I have only good things to say, last nights dinner was delicious and my wife and I had a wonderful time as usual. My duck was criminally under seasoned, did not get a good sear, and the fat was not rendered at all. Combine oils. I make coming to Bistro Niko a priority anytime Im in Atlanta. Every time, I'm just wearing what I was wearing already that day. Whisk together. Quick reservation. Specializing in gluten-free and low-fat fare, Bistro Niko has something that every stomach will enjoy. The appetizers were excellent. Everything ordered was great from mussels, steak , crab cakes and seafood! It was my second time at Bistro Niko and the food is outstanding. 3344 Peachtree Rd. The way an American version of a French Bistro should be! Very nice but couldn't even explain one of the dishes and after our food was served he didn't come back until we were almost done with our meal to see how everything was. The food is delicious. I would definitely return and recommend making a reservation especially for the weekend. We love eating at Bistro Niko. The Sea bass was so good. Sat, Sun 11:00 am3:00 pm More than half those times I have a small day pack with me. The service and food was outstanding! No apology and then when we walked out, we asked if he found his pen and he said yes. Bistro Niko is a favorite of mine, but the quality of food and service and the price make it a real treasure in Buckhead! Diner was absolutely amazing, por server Opti, did an amazing job also the server assistant. I love to bring people here! Great ambience, attentive server, and delicious meals (French toast was average, though). Not typical for this restaurant but a big miss for a special occasion. Bistro Niko is a favorite of mine, but the quality of food and service and the price make it a real treasure in Buckhead! Lunch One of the best restaurants in Atlanta. Are sandals suitable with a dress or are heels better? The fish (trout) was not good. Food was ok not great. Kind, attentive wait staff Associate Great dining experience. Offering an attractive and extensive list of wines, cocktails and craft beer, you can be sure to find something to fit your taste. The restaurant is very loud and it was only about 2/3rds full. It used to be one of my fave spots in Atlanta with always reliable and delicious food. Seated right away. This is an excellent place to have a romantic dinner date. (404) 261-6456 Website We started with the Salmon Tart which is always excellent and it did not disappoint. We love eating at Bistro Niko. Absolutely love everything about the dining experience this little gem offers! Chef George Duran's easy-to-make at home chicken wings are sure to be a hit. Our server was simply,very inattentive and mean. Your next meal awaits at Bistro Niko in Atlanta. Everyone else enjoyed their meal. Quick Links. Seated right away. Bistro Niko is conveniently located within walking distance of the Buckhead MARTA stop. Local favorite for lunch & dinner! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Bistro Niko at 3344 Peachtree Rd NE in Atlanta - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Dress code Casual. Report inappropriate content. Everyone in our party was delighted with the food, service and ambiance; we look forward to returning next time were in town. Great food and great service! BISTRO NIKO'S PROSCIUTTO DI PARMA WITH JUMBO ASPARAGUS. Worst service ever. It has been a long time since we dined here. Excellent food and service - will definitely be returning ! Sat, Sun 11:0015:00 Great ambience, attentive server, and delicious meals (French toast was average, though). Where to go in Buckhead! Order Online Lunch Bistro Niko's dress code is business casual, so guests can look and feel great. . Bistro Niko is a piece of Paris, right in the heart of Buckhead. COCKTAILS: The Best Ready-to-Drink Cocktails. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Our server was simply,very inattentive and mean. I would go back for drinks on the patio but thats it. We had the mussels, the onion soup, Gruyre puffs, and escargot. Otherwise, food was good. The food and service were excellent! Closed Monday Brunch . The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something to suit their tastes. Joshua and the other staff treated us very well. Always excellent at Bistro Niko. Other than that excellent! Bistro Niko French Cuisine Restaurant Menu HOURS Closed Monday Brunch Saturday 11:30am - 3:00pm | Brunch Sunday 11:30am - 2:30pm Lunch Tuesday - Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm Midday Menu 2:30pm - 4:30pm Dinner Tuesday - Thursday 5:00pm & we continue seating until 9:00pm Dinner Friday - Saturday 5:00pm & we continue seating until 10:00pm more menus Food was ok not great. Check the list. Bistro Niko is rated 4.7 stars by 9056 OpenTable diners. TueFri 11:3015:00 Executive chef. Smart Casual. Contact Order for Pickup Reservations. The client was handed the bill and I made the reservation. 