The Central Michigan University graduate was a reporter and anchor at Grand Rapids . While Im sorry to leave a position I worked so hard for, I want to thank you all most of all.. It has been a true blessing to hear you and share your stories, to give you a voice and power in locating fugitives in our neighborhoods and to shine light on important causes that affect our families and our community. Herein, What happened Annemarie LaFlamme? Previously, she used to work as an anchor and reporter at FOX 17 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where she covered the weekly FOX 17 segment "West Michigan's Most Wanted." Ann Marie Laflamme Age/Birthday. On March 9, 2020, she posted on Facebook and Twitter that she was leaving the station. "Jeffrey Epstein possesses the grant of parental rights to the The Wexner Children's Trust, which is a highly sophisticated network of corporate layering. She has also been spotted going for walks with her son Henry and Pup Jake. Production and works at Pink Jeep Tours as a guide. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, soulmate, and love of my life. Prior to WXYZ 7, Ann Marie worked as an anchor and reporter at WXMI-TV FOX 17, in Grand Rapids, Michigan where she covered the weekly FOX 17 segment, West Michigans Most Wanted. She has been awarded Orchards Childrens Services Champions for Children Advocate Award for her work helping recruit foster parents and finding loving families for foster children in Michigan. She hosted the weekly FOX 17 segment, West Michigans Most Wanted, and also produced the weekly Forever Home segment featuring foster children searching for families. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Bryant Gumbel is an American television journalist and sportscaster. Hence, we will update this section once we have detailed information in regards to her weight loss or whether she has lost weight. by Deleted User 7620 Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:54 pm, Post She joined the TV station in March 2015 and was previously known as a Morning Anchor and reporter at WXYZ 7 Action News, a Detroit, Michigan-based television station. Thank you all for your loyalty, for seeing who I truly am, for accepting me and allowing me to become a part of your families. ET. She wrote: Forever and ever and ever. Post Before coming to Detroit, she was at Grand Rapids where she reported and anchored at WXMI-TV FOX 17. Tracy McCool is an American Journalist and Columnist. She covered the weekly FOX 17 segment, West Michigans Most Wanted. ., the company that owns Channel 7 News, seeking $100 million, according to attorney Geoffrey Fieger, who filed the lawsuit in federal court jointly with. Who is Tracy McCool? While at WXYZ 7 Action News in Detroit, Michigan, Ann Maries salary was estimated to be $61536 a year. She wrote, My best friend and the love of my life. Who is Joumanna Bercetche? . While at CMU, she anchored and reported for News Central 34, an award winning student-run newscast. She served as a journalist for quite some time before departing from WXMI-TV, Channel 7 News in Detroit, Michigan in March 2020. You know those times when you have to get up super early, and you toss and turn afraid you're going to sleep through your alarm? Unfortunately, her grandfather died on April 16, 2020. Unfortunately, Laflamme has not disclosed information regarding her parents or her siblings. Ann Marie is a woman of tall stature and stands at a height of 5 ft 9 in. I cant wait to share with you whats next, God is faithful and his plan is always perfect.. Marie has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Full-time TV reporters normally work under contract, which stations can opt not to renew. LaFlamme worked at FOX 17 as an anchor and reporter. Recently, Ann received a Children Advocate Award from Orchards Children's Services Champions. Carolyn Clifford WXYZ, Bio, Age, Height, Education Family, Husband, Divorce, Children, Salary and Net Worth, Pastor Michael Todd Bio, Age, Height, House, Wife, Salary and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Zak Sos KTVU, Bio, Age, Education, Family, Wife, Salary and Net Worth, Evan Sernoffsky KTVU, Bio, Age, Family, Wife, Salary and Net Worth, Mark Sayre KTVU, Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Salary and Net Worth, Greg Lee KTVU, Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Salary and Net Worth, LaMonica Peters KTVU, Bio, Age, Parents, Husband, Salary and Net Worth. However, she announces her departure from WXMI-TV on Facebook and Twitter, stating that while she does not understand the stations