fragrance, which motivated them to focus all that energy on seeking it. Can I general this code to draw a regular polyhedron? The point where you overcome a test successfully, you are not the same anymore, you are now better prepared for further challenges, you have stronger belief in Allah and more hopeful of success. And give glad tidings to those who have patience. What is meant here by beauty, especially since some people use this hadith as evidence that it is permissible to look at beautiful women and to enjoy every beautiful thing? They say: whoever realizes that all that exists comes from Him will see that it is beautiful These people have no sense of jealousy for the sake of Allah or hatred and enmity for the sake of Allah, or denouncing what is evil (munkar), or jihad for the sake of Allah, or adhering His limits. . Wildcards e.g. To clarify by way of example, an illness in a family may be a difficulty for the one who is sick. You don't know their true character because they are in good situation, they are in good circumstance. Allah may test you with ease as much as he tests you with hardship. If Allah loves a people, He puts them to trial, He tests them and places them in difficulty. Prophets, those nearest to God, always had very difficult lives. Ah, verily the help of Allah is near. The man repeated that several times and every time he replied: Do not get angry, Hadith: If only you relied on Allah the way you should, He would provide for you as He provides for birds; they set out hungry in the morning and return satiated in the evening, Riyadh Al-Salheen with explanation and benefits. The Prophet said:The people who face the most difficult tests are the prophets, then the righteous, then those following them in degree. The tests of Allah are different for different individuals, custom-made according to their particular strengths and weaknesses. The people as long as they are in good health, good shape, good condition they are covered. 2963; he said it is hasan sahih), It was reported that Abul-Ahwas al-Jashami said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) saw me wearing old, tattered clothes, and asked me, Do you have any wealth? I said, Yes. He said, What kind of wealth? I said, All that Allah has given me of camels and sheep. He said, Then show the generous blessings that He has given you. (Narrated by Ahmad, no. So tender and gentle were her actions, that the companions were awe-struck at this display of love. Required fields are marked *. Allah the Exalted states in Surah Baqarah : "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. May Allah give us the ability and patience to withstand every test made on us.Ameen. In fact, they were among those promised paradise. Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) in English and Arabic Qur'an . test* Hadith Commentary and Reflections on adth #1308 from al-Jmi al-aghr: "When Allh loves one of His slaves, He tests him to hear him supplicate." Commentary and Reflections on adth #1308 from al-Jmi al-aghr: "When Allh loves one of His slaves, He tests him to hear him supplicate." Posted by writingblog Date March 22, 2020 It is just a test! The Prophet said:Whenever Allah wills good for a person, He subjects them to adversity.[Bukhari]. When one sees the world becoming difficult and finds trials and tribulations in his life, he should know that with his Lord he is beloved. Can you clarify this? He grants the one seeking His closeness a multiplied amount of what one exerts. Is there any hadith with these wordings, ie, 70 times? companions were awe-struck at this display of love. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving. https://understandquran.com/student-registration-form-free-trial.html. We should point out that the view that the good life is only in Paradise is far-fetched and is not what the verse means, because Allah, may He be exalted, mentions after it the delights of Paradise for those who believe and do righteous deeds. A hardship and suffering is a blessing in disguise.It is a moment of test, a test that once you pass with patience, it will grant you rewards more than you can imagine. said to us, "Do you think that this lady can throw her son in the Source: Sunan al-Tirmidh 2396, Grade: Hasan Despite the incidental blessings that might come about from trials, a Muslim should never wish to be put to trial because he does not know if he will succeed. 3. Put them to tests, trials and difficulties.". One should be joyous of the blessing it brings with it. They can come in the form of hardships or, they can come in the form of blessings. They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. Allh wants us to pray for nearness to Him. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones" [al-Baqarah 2:155-157] So Allaah tests His slaves, and He loves those who are patient, and gives them the glad tidings of Paradise. Allah states in the Quran: Do the people think that they will be left to say, We believe and they will not be tried? knowing the Beautiful Names of Allaah. Hence the early generations would rejoice at times of trials, because of what they hoped for of reward and recompense, as is mentioned in the hadith narrated from Abu Saeed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, which people are most severely tested? Contents If he is weak in his religion, he is put to trial according to his strength in religion. But, I can't find the hadith with exact number 70. Second one from the top "I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, "I swear by Allah that I seek Allah's Pardon and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." The paradise of the Muslim is in his heart, even if he is beset by all kinds of trials. I found the following hadith in a book entitled "Understanding the Month of Glory Lessons on the Month of Ramadhan": Allah loves the best of His creations, the human being. Allah knows that I have never seen anyone who enjoyed life more than him, despite what he suffered of hardship and a lack of comfort and ease rather he endured the opposite and despite what he endured of imprisonment, threats and hardship. