After reading all your suggestions and trying out about 10 samples (I should have just hired you! What Are The Best Paint Colours for Your Front Door? Note: sometimes there are two numbers associated with a paint color because Benjamin Moore has put it in a different collection. Lightening it would help the depth but I dont know if it would fix the colour enough. Edgecomb Gray is a HUGELY popular choice for walls, something I dont see changing any time soon. Edgecomb Gray reads lighter and more beige than Modern Gray does as it proudly shows off its brown undertones. I wish you would address colors in an old house. Its tawny tone is the perfect tone between beige and gray. Hi Kylie! A designer friend insists Ill love Revere Pewter, but the sample looks dark, gray and muddy on my walls and my local paint store said I wont see a difference at 75%. This is NOT for the faint of heart! Thanks!! Does Decorators white sit well with Edgecomb grey? Long story short, were not related, and neither is Edgecomb Gray and Revere Pewter. I love Classic Gray on the swatch, but it looks white in our room. Will cedar color curtains in the dining room bring out a pink tone in the Edgecomb color? Whether on exteriors, cabinets, doors, orShare. They are both neutrals and sit well together! Gray Paint Colors | Benjamin Moore Refresh your outdoor spaces with your choice of 3,500+ colors from April 11-24, 2023, using code ARBOR25 in your cart. If you have a bright room, the increased contrast with Chantilly Lace could help you see the color on the walls more when its most washed-out. Painters just finished painting my well lit walk out basement Edgecomb Gray. Red suits Edgecomb, but not everyone loves red. When people walk into your home, you want them to feel welcomed and relaxed. These are my favorite Benjamin Moore gray paint colors. Join the (free!) Make sure it was in fact mixed by BM and check the colour match! Just because colors sit above or below each other on a color strip doesnt mean theyre directly related. Or go with a color palette of a light blue for your door (Tranquility), a delicate white trim (Simply White), and a darker gray ceiling (Revere Pewter) for a brighter entryway. From the sounds of it, I DO lean a bit more toward Edgecomb Gray in your living room area. 5 Easy Steps to Picking Your Exterior Paint Colors. Again, Edgecomb Gray has the LEAST undertone of its kind and is a great color to consider for your walls, cabinets or exterior. The two colors are gorgeous and give a nice feeling. Id do FULL Edgecomb, but not 50% ;). Oh, I wish! So many whites look too creamy and are making the window color too grey. The entire house was painted yellow Between gray owl, classic gray and silver chain, which one would you recommend for kitchen walls? These colors are nearly identical at a glance! On the other hand, if you have a dark or low-light space, youll see Edgecomb Gray lean that bit darker. All of the colors discussed in this post are actually among Benjamin Moore's top 75 paint colors. It could be a few things. This is on a scale of 0 to 255 for each color. Lets talk about this popular paint color and if it might be the right wall color for your home! Hi KylieI am so glad to have come across your site. Table of Contents show What color is Edgecomb Gray? Hi Nancy! We just installed new Anderson wood windows and the white wood windows are slightly grey. I get tones of natural light and my living area and kitchen are both two story with dark wood beams much like my floors. Or maybe you have a BEIGE-ON-BEIGEShare, AESTHETIC WHITE: THE BEST NEW WARM OFF-WHITE PAINT COLOR It can be darn hard to keep up with trends (for those so inclined). Hi! Thanks so much!! Go bright with your ceiling and trim (check out OC-65 Chantilly Lace) and balance the look with some subtle colored furniture and accents. She was very confident Id love it when it was on the walls. Edgecomb Gray, by Benjamin Moore, is one of the most popular colors on the paint market. I also have a vaulted ceiling with a tall feature fireplace wall.. right now it is RED, so red!! Yes Edgecomb gray is a mix between gray and beige greige! It sounds like you're looking for a color with more of a green undertone? It is most commonly used as an interior wall color, and sometimes as a cabinet color. Edgecomb Gray HC-173 is one of the bestsellers of this brand, and it remains among the sought-after neutral hues year after year. Thanks for your insights! I want to do another beige/griege colour for my entry that is a tad darker and do not want Revere Pewter but more of a clay beige colour and thought Manchester Tan but not sure if that would work. Thank you Tanya, what a nice note to get! Edgecomb Gray can be a beautiful exterior paint color if it suits the stone/brick/roof its paired with. The greige component means Edgecomb gray undertones are minimal. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray HC-173 LRV: 63.88 GET A SAMPLE HERE You can also check out my e-design, where I can take a look at photos of your room and see if theres anything else that could work! We are about to put our home on the market and we want to freshen up the barely-any-natural-light basement level and make it most marketable. would you recommend the edgecomb paint for an area like this? The Best White Paint Colors for Kitchen Cabinets. In this photo, you can see the slight shade difference, with HC 172 (Revere Pewter) having a slightly darker coloring on the ceiling than the Edgecomb Gray walls, which look more beige than gray. At 75% lighter, Edgecomb Gray is definitely in the off-white range, as shown below. Using a gray like Edgecomb may seem like a safe, boring choice for your homes exterior, but its the perfect backdrop for some drama to make a powerful design statement. There is no technical lighter version of Edgecomb Gray. Do you have any blogs or videos on painting your house to sell it? Thanks! Benjamin Moore's Edgecomb Gray is a beautiful greige paint color that will brighten any room. can you talk about this problem or have you had it ? Hi, thx for this helpful review I have used this color in the past and loved it!! Also my trim is Alabaster in the whole houseI dont want it to look yellow in comparison?? Any chance I can mitigate it with swapping out light bulbs? Overhead lighting often casts a warm tone on colors, and brings out the beige in greige paint colors. Be sure to always swatch colors in your actual home to ensure that you are happy with the way the color reads in your actual lighting. Benjamin Moore HC 173 - more commonly known as Edgecomb Gray or Baby Fawn, is a warm neutral shade that falls directly in the middle of gray and beige (hence the greige hues). Our kitchen is south facing with white quartz countertops. This is one of the many reasons Edgecomb Gray is a flexible paint color for many rooms; because it IS so non-committal. I also live in Nanaimo, so I am excited to connect with you when I buy/build my dream home! Thanks sooooo much for that post on LRV. Edgecomb Gray's undertones may be slightly stronger. On the other hand, with an LRV of 63, Edgecomb Gray holds up well to considerably bright rooms without washing out like some colors in the higher LRV ranges can. I also like SW Porpoise, which is the slightly lighter version of Urbane Bronze and the green comes up just a wink more, mixed with that gorgeous dark dark greige. If you have warm toned walls (ie: warm gray, greige, yellow/orange/etc then you would do a warm white. Love your site, thanks for sharing! I purchased BMs gray owl as a whole house color and finding it to look blue. If you have a SUPER bright room or wall, you can expect Edgecomb Gray to wash out A LOT, but the color/contrast will come back once that direct light softens. Pair it with a warm white like BM Swiss Coffee to make it really pop. I have been doing a town house renovation and your website has been so helpful! I love all your videos!! It does read both beige-y and greyish but it feels much lighter and airier. Standard white has an LRV of 100, while standard black has an LRV of 0. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Who does that? 2023 Decorated Life. This particular blend makes Shaker Beige a popular choice for many homes built in the late 90s and early 2000s as many products from those years have similar undertones. Too much green in the room (due to the pink and green undertones of greige, the colors can look more robust when you use too much green), Cream or yellow-based colors used on the trim or walls (can make your paint look pink), Light, crisp true gray (Revere Pewter) vs. greige (Edgecomb), Red and blue warm undertones (Revere Pewter) vs. pink and green undertones (Edgecomb), Edgecomb (more beige) vs. Like most grays, it has subtle undertones that you only notice upon close inspection. Colors get an LRV rating based on the colors ability to reflect light into the room rather than absorbing. I dont like the blue/cool undertones of Gray Owl. Often its one or the other, but not always both. This is on a scale of 0 to 100 with 0 being pure black and 100 being pure white. My first thought is what are they painting over?. I want the Greige effect with more of the creaminess towards the beige. Im drawn to warmer, softer whites but I never know how they affect wall colors. Im hoping the different lighting will give it slight color variations from room to room. On the other hand, put Edgecomb Gray in a south-facing room, which will lean into its beige base without looking like a traditional beige. Would this color be cool enough to go with marble counters? It's wide popularity is due to its ability to coordinate with most any decor or design style. Oooo Rebecca, youre speakin ma language! What do you think about pairing Venetian Gold/Santa Cecelia countertops with Edgecomb Gray painted cabinets? I can depend on the products down there, but you might want to check out BM Ballet White to lift things a bit! Could you tell me the colors in the photo about this caption? Not in a bad way though. I already have untinted SW paint is why I ask. The Best Cream Paint Colours: Benjamin Moore 5. It looks