decision, she respects it and believes it is for the best. Through her career as a journalist and her other ventures, Ann Marie has accumulated quite a decent fortune. Gidell introduced LaFlamme as the love of his life, family, future, and everything. Talking about their marital status, on March 1, 2021, LaFlamme took to Instagram to share her excitement and happiness on Gidell's proposal. Laflamme has not yet disclosed information regarding her educational background. LaFlamme worked close by Mitch Fick for the news broadcast airing after FOX 17 News at Ten, which showed up in January 1999, one hour before the best West Michigan's TV . by imbadboy Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:30 am, Post To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Read More Thomas Dylan S&P Global Market Age, Height, Salary, Net WorthContinue. by Rate This Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:21 pm, Post She has accumulated her fortunes through her primary source of income as a broadcast journalist in the institutions she has worked for and also in businesses she has invested in. She shared her engagement news with her lovely boyfriend Jake Gidell on one knee in March 2021 on Social media saying: Forever and ever and ever. Carry on, dearies, for this is going to get very dark and very deep. And she's apparently not happy, suggesting on social media that it's a management decision. She got married to the love of her life Jake Gidell in early 2022. While there, she covered the weekly FOX 17 segment, West Michigans Most Wanted, and also produced the weekly Forever Home, a segment that features foster children searching for families. Since Ann Marie started her career as a reporter in Nothern Michigan, her priority has been to use the platform to help and protect people. [3] Ann Marie celebrates her birthday on August 12 every year. She has a sister named Sara Eric Peterson. Her birthday is on the 12th, August every year. Oscar 2020 predictions: Who will win, should win, plus moments that will happen only in our dreams More: Oscar short film nominees . Waterbury, CT, is where Ann Laflamme lives today. Dylan Thomas is a reporter and editor with experience covering a variety of newspaper beats, including business, local government, cultural affairs, and entertainment. Thank you all for your loyalty, for seeing who I truly am, for accepting me and allowing me to become a part of your families, she said. Read More Andrew Ross Sorkin CNBC Salary, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net WorthContinue, Your email address will not be published. In July 2011, she graduated from Los Angeles Reporters Clinic, Los Angeles, CA. I may not understand their business decision but I trust and respect it and I know this will truly be for the best. She is 35 years old and celebrates her birthday on August 12 every year. LaFlamme announced her departure on Monday afternoon on Facebook and Twitter, saying she may not understand the stations decision, but respects it. Marie stands at an average height of 5 feet 9 inches. He was born and raised in Pontiac. Marie worked at WXYZ for five years. Ann Marie LaFlamme Age. LaFlamme together with her boyfriend Jake Gidell welcomed their firstborn son Henry in November 2021. I cant even begin to describe the appreciation I have for my amazing coworkers, family and friends who have been by my side with unwavering love. Dec 26, 2022. My family. Meet the congregation of Temple Israel Detroit. Ann Marie LaFlamme is an Emmy Award-winning reporter and anchor. She has blonde hair and a pair of brown eyes in color. A graduate of Central Michigan University and former Division I high jumper, Ann Marie is still an avid runner, reality tv junkie and rescue dog mom. The Rochester Hills native joined WXYZ in March 2015, according to her biography on the station website. March 26, 2023; aesthetic introduction template; obsidian scrying bowl; b12 injections chemist warehouse; how to open kia sorento trunk from inside Home. Ann Phlomena Ann Marie LaFlamme stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). Also, she was an anchor and reporter at FOX 17 in Grand Rapids, Michigan before joining WXMI-TV. That's the life of to Marie is currently 35 years old. When she was leaving FOX 17, FOX 17 News Director Brooks Blanton thanked her for her efforts and wished her the best in the future. She came to Channel 7 after working three years in Cincinnati. Unfortunately, LaFlamme left WXYZ-TV on March 13, 2020. Andrew Ross Sorkin is a well-known television journalist and author. Her father, Terry was an Army veteran whose