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad. Think about our second father, Nooh (peace be upon him), and how his trial and his patience with his people throughout all those centuries ended with Allah granting him satisfaction and drowning the people of the earth in response to his prayer, after which He caused the earth to be populated with his progeny; made him the fifth of the five Messengers of strong will, who are the best of the Messengers; He commanded His Messenger and Prophet, Muhammad, to emulate his patience; and He praised him for his gratitude and said (interpretation of the meaning): Indeed, he was a grateful servant [al-Israa 17:3], describing him as having attained the highest level of patience and gratitude. I, however, can't comment on other books or the authenticity of this hadith since I am not a scholar of ahadith. It does not mean that He will grant him a great deal of provision from halaal sources. RAMADAN IN LOCKDOWN: Heres our guide to a lockdown Ramadan, filled with the duas you need, how-tos, some soulful inspiration and ideas for good deeds. Surely, Allah(sub)'s love and mercy encompasses all things.-Al-Quran:7:156. Here, the word pledge will have higher weight than hijrah. But if a trial or difficulty or a hardship comes upon them, then you will see their reality. He puts them through difficulties. The Mu'min will run to his Imaan, the hypocrite will run to his hypocrisy. It is your patience that will get you through, because you have complete faith in Allaah that HE willmakeit alright. Hence remembrance of Allah (dhikr), loving Him, longing to meet Him and finding comfort in being close to Him, become the dearest of matters to him and dominate his thoughts. For more information on the benefits of tests and trials for the believer, please see the answer to question no. There are many similar statements, all of which indicate that the good life is the spiritual life enjoyed by the heart of the believer who is content with the decree of Allah, may He be exalted, and is happy with whatever He decrees for him and with his faith in his Lord, may He be exalted. [3: 142)]. ", , Chapter: (What Has Been Related) About Having Patience With Afflictions, . He loves you and that is why He put you through tribulations to test your faith and love for HIM. [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving[Al-Qur'an67:2], "Or you think that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? , Our Lord, pour upon us patience and let us die as Muslims. Take me out of my plight and replace it with something which is better. . This can also result in immense stress and grief, both from the one who lost his job, and as well, from those who are financially dependent on him. That Allah is testing you! Where are these deep meanings of this hadith, as explained by Ibn al-Qayyim, in the misguided interpretations of those who follow their whims and desires, who want to follow deviant interpretations in order to justify their evil aims and goals? "If Allah loves a person, He calls Gabriel, saying, 'Allah loves so and so, O Gabriel love him' So Gabriel would love him and then would make an announcement in the Heavens: 'Allah has loved so and-so . It is a proof of these things and leads to them as well. Create an account, If you do not have an account, you can click the button below to create one, Create new account We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts, etc.) That Allah has given you an opportunity because Allah loves you and wants the best for you. Abu Msa al-Ashari (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "One will be with those whom he loves." Source: For the first fitnah (mischief) of Sons of Israel was because of women." (Muslim, Dhikr 26, hadith no: 99; Tirmidhi, Fitan 24, hadith no: 2286) "When Allah loves a slave, He prevents him from the world just as one of you prevents a sick person from water." (Tirmidhi, Tibb 1, hadith no: 2107) For example swore~ would result in swore, snore, score, etc. Whoever accepts that shall be pleased, but whoever is discontent shall be devastated.(Hasan. (3) If one finds contentment, calmness, and his heart remains at ease along with good deeds being easy both inwardly and outwardly, then it is the third. Think about where his willingness to offer himself for the sake of Allah took him; because he strove to support the religion of Allah, Allah took him as His close friend Allah increased his progeny, blessed them and made them numerous to the extent that they filled the world, and He granted Prophethood and Scriptures to his progeny only, from among whom he brought forth Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and commanded him to follow the path of his father Ibraaheem. Isn't it a blessing to be loved by. And indeed, when Allah loves a people He subjects them to trials, so whoever is content, then for him is pleasure, and whoever is discontent, then for him is wrath. As long as they are in a good circumstances they are covered. [Muslim], For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. Your email address will not be published. Whoever avoids doubtful matters clears his liability regarding his religion and his honor, and whoever falls into doubtful matters will fall into the unlawful, Hadith: A man came to the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and said: Advise me. Is it permissible to offer a sacrifice in gratitude to Allaah for a specific blessing? 35914 and 21631. Being "with" them occurs by their mere sharing in something, not necessarily everything. Allah loves to see the external beauty of His slaves which reflects His blessings on them, and the inner beauty of their gratitude to Him for those blessings. What does "up to" mean in "is first up to launch"? Matches any set of one or more characters. //]]>, Join our e-mail list for regular site news and updates, All Rights Reserved for Islam Q&A 1997-2023. And because of that, Allah is very kind, wise and Allah knows best. Why does Acts not mention the deaths of Peter and Paul? than this lady to her son. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice, and who is more truthful than Allah in statement?, And who is more truthful than Allah in statement?. [Tirmidhi]. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection. (Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908), We have similar phrases like "hundreds of times" and "dozens of them.". Verily, I want to hear his supplication., Imm Ghazl said: For this reason, we see that many saints and Allhs chosen servants are afflicted by difficulties. No life is better than the life of the one who has attained this, and no delight is greater than the delights of such a life, except the delights of Paradise. ???? "And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not quarrel with one another lest you should lose courage and your power depart. When some disaster totally destroys a person. Someone else said: Sometimes I feel such joy in my heart that it is as if it is dancing with joy. One should be joyous! All those tests and trials were, in reality, a blessing by means of which Allah increased him in honour and virtue, and caused him to attain the highest status. ("pledge allegiance" OR "shelter) AND prayer pledge^4 hijrah Indeed, mankind was created anxious: When evil touches him, impatient, And when good touches him, withholding [of it]. - [Al-Bukhari and Muslim with its two versions]. When Allah Loves You! He replied: Do not get angry. Being with those whom one loves does not necessarily mean being equal in status or position. We replied, "No, if she has the power not to throw it (in the Start with Learning 50% of Quranic Words with grammar in 9 hours! Allah loves the best of His creations, the human being. Start with Learning 50% of Quranic Words with grammar in 9 hours! Or do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allah tests those of you who fought (in His Cause) and (also) tests those who are As-Sabirun (the patient)? : (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him), In the Hereafter, one will be with those whom he used to love in the worldly life. I did not know that love is well-defined enough for us to do arithmetic on it. " " . .. smiled and said, "Are you surprised at the love this mother bird has Hadith on Trials: If Allah loves someone, He tests him Hadith on Trials: If Allah loves someone, He tests him Some of them may even go so far as to claim that the One Whom they worship is manifested or incarnated in those images. But I didn't find the reference from which author has brought this hadith. Narated By Abu Huraira : I heard Allah's Apostle saying, Allah divided the punishment of the Hereafter which is much worse than any test faced in this Dunya. So tender and gentle were her actions, that the So, the man met Allah (after death) and He overlooked his sins, Hadith: Verily, the lawful is clear and the unlawful is clear, and between them are doubtful matters which many people do not know of. Matches any set of one or more characters. It is a proof of these things and leads to them as well. You can ask your question on the website via this link: https://islamqa.info/en/ask, Password should contain small, capital letter and at least 8 characters long, Log in There are many hadiths that mention the number 70. Perhaps Allah would overlook our sins. Who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance? [Maryam 19:54], In Sahih Muslim, it is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: Allah does not look at your outward appearance and your wealth, rather He looks at your hearts and deeds. (Sahih Muslim, no. So, whoever loves the Messenger (may Allahs peace and blessings be upon him) or one of the believers, then he will be with him in Paradise by his good intention, because it is the fundamental element, and actions are subordinate to it. In the Quran, there are several verses in which Allah talks about the varying ways we will be tested, but He also provides a care package to help us navigate those trying moments. Allh wants His slave to earnestly pray to Him, so that He may bestow righteous qualities upon him. Narated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab : Some Sabi (i.e. Despite all that, he had the best life and was the most content, the most steadfast and the happiest. Attaining Allah's love COMPLETE - Hadith Commentary. He said, "Allah is beautiful and loves beauty. Sometimes one might experience one of these, and sometimes one might experience them all at once. The mother bird was feeding the small ones some worms. This is the situation of his heirs [the scholars and righteous] after him, the best and then the next best; each of them has a share of trials, by means of which Allah causes him to attain perfection commensurate with the extent to which he follows the Prophet. If Allah loves a people, He tries them, and whoever is content will have contentment, and whoever is angry will have anger. And indeed, when Allah loves a people He subjects them to trials, so whoever is content, then for him is pleasure, and whoever is discontent, then for him is wrath." Certainly, one must acknowledge the abundant favors and grace that his Lord has given. When you come to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), think about his life with his people, his patience for the sake of Allah, his enduring what no other prophet had endured before him, and how he went through different circumstances, such as safety and fear, wealth and poverty, security and feeling settled in his homeland, then departing from his homeland, leaving it for the sake of Allah, the killing of his loved ones and close friends in front of him, and how the disbelievers caused him a great deal of harm, in word and in deed, by use of magic, by lying and making false accusations against him. [Learn Tajweed at UQA], 2 Big Errors We Make When Talking About Homosexuality in Dawah, 2 Hypocritical Traits from Surah al-Maun, 2 Major Media Myths About the Prophet (saws), 20 Beautiful Names and Attributes of the Quran, 3 Anger-Control Tips from the Quran and Sunnah, 3 Common Flaws in Our Daily Salah, Part 1, 3 Common flaws in our Daily Salah! The phrase the good life definitely does not refer to physical pleasure and the absence of sickness, poverty and hardship. fire)." Futuristic/dystopian short story about a man living in a hive society trying to meet his dying mother. In the Hereafter, one will be with those whom he used to love in the worldly life.

Earl Brown Obituary, Stanislaus County Police Report, Baldwin Middle School Principal, Ncaa Division 3 Wrestling Championships 2022, What Happened To The Woman In Bob's Furniture Commercials, Articles A