creamy without looking yellow in a sunny room, but will take on a more gray hue in a darker room. I do love the looks of a clean, crisp, light color! Edgecomb Gray sits in the MIDDLE of gray and beige, which means it can shift its allegiance depending on its environment. So, she suggested Edgecomb Gray, saying it would be a better choice, so I went with it, even though the sample seemed gray to me. The room is south east facing. Otherwise, you can also check out SW Agreeable Gray. After that we as a people were ready for a big shift, a rejection really of that warm and dated tone. I love revere pewter but I heard that clashes with marble/quartz. Consider these factors: Edgecomb Gray looks more like a cool gray in north-facing light, while southern-facing or late afternoon sunlight coming from the west can make this color more on the beige side. I dont want my house to look dated in 5 years. Benjamin Moore HC 173 more commonly known as Edgecomb Gray or Baby Fawn, is a warm neutral shade that falls directly in the middle of gray and beige (hence the greige hues). Edgecomb Gray is one of Benjamin Moores most popular greige grays a delightful blend of gray and beige with subtle pink and green undertones. I have toyed with the idea of light gray, charcoal and an emerald. The kitchen has more natural light filtering in from a large window in the dining as well as a window above the sink. I painted a 16 x 24" piece of canvas with Edgecomb and when I hang that sample on the same wall, it does not look lavendar. Sample carefully! So, I used to keep things a bit more generic and straight-forward, but lately, Ive been trying to tweak things a bit, adjusting explanations so that in the BIG picture things make sense THANK YOU for noticing! Thank you so much! Hi Kylie! Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray has an LRV light reflective value of 63, making it more reflective. The only exception is if you have white walls and want a darker gray colored trim. However, just as with cabinets, expect it to look LIGHTER and WARMER than expected even a touch creamy at times! I tried Pale Oak, Balboa Mist, and Modern GrayALL look lavender in my North facing rooms. However, Edgecomb Gray is one of THE MOST NEUTRAL greige/taupe paint colors with minimal undertones. Thats BM Revere Pewter darkened by 50% . I have a sample of Edgecomb Gray, and have loved it. . Well you WOULD want them to play around with a sample pot before you committed to having it made on a larger scale. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray; Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter; Benjamin Moore Simply White; Post navigation. My kitchen was designed 10 years ago with dark wood cream/orange granite and terocotta floors. If youve addressed this question somewhere, can you please direct me to it? BM Edgecomb Gray is what is now commonly called a greige paint color. BTW, this entire home was built by James Northrup, a fantastic builder in Nanaimo who is available for spec or custom homes! Edgecomb gray is slightly lighter than Revere pewter, yet still light enough to work well in any room. Edgecomb Gray (HC-173) has an LRV of 63.88, which means it reads darker than Wind's Breath does. While lightening a color by 25% is a subtle shift, 50% results in a VERY noticeable change, and 75%, well, its a whole different ball game. Click HERE or on the above image to see available packages, In a well-lit space, you can expect Edgecomb Gray to look lighter and brighter as the natural light bounces off (as any color will when its given light). Am I imagining things, or has your assessment of EG shifted recently? Hi. I have a lot of clients who LOVE Edgecomb Gray but want it in Sherwin Williams paint no such luck, Chuck. Thank you! Can you tell me what kind of flooring that is? 6. You can pair Edgecomb Gray with either a bright white or warm white trim color. Don't forget to pick up these amazing painting tools! 5. Hi Joyce! See Edgecomb Gray by Benjamin Moore's color analysis, undertones, and color schemes that go with Edgecomb Gray here! Hi Jennifer, unfortunately at this time Im only focusing on Bm and Sw and arent familiar with the colours in Behr! Hi Kylie, your blog on EG has been fascinating to read. Bright white trim will bring out the creaminess of Edgecomb Gray and provide more contrast. Thank you, Nadine, thats Sherwin Williams Urbane Bronze . Sowink wink, if you want to send some photos of your home along (if you think it could work) PLEASE DO! Do you have any suggestion of a colour that would work and look good with Edgecomb. It also depends on what best suits your decor and fireplace! But if youve reached this decision, the hard work isnt over yet. Urbane BRonze? So, I would recommend you check out my E-design service which is affordable and fun! Edgecomb Gray and Wool Skein are the top contenders. My floors are a dark wood with hint of pinkish red undertone. Edgecomb (sample here)would likely be the better choice for a room with low light or Northern exposure. Do you want to learn more about colour, either