unmatched work ethic shined at General Motors where he retired after 40 years. On March 9, 2020, She announced that she was leaving WXYZ in an Instagram post. The relationships I have been fortunate enough to build are priceless and irreplaceable. The couple shares a son named Henry and also has a pup named Jake. I have never heard of a "stipend". She attended Notre Dame High School where she received her high school diploma in 2005. Marie is a native of Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States. Ann Marie stands at a height of 5 ft 9 in (Approx 1.8 m). She was eager to be back in her home state after previously working in Ohio at the NBC affiliate in Toledo. She is best known for her time working at WXYZ as an on-air reporter and anchor. In March 2021, she revealed her engagement on Social media, posting a photo to the couple with the boyfriend down on one knee. The posted picture was taken on WestWynd Golf and Grilles golfing grounds, a fitting setting as both LaFlamme and Gidell adore being in the outdoors. Kim has since expanded her role at WDIV in many ways. The Michigan native announced on social media Monday afternoon that her last day on the local news channel would be "next Friday.". She also anchored and reported for News Central 34 while she was still at the college. Ann Marie LaFlamme is an American Emmy Award-Winning anchor and reporter. what is ann marie laflamme doing now. Ann Marie attended Notre Dame High School in Pontiac, MI and graduated in 2005. She joins us from 9&10 News in Cadillac. We are however trying to get the information and well update the page when we get it. LaFlamme resides in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. He truly is my joy and such a gift from God : Thank you to my amazingly talented friend Holly Qualman for snapping these pics of me and my sweet boy hollyqphoto.com #happygotchaday #whorescuedwho #dogsofinstagram #yeswehadaparty, A post shared by Ann Marie LaFlamme (@annmarielaflamme) on Feb 27, 2019 at 5:31pm PST. The adorable family of four loves spending time together as well as having great times together. Ann Marie LaFlamme is an American Emmy Award-winning Television personality, news anchor, and reporter. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Ann Marie was born on August 12, 1987, and raised in Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States. Ann Marie will continue this work with 7 Action News through Detroits Most Wanted.. Ann Marie is 34 years old as of the year 2021, she was born on 12th, August 1987, in Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States of America. Therefore, we cannot tell what Ann Marie does today career-wise. On June 14, 2020, LaFlamme posted apictureon Instagram showing appreciation to her boyfriend. "I may not understand their business decision but I trust and respect it and I know this will truly be for the best," she said in a Facebook post that draws over 1,200 comments in half a day. They had Jeff Vaughn doing stand ups from the newsroom reading AP or Reuters wire stories at the time. She announced her departure from the WXMI-TV via Facebook and Twitter saying that she may not understand the stations decision to cut her off but she respects it and believes that its for the best. she grew up watching the WXYZ news and it was her dream to be part of the station that inspired her to be a journalist. During her time at WXYZ, LaFlamme earned a salary that ranged between $61,230 $101,324 on an annual basis. Who is Shirleen Allicot? Moreover, she covered the weekly FOX 17 segment West Michigans Most Wanted, as well as produced the weekly Forever Home, which features foster children looking for families. ob. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Happy 9th Birthday to my sweet Jacob! Ann Marie is 34 years old as of the year 2021, she was born on 12th, August 1987, in Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States of America. More: Detroit TV anchor Anu Prakash bids a moving on-air goodbye to WXYZ viewers, More: Detroit TV news rising star Koco McAboy is leaving WDIV (Local 4) for the West Coast. Her dad, Terry Henry was an Army veteran whose unrivaled work ethic shone at General Motors, where she worked for 40 years before his retirement. "Invest Detroit was created to bring partnerships and philanthropic resources together to support real estate and business projects that struggle to find traditional financing. Laflamme worked as an anchor and reporter for WXMI-TV in Detroit for five years. She has been celebrating her birthday on the 12th of August . Euphoria Star Angus Cloud Faces Sexual