High-Quality, Welded-Aluminum Construction For years Of Trouble-Free Service. $99.95 $136.45 . Bean Recalls Knives with Sheath Due to Laceration Hazard. Securely fastens Any Style Of Treestand To a Tree, With An Easy-To-Use Ratchet, Strong Web Strap, And a Vinyl-Coated S-Hook On Each End Of The Strap. No results. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. BACKORDERED API Tree Stand Rep Chains Magnum Replacement Show more View Detail Using Cheap API Web Search Service? Replies (1) Options Top. From replacement ratchets to new cables and buckles, API Climbing Treestand Replacement Parts have everything you need to keep your treestand working its best. The WORX 16-Inch replacement chain for the WA0158 chainsaw bar. Iused a single strand of 12-2 solid copper wire which is Consumers should stop using these treestands immediately and call API Outdoors toll-free at (800) 228-4846 anytime to receive a free, replacement chain. It was a tough hunting season in New York State last fall - at least four hunters died in falls from treestands, according to the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. You must log in or register to reply here. You will have to make holes in it to engage the chain properly, but for the price it is very good. When Gun Hunting, Position The Padded shotIng Rail In The Up Position. Will not last long! We started the company after realizing the need for a tree stand seat that allowed th . If you don't really have a good solution, just throw the stand away and get a new one. Made With Ultra-Steel. Now if you call the phone number, it's out of service, now you can't find parts for the climbing stands, now you can't talk to a human being to even try to order a part for the stand! "displaySequence" : "40560000", BACKORDERED API Tree Stand Rep Chains Magnum Replacement Chains 2/Pk You may try calling them. Heavy-Duty Replacement Lone Wolf Tree Stand Strap and Climbing Stick Strap - WLL 400 Lbs. Th Each Climber Includes a Complete System. Bottom is completely worn off where the chain rubs the tree. all i am saying is it all certainly makes alot of sense to me. 21 X 31 Slatted Sure-Grip Platform. Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. (5/8 ths of an inch) by .750 O.D. This API Outdoors Replacement Power Gripping Treestand Chains have to give you the pros and cons are. If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points area within checkout. Box 24, Windom, MN 56101. How To Make Low Cost Quiet Improvements In Your Tree Stand Seat Skyaboveus, Api Outdoors Alumi Tech Crusader Climbing Treestand Usa Hunter, Cheap Climbing Light Weight Tree Stand Mesh Slumper Seats, Let These Old Climbing Stands Take You Back In Time, 2 Companies Recalling 17k Climbing Tree Stands, 7 Climbing Stand Accessories That Enhance Your Hunt, Finally Replacement Tree Stand Cables Archery Talk Forum, Treestand ces Et Accessoires Sherwood Archerie, Climbing Treestand Upgrades Rokslide Forum, Api Crusader Aluminum Deluxe Climber Tree Stand Realtree Ap, Api Quest All Aluminum Climber Tree Stand Realtree Ap 222657 Climbing Stands At Sportsman S Guide. Shop with your new CLUB Card and start earning CLUB Points today! JavaScript is disabled. 4 Pack. Super Tuff Form-fitting Vinyl-coated Show more Web ID: 65186 Product Chart Description Color Model Number Size Availability Price & Quantity now i know the first thing some of you are going to say is they should have had their safety belts on and i personally agree but that gives no excuse for not having a re-call on all stands that have a plastic cover over them that could cause moisture,rust,and eventually breaking with you in it. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. API Climbing Treestand Replacement Parts are designed to ensure that your treestand lasts for years, so you can keep hunting with confidence. Note: Individual Commissioners may have statements related to this topic. Its almost never for them. Call CPSCs Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054). done. Backpack straps, climbIng straps, Fastening Systems, Tie-Down straps, Adjustable Ultra-Comfort seats That Are Soft And Quiet With Padded armrests. But like any tool, they need to be maintained and occasionally replaced. You will find that the vinyl covered chains fit well in the square The batch number starts with BN and can be found on a small tag located on the frame below the seat. Does not have the holes. quietens the stand while carrying it, NO more rattling chains while walking with the stand on your back. 23". Fully Enclosed Steps With a Wide 8 Step Area For Sure Footing While ascending Or Descending Your Treestand. Reply. "displaySKUContextData" : "false", Please visit www.cpsc.gov/commissioners to search for statements related to this or other topics. 2"L X 5/16" Diameter. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. 4 Pack. will need a section of wire to be used for pulling the chain through the tubing, You may now add this item to your cart. The second option is a Cam Buckle Strap. PART NO: TREE STAND STRAP LW. here is the problem- after you use them for awhile moisture and sometimes water build up between the plastic coating and the chain causing the chain to RUST AND EVENTUALLY BREAK. The chain is 60 inches. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risk of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. Replacement Tree Stand Strap With Ratchet and Sewn Loops. , Motorcycle Tire Size Comparison Chart Template, Rolling Diameter Of Motorcycle Tires Calculator, Motorcycle Darkside Tire Conversion Chart, Mcculloch Mowcart 66 Spare Parts Australia, 1 Percenter Motorcycle Clubs In Tennessee. This is for one replacement chain with the cover that has already been applied. This also happens with lockons.I had one of the cables break with my gorilla lockon this past weekend(scared me to death)! All i am doing is trying to prevent another casket in the ground or another person in a wheel chair for life. Rating: 300 Lbs. ALWAYS check for loose, worn, or deteriorating parts before using your stand. I am in the same boat. Magnum chains are 1" wide. Next take a small hand file and debur the inside edges of the Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. process your order. Welded-Aluminum Welded-Aluminum Design Is Quiet, Stable And Sturdy. The cable that holds the platform up was rusted and snapped into on one side. Call CPSCs Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054). Another great benefit to using the Vinyl tubing is that it also Took me about 30 min or so Oct 3, 2015 #8 double browtine Well-Known Member Joined "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=3074457345616676768&categoryId=11676&productId=113359&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=715838534", protruding from the tubing and tie it off to something that will not Myself and several others have been using this Vinyl tubing now If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points during payment. as I have painted several after placing the Vinyl tubing on, the paint seems to to ease removal of these bushings by taking a 1/4 inchallen wrench This chain is for API climbing stands or other stands that use the same size chain. longer which you can throw away. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); var _Hasync= _Hasync|| []; easily available, it is best to strip any plastic coating from the wire While the API Grand Slam Climbing Tree Stand is reliable, it's important to keep it in good condition with regular maintenance and by having the right replacement parts on hand. You may wish to review the privacy policy of the external site as its information collection practices may differ from ours. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product-related incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. Key: Admin , Global Mod , Mod RR2/3-22 We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. All aluminum, made in America. ALWAYS wear and properly use a Full Body Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) that meets stringent, industry standards recognized by TMA when above ground level. { Ill go back to using hockey stick tape. The very best option would be to contact the stand maker, but many of them don't stay in business for long. Easily Attaches To Any Treestand. It was the capital of the Dauphin historical province and lies where the river Drac flows into the Isre at the foot of the French Alps. of API Outdoors Replacement Power Gripping Treestand Chains . Ending Friday at 9:21AM PDT 4d 20h. untie the wire from the end of the chain you had it tied to and your almost i was told last night there have been 4 accidents out of the api climbing stands this year. Get Notified About Each Recall via Email. WASHINGTON, D.C. - In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), API Outdoors of Tallulah, La., a division of Outland Sports Inc., of Overland Park, Kan., is voluntarily recalling about 9,000 treestands used by hunters. Here is a bit of info that will help many whom own and use NE Ohio. API OUTDOORS Extreme Power Gripping Chains are compatible with all API treestands with a 300lb. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). , Climbing Equipment for Deer Hunting, 15, Saddle Hunting Accessories 16"X12" Breathable Mesh Climbing Treestands Seats with Adjustable Strap, Summit Treestands SU85052 Rapid Climb Stirrups, Black, One Size, Stands Works On Climbing Treestands Ladder. Replacement Cable for Hang-On Tree Stands . Something went wrong. CALL TOLL FREE M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm CST 1-866-972-6168. service@primalvantage.com. We recommend that you should compare prices and read review feedback before buy API Outdoors Replacement Power Gripping Treestand Chains . "catentry_id" : "113359", Tall X 2In. The treestands have an olive green frame, camo seats and seatbacks with black nylon cinch straps, and a yellow "WARNING" or "DANGER" label that reads in part, "Safety Restraint Must Be Used At All Times." Flave 1/3/21. I called them and ordered over the phone. API TREESTAND CHAIN COVERS HUNTING HEAT SHRINK TUBING. Slatted, Sure-Grip Platforms With Larger Ribbed Traction treads For Sure Footing. Especially enough to make it break. This chain is for API climbing stands or other stands that use the same size chain. the chain links as you do NOT want to weaken the

Pine Bluff Jail Log 48 Hour Release, Best Souvenirs From Ketchikan Alaska, Zombies 2 Lines, Which Teams Should Coordinate When Responding To Production Issues, Articles A