for your own home or your clients homes? Your best shot at a lighter version of Edgecomb Gray is to ask your paint store technician to make a sample pot 25-50% lighter. Kylie, Im using Edgecomb Gray for a large north facing open concept living room, dinning area and kitchen with a lot of lighting during the day. Edgecomb Grays higher LRV means that the color wont make a room look too dark if low lighting. It is the perfect color for my new home with its lighting and exposures. Do you think one coat would cover the Edgecomb Gray? Hi My! LOVE how youve described Edgecomb Gray! The LRV of Edgecomb Gray is 63. The lighting is a bit off though. It can be. Warmly, Linda E. I love your reviews and refer friends and family to your blog because you do such a great job of breaking the colors down. Love your blog! This means it can shift how it looks depending on its surroundings and the perception of whos looking at it. Collingwood is often considered a true gray in that it doesn't have obvious green or red undertones. It's an excellent color choice to add warmth to a space while still maintaining a light and airy feeling. Layer with white trim, light-colored furniture, and accent with subtle colors to create a private retreat worthy of classifying as a bedroom escape from the world. Choose HC 173 for your siding for a subtle touch of color. Pale Oak Great review this is one of my favourite colours! I have been following your ideas regarding updating carpenter grade cabinets, Formica 180, sinks, paint colors with wood trim. I love your blog! Edgecomb Gray HC-173 is one of the most popular neutral paint colors by Benjamin Moore. Edgecomb Gray HC-173. Would you be willing to recommend a Fomica 180 pattern that you like with the Edgecomb Gray that would look nice with the golden oak cabinets and updated hardware? While Benjamin Moores Winds Breath is equally as non-committal regarding undertones, it can look creamier than Edgecomb Gray. Pair Edgecomb Gray with creamy whites, bright blues or greens, and deep neutrals. I have found that I like it better in the evening under 3000 light versus 2700. Before my painter begins on my very open floor plan, Im wondering if I should shift gears. In this next photo, look at how Edgecomb Gray looks on the lower parts of the staircase vs the higher parts, Lets take a quick break to talk about paint samples, Undoubtedly, youll be heading out shortly to grab paint samples stop right there! Can you recommend a ceiling color besides white to go with Edcomb grey walls? I particularly love neutral color reviews because neutrals can be so darn sneaky, especially the grays and greiges. This color is often described as tawny. Awesome post. Its really more about what suits YOU and your home. ~Kylie. Now I always recommend lightly if I havent seen the rooms, but yes, Edgecomb and Manchester are nice together and i think going 25% lighter is a good idea. I am painting the whole interior of my house and Im using Benjamin Moore Aura paints. Youre right! Hello. Thanks for all your articles and videos.I have become obsessed with color!!!! Now try to decide if the living room should be the same color or now revere pewter. Thank you so much and I look forward to your reply! I really want to paint my walls and trim with a creamy, neutral white and then paint my doors with a deeper color. Edgecomb Gray is a warm toned griege paint color. The higher the LRV, the more the color will reflect light, making your space look brighter and airier. Excellent review. So that led me to Edgecomb. I am thinking about painting my walls in this color but do you think that would compliment granite that has brown tones/specks? However, in my living room I cant decide to either follow the edgecomb gray throughout or use Revere Pewter, but I dont get direct light so RP might be too dark? LOL Seriously, if you have a moment to respond, any input is much appreciated. Interestingly, both are by Benjamin Moore. Benjamin Moore Classic Gray. The undertones CAN shift when lightening a color (especially at 50%), but at least youre working with similar bones. Is that normal for that color to look yellow or is it just my house? Agreeable gray has a lot more purple to it than Edgecomb gray. If you have any favorite combos, please share. Edgecomb Gray. HI Kylie I literally dont read any color posts anymore other than yours!! Try these Edgecomb gray coordinating colors to achieve a stylish decor scheme. My husband and I just bought our first house and your site has been very helpful! My painters will be using Sherwin paint, and Im apprehensive about how the color matching will turn out! Patti, Hi Patti, Im sorry youve had a hard time! I had so much to do but I was so sleep deprived & didn't want to make hasty decisions. If you need a quick suggestion, check out BM Ballet White which has more cream/warmth to it, but from the sounds of your room, might settle into its greigeish base for you . Now, its time to narrow down your choice to a specific shade of gray, such as a lovely Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray. Hi