Assault Allegations, Christian Camargo and His Wife Juliet Are No Longer Together His CurrentRelationship, Nessa Barretts Tattoos Are Tributes to her Boyfriend, Mom And a Friend, Sarah Paulson Had Everyone Confused on Whether She Was Gay or Not, No time for love-life Madeleine Arthur Is Too Busy To Have a Boyfriend, Bob Balabans Wife Lynn Grossman Made Major Impact in His Career, Sam Jaeger and Wife Ambers Relationship From Best Friends to Parents and Co-stars, Ann Marie LaFlamme Credits Boyfriend for Being Her Best Friend & an Inspirational Figure in Her Life. I cant wait to share with you whats next, God is faithful and his plan is always perfect.". The loving pose and caption show the couple is quite smitten with each other. He currently works as a reporter where he specializes in writing about private equity. She worked as an auto show host and a freelance journalist. While at ABC, she receives an average annual salary ranging from $29,345 to $96,569. HisInstagramis full of videos and pictures of him snowboarding and playing ice hockey. She is an American by nationality and she belongs to white ethnicity. She wrote, In the last 24 hours my father received a life-saving organ transplant and my grandfather went to be with Jesus. Ann Marie LaFlamme Family. Jerry!). Ann Marie will proceed with this work with 7 Action News through "Detroit's Most Wanted." LaFlamme was named anchor for the beginning of FOX 17's News at Eleven. Ann Marie left the WXYZ 7 in March 2020 according to her post on social media. She acknowledged that the decision was made by the management of the station. Read More Shirleen Allicot WABC Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net WorthContinue. . She then joined Central Michigan University and graduated in the year 2009 with a Bachelors degree in Applied Arts. "Shares sold as reported to SEC March 24, 2021. I cant wait for the year we have ahead of us., On March 16, 2020, Ann Marie LaFlamme announced a family tragedy on social media. by macgoldfan Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:55 pm, Post She is active in volunteering with Special Olympics Michigan, The Miracle League, and the Humane Society, as well as a devoted dog parent to her rescue, Jacob. Related:Glenda Lewis WXYZ, Age, Height, Husband, Daughter, Salary, Net Worth. Additionally, she joined the 9&10 news team in August 2011 and left in March 2013 to join FOX 17. The relationships I have been fortunate enough to build are priceless and irreplaceable. This is standard industry wide, but if you know someone who went "across the street" immediately after leaving one station, that simply means they were working "without" a contract for a few months/years before their departure at the error or "favor" of management, but this example is very rare. When it was time for her to leave FOX 17 in March 2015, FOX 17 News Director Brooks Blanton said he appreciated LaFlammes hard work and wished her well in the future. Ann also answers to Ann M Laflamme, Ann Marie Laflamme, Marie C Laflamme Ann, Ann C Laflamme and Ann Marie C Laflamme, and perhaps a couple of other names. by km1125 Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:15 pm, Post Ann Marie LaFlamme Net Worth. Through her career as a journalist and her other ventures, Ann Marie has accumulated quite a decent fortune. ann marie laflamme where is she working now ann marie laflamme where is she working now. pic.twitter.com/oOAzUAZVMU Read More Tracy McCool Fox News, Net Worth, Salary, Age, Married, Children and Husband Cancer UpdateContinue. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. However, since she departed from the station, she has not revealed any information regarding her career life. LaFlamme was named host for the start of FOX 17's News at Eleven. She was mostly known as a Morning anchor and reporter at WXYZ 7 Action News, a TV based in Detroit, Michigan. The next picture of them together was posted on July 4, 2020, on LaFlammes Instagram and Twitter, showing the couple celebrating Independence Day's festivities together. Now, which government is the question. Though she may not understand the stations decision to part ways with her, she respects it and also believes that its for the best. Ann Marie LaFlamme is a famous American Emmy Award-Winning journalist and television personality who most recently served as a morning anchor and reporter at WXYZ 7 Action News in Detroit, Michigan from March 2015 until March 2020. He is most recognized for his time at NBC where he worked as the co-host of NBCs Today for 15 years. She is also a passionate volunteer with Special Olympics