ga('ads.send', { hitType: 'event', Many of the cast members of Black Ink Crew Chicago have been speaking out about Fly Tatteds death. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. The craftsman from the series died In February 2021. Fly Tatted, whose real name is Elijah, has sadly passed away. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . },false) window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { 2021Fly Tatted hasdied, according to the following statements posted on social media on. 45.6K followers. #blackinkcrewchicago #BlackInkCrew #BlackInkChicago pic.twitter.com/tVLDOeUpXH. "I dont even care what yall saying about me. hitType: 'event', My prayers are with everyone who is hurting. Former BIC Chicago Cast Member Kat Pregnant. It was revealed that he passed away on Instagram from castmates Ryan Henry and Charmaine Bey earlier this week, as they shared heartfelt messages announcing his departure. Albeit, the bits of gossip have been ascending concerning his demise. Well, not too long after, some people began to write comments and claiming that Fly's death was ruled as a homicide. You have entered an incorrect email address! Van breaks up a fight between Lily and another team member, Bella makes a case for women's equality in the workplace, and Van kicks Lily and Bella out of the. There has been a ton of disarray in regards to his demise. 41.6K followers. Ryan Henry seems to have been affected the most. In like manner, his passing started to confound watchers of the show at that point. While the reason for his death is being investigated, Bella has been accused of allegedly shooting Fly. Bella King. }); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Bella from the reality TV show Black Ink Crew: Chicago broke her silence and spoke out following castmate Elijah, aka Fly Tatteds passing. eventAction: 'click_image_ads' She concluded her post by saying, Ive been trying to stay strong while seeing to over and over again in my head and yall sitting up here wishing death on me! ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { Amanda is a TV junkie with a passion for all things reality television. #FlyTatted Bookbella23@gmail.com . }); Here's What We Know Now | TSR SoYouKnow, Man Eaten Alive By Bed Bugs While In Atlanta Jail Cell | TSR Investigates, Momma Dee Claps Back At Bambi After She Shades Scrappys Daughter | TSR SoYouKnow, NEW Revelations Revealed After "Love Is Blind" Season 4 Reunion| TSR Red Carpetz, Why Theres No Drake Without Ja Rule | Stepping Into The Shade Room, Oop! And while I was trying to get through losing my boyfriend right in front of me, y'all decided to lie on me and say he was murdered! eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Currently, there is no clear answer to the cause of Fly Tatteds death, but we will keep you updated as more information becomes available. We publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world. I love Fly and I had to lose him and front of me and then yall turn around and lie and say I murdered the man I wanted to be around everyday. media-tech companies with hubs around the world. However, hours later, in a now-deleted Instagram. And Im getting harassed with my 4yr old daughter out side everyday just because I witnessed my baby die in front of me, yall are f-cking dumb and evil., In the caption, the reality star further slammed critics for trying to pin Flys death on her despite not getting any information from authorities. MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. They may have also been dating at the time. She's from Decatur, GA. ", So sad RIP Fly Tatted! UPDATE 'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Bella Says Her Boyfriend Fly Tatted Did Commit Suicide. Elijah Muhammad-Bey, otherwise known as Fly Tatted, was a tattoo craftsman and TV character related with the Reality TV Show Black Ink Crew: Chicago, which shows the dramatization of a tattoo parlor and its workers. I was NEVER under investigation, I never got arrested, I never went to jail, the detectives never once thought I did it after evidence proved I never touched the gun nor was next to him, the reality star claimed in her post. Reality TV show Black Ink Crew: Chicago follows the drama of a tattoo parlor and its employees. Others even alleged that Bella was arrested and being investigated for murder. Copyright 2023 Urban Belle Media, LLC. Currently, there is no clear answer to the cause of Fly Tatteds death, but we will keep you updated as more information becomes available. In a lengthy memo posted to her Instagram account on Sunday, Feb. 21, the reality star further addressed allegations that she played a role in the tattoo artists death. Team Owner. Bella said, I dont even care what yall are saying about me. The valid and apparent news is on the way. Ive been trying to stay strong while seeing to over and over again in my head and yall sitting up here wishing death on me! pg.acq.push(function() { If yall dont have positive things to say to me about Fly then leave me alone and let me grieve. A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom). He was fighting demons., It appears that the two may have been dating. READ MOREWas Fly Tatted murdered? eventAction: 'click_adunit' Ryan is caught off guard when fired 9MAG employee Bella shows up at the new shop seeking a second chance. 