Kylie, Once you join, you can right click & save the palette image! Hi Rebecca, Edgecomb is a beauty and is a bit unique with its almost creamy base (you could ask SW to colour match it for you in a sample pot and see how that turns out?). You have a lot of green nearby. This soft and timeless neutral balances between gray and beige which makes it an optimal greige paint color. And it is a winner winner chicken dinner in most places, but seems too dark in the rooms that like Pale Oak. You! Do you have a suggestion for a warmer grey close to classic grey? It can be used with modern interiors, or to update darker Tuscan paint colors and decor. I have light tile ( think travertine) and very high ceilings. Adding Edgecomb Gray to your bathroom walls creates a serene ambiance that soothes your mind while easing the tension from your body. I am also doing Revere Pewter, Gray Owl and Grey Cashmere in the front of the house. The greige component means Edgecomb gray undertones are minimal. That being said, nothing wrong with a change either! Classic Gray OC-23 is such a stunner! You did a really great job of dissecting and explaining the ins and outs of this color and a few others. Just found your posts in time before painting my living room, hall, up the stairs and adjacent room in 5 days ! Not sure of the directional sunlight but we have a house with only one window in the living room with a covered porch out front. Neutral paint colors have been popular for a very long time . But if not, I was wondering if Modern Gray SW is comparable to this? Hi, The warm vs. cool trick Do you have gray walls and want to warm things up a little? White Dove is a slightly softer approach, whereas Chantilly Lace offers a clean contrast. I find that its cream/yellow that can make Edgecomb look a wink pink more so than green. Have received many compliments from company about how pretty the room looks. Hi Danielle, I believe that was a laminate flooring! Read my complete Edgecomb gray vs Agreeable gray comparison here! Were working on covering up some pretty wild paint colors in our new home lots and lots of color. Would it update the look of the kitchen? Thank you for this in-depth analysis of Edgecomb Gray! A few thoughts. Have you run across this problem before? However, this shade will often look its best when paired with darker warm grays, off-whites, blue-grays, and muted neutrals. I would love your help but I would need a quick turn around time. Before, this entryway looked heavy and drab with its gold-inspired walls, After, Edgecomb Gray (with Sherwin Williams Pure White trim) adds a fresher, brighter face to this beautiful home. (Learnt that from your posts ) And a 5300 sq ft home youve got some serious decorating to do! It doesnt work AS well if you have corners as the veining meets up, but doesnt match up on in the corners. The more lit a room is, the brighter and lighter the Edgecomb Gray will look. Light Reflective Value is the measurement of how much light a color bounces around. Edgecomb Gray is STUNNING and sometimes, when we need to accommodate a variety of existing finishes we have to find that balance. For example, if it's next to a color with mostly gray or blue undertones Swiss Coffee could take on a slightly creamy appearance. It is a beige with gray undertones. I see you told another poster about BM White Sand and that looks like what I had in mind, but who knows really?!. Looking for the perfect warm gray paint color? When comparing Benjamin Moores Edgecomb Gray with Sherwin Williams most popular gray Agreeable gray youll notice that although both colors are a type of greige. I am so stuck on color, but had been leaning toward Edgecomb Gray, maybe lightened.but now I am kinda thinking SW Bug Chill based on your review of it..Currently is Searching Blue in some places and Hilton Head Cream in others We want to just whitewash the whole thing, just not white. Here it is, used in a classic entryway. The painter finished three days ago and it is not what I hoped for. I need a feature colour to pair with edgecomb gray in a north/east facing room Do I keep the red? It is a beautiful neutral gray paint color that goes very well with almost any kind of decor. Edgecomb Gray is perfect for a soft, warm, organic look thats VERY versatile when it comes to partnering up with other colors. Photos need to be as clear and bright as possible and hopefully the rooms are somewhat decorative. Click here to read my complete comparison of Edgecomb Gray vs Pale Oak. Im looking at Cotton Balls and White Dove. Suggestions? 