Michigan, The Miracle League, Humane Society and is a loving dog mom to her rescue, Jacob, Copyrightdocument.write(new Date().getFullYear());Deadline Detroit, Inc. - All Rights Reserved, Starkman: Ford Is an Example of a Phony Baloney Company Professing Concern for the Environment, 'Detroit in Black and White:' Ex-Detroit Police Ike McKinnon Says Lifting Residency Requirement 'Literally Killed Us'. ), https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view 16&t=48619. The memories I have made over the last five years will be forever cherished and I cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am for the love and support I have received from the community that I call home. Gidell was the first to post about the relationship publicly. She attended Notre Dame Preparatory High School, Pontiac, MI graduating in June 2005. She is an American by nationality and she belongs to white ethnicity. She worked as a reporter and anchor at WXMI-TV in Detroit from March 2015 until March 2020. When she announced on social media her last day was coming up, then WXYZ told her she was done that day. "While Im sad to be leaving a job I worked so hard for, more than anything I want to thank all of you. Moreover, Ann Marie was an intern at CBS/CW50 in Detroit and a community respondent. Ann's ethnicity is Caucasian, whose political affiliation is none; and religious . Ann Marie will continue this work with 7 Action News through "Detroit's Most Wanted." Her career started at 9&10 News in Cadillac, where she was a general assignment reporter before being promoted to anchor. Formerly co-anchor of Global Toronto 's 6 p.m. News Hour , she was hired in September 2009 by the CBC News Network . Thank you to all of the medical staff working around the clock during this pandemic. . if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_12',616,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Ann Marie LaFlamme appreciates her Boyfriend Jake Gidell and calls him her best friend, inspiration, and the love of her life. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Ann . she born in her mother's home city in , United States, Right now she is 32 years 7. . She continued the effort with the similarly-titled Detroits Most Wanted, at WXYZ. She was recently awarded Orchards Childrens Services Champions for Children Advocate Award for her work helping recruit foster parents and finding loving families for foster children in Michigan. She stands at a moderate height of 5 . We fell in love with the space and the story. Ann Marie joined the 9&10 news team in August 2011 and left in March 2013 to join FOX 17. Ann Marie LaFlamme is an American Emmy Award-Winning anchor and reporter. 0. Ann Marie LaFlamme was a Community Correspondent and interned at CBS/CW50 in Detroit. Ari Melber Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Nationality, Wife, MSNBC, Net Worth, Salary. This information about Ann Marie LaFlammes salary will be updated soon. While at the university, she participated in track and field events where she high jumped for the womens track team. Is Ann Marie LaFlamme married? Ann Marie LaFlamme Leaving WXYZ, Husband, Age, Height, Sons, Salary, Net Worth, Bryant Gumbel Brother, Wife, Net worth, Health, Weight Loss, Parents, Tracy McCool Fox News, Net Worth, Salary, Age, Married, Children and Husband Cancer Update, Joumanna Bercetche CNBC Age, Height, Nationality, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Shirleen Allicot WABC Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Thomas Dylan S&P Global Market Age, Height, Salary, Net Worth, Andrew Ross Sorkin CNBC Salary, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth. She began her career as a general assignment reporter at 9&10 News in Cadillac before she was promoted to the role of an anchor. Marie LaFlamme is the daughter of Terry Henry LaFlamme and Jane LaFlamme. Introducing FOX 17's newest reporter Ann Marie LaFlamme. https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/06/jewish-community-speaks-out-against-antisemitism-w-bloomfield-twp-rally/7549360002/", "Victoria's Secret: Its Cotton Is Picked by African Children, "https://web.archive.org/web/20180411190506/https://www.bloomberg.com/news-media/clarisse-kambire-victorias-secret-child-labor-cotton-picker/", "https://www.barrons.com/articles/l-brands-les-wexner-sells-stock-epstein-51623357316", A Plausible Explanation As To Why WXYZ Released Ann Marie LaFlamme - The Well Of Tiny Humans, Orchard's Children's Services and Children's Villag, Ann Marie LaFlamme hosts fundraiser for The Well, enrichment program for women and