45.6k Followers, 4,781 Following, 1,653 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from FLY TATTED (@fly_tatted1) fly_tatted1. }); And it seems as if she was dating Fly Tatted before his death. Prayers to his family.. Fly Tatted's death was confirmed by an Instagram post on Black Ink Crew 's social media page. Fly's death was initially revealed by cast mates Ryan Henry and Charmaine Bey, who said their fellow co-star had died by an apparent suicide. She continued, "I only [saw] what happened and the two gunshots was so fast I couldnt stop him. Black Ink Crew: Chicago starBella continues to mourn the tragic and untimely passing of her boyfriend and Black Ink Crew: Chicago alum Fly Tatted. Currently, he is one of the Starred artists at 9 Mag Tattoo Shop which debut on "Black Ink Crew: Chicago" on VH1. hitType: 'event', Amanda is a TV junkie with a passion for all things reality television. I dont even care that yall calling me these names, and murderer. Hours ago, it was revealed that Black Ink Crew Chicago star Fly Tatted passed away. At first, it was reported as a suicide but as the investigation progressed, officials allegedly ruled it as a homicide. Want updates directly in your text inbox? if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ And one lingering question fans of the show have is: What happened to Fly from the series? It wouldn't be far-fetched to assume that the late tattoo artist's fellow cast members are still reeling from the shock. He wasnt trying to commit suicide. Yall decided to listen to social media and ruin my life all while I sitting here hurting and f--ked up! 200 posts. Bella went on to give insight into the tragic event, claiming that Flys finger prints was on the gun and on 4 bullets that was on the floor. The reality star said everything happened so fast that she could not stop Fly from taking his own life. CA Girl. I was supposed to meet up with his daddy. . Bella from the reality TV show Black Ink Crew: Chicago broke her silence and spoke out following castmate Elijah, aka Fly Tatteds passing. In his post about the situation, he seemed to insinuate that the tattoo artist may have committed suicide. There has been a ton of disarray in regards to his demise. Source: Instagram Article continues below advertisement It was revealed that he passed away on Instagram from castmates Ryan Henry and Charmaine Bey earlier this week, as they shared heartfelt messages announcing his departure. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), LAMH Recap: LaTisha & Melody Make Progress + Marsau Has a Breakthrough, Miss Kitty Calls out Black Ink Crew Chicago Fans Amid Shows Supposed Ending. They may have also been dating at the time. Actress: Red Riding Hood. Zach's cockiness about his tattoo skills gets under Fly's . Required fields are marked *. If yall dont have positive things to say to me about Fly then leave me alone and let me grieve. I was supposed to meet up with his daddy. Bella's Crush On Phor Pushes Her Over The Edge Black Ink Crew: Chicago - YouTube When Bella sees Star getting a little too comfortable with her "friend" Phor she decides to step in. Bella From Black Ink Crew: Chicago Speaks Out About Fly Tatteds Death (Video). Black Ink Crew Chicago Member Fly Tatted Reportedly Dies -. Van breaks up a fight between Lily and another team member, Bella makes a case for women's equality in the workplace, and Van kicks Lily and Bella out of the shop.#BlackInkCHI #VH1Subscribe to VH1: http://on.vh1.com/subscribeMore from VH1:Official VH1 Website: http://www.vh1.com/ Like VH1 on Facebook: http://facebook.com/VH1Follow VH1 on Instagram : http://instagram.com/vh1 Follow VH1 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VH1Find VH1 on Tumblr: http://vh1.tumblr.com Find VH1 on Google + : http://plus.google.com/+vh1 Follow VH1 on Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/vh1Lily \u0026 Bella Crash the Party | Black Ink Crew: Chicago http://www.youtube.com/user/VH1 LAMH Recap: LaTisha & Melody Make Progress + Marsau Has a Breakthrough, Miss Kitty Calls out Black Ink Crew Chicago Fans Amid Shows Supposed Ending. 2023 The Shade Room. Hit us up at 917-722-8057 orclick here to join! Will Fly be one of them? I had to see. He wasnt trying to commit suicide. And it was clear that he wanted a better life for himself. She's from Decatur, GA. What's more, his girlfriend Bella Tatted found herself neck-deep in disturbing allegations that claimed she had a role to play in his death.Addressing the rumors, she posted an emotional clip, in which she explained how things have been at her end. She also addressed the backlash she garnered from critics on social media who pinned Flys death on her.

Msb School Services Under Investigation, Ottawa Funeral Home Ottawa, Il Obituaries, Motorrad Fahren Nach Knie Op, Waterfront Homes For Sale In Dighton, Ma, Dude Ranch Vacations Montana, Articles B