4. Im super nervous. Hello- Here are just a few reasons why I recommend Samplize to my clients, Edgecomb Gray and Benjamin Moore White Dove take this transitional/traditional style entryway and staircase to the next level. Hi Kylie, after 10 samples and still no luck I finally came across your website. So my questions is.do you think i would be ok working between the two colors in the different rooms?? Check out BM Clay Beige. But Baby Fawn always retains its gray base. Thanks. I have an open stairwell to our basement rec room and wondered if Kendall Charcoal would be a good choice for an accent wall? Ha! Shop Now Best-Selling Colors LRV 63.09 Collection Historical Colors Also Known As 972, OC-15 Get your own digital color dollop of Edgecomb Gray HC-173 Create My Dollop [object Object] Matching Colors Boothbay Gray HC-165 Add to Cart Edgecomb Gray is a very neutral taupe color with little undertones. i like the overall look of one color rather than a lot of different boards in varying tones. )I am going with Grant Beigeits seems to be warm enough yet not too Beigey or yellowey. BTW, this shade is perfect for a coastal vibe when theres lots of natural light to wash the walls with a faint dusky pink hue that dazzles during the sunsets and cools once the moonlight bathes through sheer curtains. But, this is not a gray off the list of the usual cast of characters. I could read your color reviews all day long, no one does it betterlol! I have a lightened Edgecomb with Roycroft Pewter and love it as well . 2. SHERWIN WILLIAMS AESTHETIC WHITE SW 7035 Aesthetic White is a soft, light beige in the off-white range, but it's not just any old beige A lot of popular beige paint colours have a slightly golden, yellow-orange undertone to them. Shucks. In the upper hallway, its easier to see the contrast with the trim (and all of the love notes I have on my daughters doors). But of course, this isnt set in STONE (nothing ever is with paint colours) as sometimes you can do subtle tweaks to whites to off-set/complement the wall colour. Its a great color to use in bedrooms, especially spare bedrooms that you want to feel neutral but still warm and inviting. Does that sound right? Agreeable (true gray), Balboa Mist (more gray) vs. Edgecomb (more beige). While the trim in the above photo is just a wink too creamy for Edgecomb Gray, my clients werent wanting to paint their trim. Sometimes you have to work with what youve got, and luckily, we squeezed Edgecomb Gray in! By the way, if youve been asking yourself whether Edgecomb Gray and Baby Fawn are the same color they are. Floors are oak hardwood. Beyond that, though, these colors are very close to each other with a similar undertone profile as they both lean taupe and warm. Edgecomb Gray vs. I am trying to stay true to the craftsman theme (yet update the color palette) but with the mid tone oak floors and moldings its been hard to update the colors. I am deciding on colors for our SW facing master bedroom and bathroom. Create a cozy, welcoming kitchen with Edgecomb gray walls, light trim, and a bold ceiling. Im a believer that sometimes there isnt 1 colour that hits VERY spot at ALL times of the day, so sometimes we pick the one that is DAMMMN close. 3. If you want colors that look good with Edgecomb, check out these ideas, The 12 Best Whole Home Gray and Greige Paint Colors, Paint Color Review: Sherwin Williams Taupe of the Morning, Paint Color Review: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter, Paint Color Review: Benjamin Moore Gray Mist & Fog Mist, Paint Color Review: Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray, Thank you so much for this fabulous review, Kylie! This color will look grayer in natural light and more beige in artificial lighting. Edgecomb Gray is a soft, warm paint color. We currently have Bay Sands by Valspar on the walls. Seriously though. More so, I like to see what makes them so popular. I did all of my due diligence, ordered from samplize, and placed the sample through my basement. That's why a brighter room with a natural source of lighting simply chooses Edgecomb Gray. All Rights Reserved. This is basically the color mix to make the color! Wish I had found your blog 20 pint paint samples ago. I never noticed the any violet in it. The cool color (Benjamin Moore Stratton Blue) is DARKER THAN the warm color (Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray) and the beige tile. What ceiling and trim color would you suggest?My floor is Lewisburg oak. (currently White Dove). Edgecomb Gray HC-173 A go-to neutral that can refresh a space, while providing a warm, welcoming feeling. Its also a great color for the exterior of a home! We have picked our slabs but they arent installed yet. Edgecomb Gray is a WARM neutral paint color tucked sitting smack-dab in the middle of gray and beige. I have to admit that if you had called this color taupe in the posts I had read before making my color selection, I would have run away from it because I have both orange-toned wood, rust and green-toned tile floors, and I live on a hill with lots of Ponderosa pines outside the windows of my Pacific Northwest home. Bug Chillnow, thats interesting sounding! Edgecomb gray is neutral enough that it can work for a whole house paint color. North facing kitchen with garage addition blocking the only window. Remember, even though Edgecomb Gray isn't a beige or cream, it's WARMER THAN the blue-green it's being partnered with, so the blue-green needs to be darker than it.

Fema Mobile Homes For Sale In Texas, Trane Mini Split Remote Symbols, Articles B