girls, https://beverlytran.blogspot.com/search?q=Children%27s+Village, https://beverlytran.blogspot.com/search?q=Orchards+Children%27s+Services. Her birthday is on the 12th, August every year. Ann Marie LaFlamme Height. She worked as an auto show presenter and a freelance journalist. And she's apparently not happy, suggesting on social media that it's a management decision. In Grand Rapids, she launched the series West Michigans Most Wanted, to track down dangerous criminals, according to the website. It has been a tremendous honor and privilege to be welcomed into your homes every morning on TV and for that, I am incredibly grateful. Ann Marie . "Meet Bill Davidson https://youtu.be/zpC6eQrg-_8", "Tiny humans global grooming predictive modeling crap op. by MWmetalhead Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 am, Post La Flamme was brought aboard when 7 did a really stupid reformatting of its morning show, where the station decided to have six or seven people in studio. Joumanna Bercetche is a British-Lebanese broadcast journalist. Later on, she worked at Grand Rapids Fox 17 as a reporter and anchor. Drawing from her photos, Ann Marie seems to maintain a healthy diet routine. Laflamme is a news anchor and reporter with a standing height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.8 meters). Detroit has many beautiful temples, many faded away to blight., but I bet there are lots of unknown land patents and creative bond schemes, but hey, what do I know? Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The gang is all there in the video. Your Go To Website for Accurate Information. All these traits of his inspire her, all the while making her laugh in joy. A graduate of UQAM and Concordia University in fashion and design, Anne-Marie Laflamme has been in business with her best friend, Catherine Mtivier, with whom she founded atelier b, for over twelve years. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Emmy Award-winning anchor and reporter Ann Marie LaFlamme posted a picture of herself with her boyfriend Jake Gidell on Instagram, calling him her best friend and inspiration. She joined the TV station in March 2015 and was known as a Morning Anchor and reporter at WXYZ 7 Action News, a TV based in Detroit, Michigan. 2023 www.detroitnews.com. She worked as a reporter and anchor at WXMI-TV in Detroit from March 2015 until March 2020. However, this section will be updated as soon as the information regarding her exact weight is available. Her estimated net worth is$875,950. Generally speaking, full-time TV reporters are employed under a contract that stations may choose not to renew. She serves as a co-anchor for 5 p.m, 6 p.m, and 10 p.m newscasts alongside Gabe Spiegel and Lou Maglio. He considered himself theluckiest man on earth when his reporter girlfriend said 'yes.'. Her priority has been to help and protect people, she said in her announcement Monday. "This is a property developer speaking about foreign investors with Detroit Land Bank Authority. IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search (TEOS) is still.down., Ann Marie LaFlamme Is Disappointed To Leave WXYZ. 'The Week That Was:' Our Best Jerry Springer Stories (Jerry! Laflamme worked as an intern and a community respondent for CBS/CW50 in Detroit. The tv-personality has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022. Gasia Mikaelian KTVU, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Livermore, Salary, Net Worth, and Feet, Megan Mawicke CBS, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Wedding, and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, List of States in the US, Alphabetical list of States in the U.S., and Abbreviation of States in United States. JOURNALISTS, USA JOURNALISTS' BIOS Orchard Childrens Service Champions honored her with the Children Advocate Award for her tireless efforts in recruiting guardians and finding families to raise children in Michigan. Ann Marie received a Children Advocate Award from Orchard Childrens Service Champions for her tireless efforts in helping recruit guardian parents and finding families to raise children in Michigan. LaFlamme joined WXYZ 7 Action News (ABC affiliate) in March 2015 as a morning anchor and reporter. The love of my life. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! She served as a journalist for quite some time before departing from WXMI-TV, Channel 7 News in Detroit, Michigan in March 2020. does laura harrier like tom holland,

Haringey Parking Contact, Rebekah Vardy Portuguese, Cif Southern Section Baseball 2022, Dying Cat Drinking Lots Of Water, Articles A