3350 Peachtree Road NE Suite 175 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 261-6456 . The Buckhead Life Group always delivers a fine meal and Bistro Niko is one of our favorites. Chicken braised in red wine, parisien mushrooms, pearl onions, steamed potatoes, citrus tart, meringue brule, mandarin orange sorbet, brioche in rum syrup, apricot coulis, chantilly cream, choux pastry, vanilla ice cream, bitter chocolate sauce, almonds, soft baked meringue, crme anglaise, almonds, caramel, warm granny smith apple tart, streusel topping, cinnamon ice cream, grey groose, tia maria, baileys, espresso, hazelnut cream, 360 vanilla, 360 double chocolate, crme de cacao, godiva, kahlua, frangelico, pano's private reserve, calvados, frangelico, pano's private reserve, with Tomato Basil Sauce & Parmesan Cheese, Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich "Croque Monsieur", Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Contact Us. It is a "must do: whenever we are in Atlanta. Skate Fish was cooked perfectly. The fish (trout) was not good. We'll definitely be back. The service at Bistro Niko was exceptional. Enjoyed the Skate and Flounder. Let valet service handle your parking situation at Bistro Niko. ", "Fantastic food, even better service. Be ready to spend at least 100-150$ Cuisines: Fine Dining, American, French, European, Continental, Ecco Buckhead - 3586 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, Le Colonial - 3035 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, Fresh To Order Buckhead - 3344 Peachtree Rd NE #300, South City Kitchen Buckhead - 3350 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 175, Buckhead Pizza Co. - 3324 Peachtree Rd NE B. We finished with the profiteroles. AM, midday, and PM meals are served at the restaurant, but supper takes the cake for best in show. I would better train the servers. ' 3350 Peachtree Road NE Suite 175 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 261 . Side dish was not brought to table in timely manner, had to request it. Bistro Niko does offer delivery in partnership with Chow Now, Postmates and Uber Eats. The wine was excellent but on the expensive side. (404) 261-6456. chicken braised in red wine, parisien mushrooms, pearl onions, steamed potatoes, baby arugula, endive leaves, shaved fennel, cherry tomatoes, vinaigrette, pomme pure, wild mushrooms, honey glazed cipollini, jus, select barnaise sauce, green peppercorn sauce, or mitre de htel butter, select bernaise sauce, brandy peppercorn sauce, or maitre de hotel butter.. 8oz, bibb lettuce, tomato, pickled red onion, BBC bun, peppercorn crust, mushrooms, gruyre, brandy pepper sauce, BBC bun, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. A bit loud and a little pricey for what you get. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. Hands down the best restaurant in GA. Again no apology. Again no apology. Dinner Bistro Niko does offer delivery in partnership with Chow Now, Postmates and Uber Eats. Most if not all will have a coat check, but this is likely to be at your own risk. Enjoy a meal with all your loved ones. Super noisy- mussels were off waitress had an attitude! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The food was absolutely delicious, but the service from our French waiter made the evening really terrific. It was very cold inside and loud. address We always enjoy our experiences at Bistro Niko. BISTRO NIKO HOURS. Kudos. Other than that excellent! New email subscribers only. Bistro Niko Questions & Answers 936 Reviews Ranked #60 of 4,164 Restaurants in Atlanta. Bistro Niko is a favorite of mine, but the quality of food and service and the price make it a real treasure in Buckhead! Overly Revealing Clothing, Exposed Undergarments. Bistro Niko 3344 Peachtree Rd NE, Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30326-4801 +1 404-261-6456 Website E-mail Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #59 of 4,164 Restaurants in Atlanta 936 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $20 - $55 Cuisines: French More restaurant details Shari M Savannah, Georgia 15 5 I cant put my finger in it. Always a fun place with great service. The service and food were both great. Great decor. The service was excellent and prompt. Bistro NikoMenuNews & EventsUltimate Dining Card, Athletic Attire including Sweat Pants & Jogging Pants, Undershirt type T-Shirts are too underdressed, Clothing that is overly exposing, including Extreme Short Shorts & Midriff Tops are considered provocative and inappropriate, We ask that hats be worn in the traditional manner. Great food and great service. The Ultimate Dining Card is versatile as a gift, personal dining card or as part of ongoing retention and reward programs for your business. We always enjoy our experiences at Bistro Niko. Drinks were excellent and food was super yummy. The service at Bistro Niko was exceptional. Bistro Niko never disappoints. This restaurant has a fun French Bistro vibe. Skate Fish was cooked perfectly. The appetizers were excellent. I went for a late brunch / early dinner and my meal was just ok. Dress Code. I used to enjoy Bistro Niko - but something has changed jn the kitchen. Ally A. Atlanta, Georgia What is the dress code? See the list. Always a fun place with great service. The food and service were excellent! Our waiter was excellent, we had a party member with a food allergy and the staff was so nice in helping with food selections. Cant wait to come back. Follow Us. Potatoes were cold. However I would rather it be a little slow than be rushed through my meal. I was so delighted to eat here. Escargot, salad and steak and to finish a great ice cream/chocolate dessert. This restaurant has a fun French Bistro vibe. Always excellent at Bistro Niko. Food is excellent, and overall atmosphere inviting. Atlanta, GA 30326 404-261-6456 Make Restaurant Reservations View Website Map Cuisine: French / Bistro Atlanta's Peachtree Road adds French flair to its lineup of restaurants at Bistro Niko. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. We came for what is turning out to be our annual Easter brunch. Bask in the sun (or moon!) Excellent food and great recommendations by our excellent waiter, go for the scallops! Bistro Niko offers four convenient access points to get to and from the restaurant easily. Super noisy- mussels were off waitress had an attitude! I was going to pay the bill. Anniversary. Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeaway, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Restaurant did nothing to acknowledge my wifes birthday. Location. Everyone in our party was delighted with the food, service and ambiance; we look forward to returning next time were in town. We sat outside and it was a beautiful day and setting. They also had to use their own pen to sign the bill and then the waiter asked if they could return his pen. Local category deals only. My wife and I eat dinner out maybe 80 times a year. Ive been going to Bistro Niko on and off since 2015 and Ive never been disappointed. We ate outside and it was just the perfect day and temp with a light breeze. The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something for themself. Shopping and needed early dinner. The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something to suit their tastes. Not typical for this restaurant but a big miss for a special occasion. The food was excellent (skip the pate). we will be back. The food and service were excellent! great classic menu well prepared and served. I would go back for drinks on the patio but thats it. Bistro Niko is conveniently located within walking distance of the Buckhead MARTA stop. Delivery & Pickup Options - 963 reviews of Bistro Niko "While we lack budget-friendly, mass-appeal french options in Atlanta, this is a step in the right direction. The food, the service, and the ambiance. I had a wonderful time here. COMMENTS Tell as about what . Must try! The service and food were both great. The food, the service, and the ambiance. Great food and great service. Dinner Escargot, salad and steak and to finish a great ice cream/chocolate dessert. As always Bistro Niko is consistently excellent food quality. address location. I went for a late brunch / early dinner and my meal was just ok. Show up in what you like. The client was handed the bill and I made the reservation. Ive had nothing but excellent experiences here and will continue to be one of my favorite go to restaurants as long as I live in Atlanta!!! Our server was great! Atlanta LocationsAtlanta Fish MarketBistro NikoChops Lobster BarCorner CafeKymaPricci, South FL LocationsChops Lobster BarLobster Bar Sea GrilleCity Fish Market, Private PartiesNew & EventsDress CodeAccessibilityCareer OpportunitiesLegal, 265 Pharr Road NEAtlanta, GA 30305(404) 237-2060, Overly Revealing Clothing, Exposed Undergarments, In order to maintain the restaurants atmosphere our guests have come to expect, balloons, sparklers, celebratory signage & singing are not suitable, We welcome families and politely ask parents to keep children at the table & calm vocal infants or youngsters outside of the dining room, Conduct phone conversations out of seating area, Silent Device, Speaker Muted. . High level of service and quality food. A bit loud and a little pricey for what you get. They also had to use their own pen to sign the bill and then the waiter asked if they could return his pen. Depending on what you are carrying in your backpack I would take it to the table with me. Bistro Niko makes it easy for big groups. My husband had the trout and raved about it. Follow; Follow; Follow; Shopping and needed early dinner. Follow Us. Reserve Your Table Now . Plenty of unique options on the menu to get you started. Very nice but couldn't even explain one of the dishes and after our food was served he didn't come back until we were almost done with our meal to see how everything was. Dinner I make coming to Bistro Niko a priority anytime Im in Atlanta. Lunch Tues.-Fri., Dinner Tues.-Sun., Brunch Sat.-Sun. BISTRO NIKO HOURS. Good mix of creative and traditional menu items, service was solid - polite, professional and attentive. Must try! The Buckhead Life Group always delivers a fine meal and Bistro Niko is one of our favorites. Great food and great service! New email subscribers only. 3350 Peachtree Road NE Suite 175 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 261-6456 . Great brunch menu, well priced for the amount of selections. We will continue dining here. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Bistro Niko is conveniently located within walking distance of the Buckhead MARTA stop. The card is valid at all award-winning Buckhead Life restaurants. the view Photos of Niko's Bistro. NE (Piedmont Rd.) Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Not typical for this restaurant but a big miss for a special occasion. Always enjoy eating at Bistro Niko. Alternatively, you may use. over a year ago Problem with this question? The service was good, food tasted great and the restaurant was clean. Bistro Niko is a nod to Paris with its classic French fare, right in the heart of Buckhead, Atlanta. Contact Us. Ive been going to Bistro Niko on and off since 2015 and Ive never been disappointed. Monday - Thursday 11:30am-10:00pm; Friday - Saturday 11:30am-11 . Indulge in our special Brunch Menu with a side of Live Jazz! Drizzle into vinegar mixture in a quick steady stream, whisking to emulsify. See Promotional Terms. Everything ordered was great from mussels, steak , crab cakes and seafood! Beautiful atmosphere. Good experience. It was very cold inside and loud. Our server was great! Some of my family had just come back from Paris and said the food rivaled Frances offerings! Contemporary French, Seafood, Farm-to-table, Brunch Shopping and needed early dinner. Its authentic French cuisine..I am from France and I am very impressed by how good the food is at this place. Side dish was not brought to table in timely manner, had to request it. Good mix of creative and traditional menu items, service was solid - polite, professional and attentive. Must try! Excellent food and service - will definitely be returning ! The Sea bass was so good. BN is always a winner. We always enjoy our experiences at Bistro Niko. Explore menu, see photos and read 9051 reviews: "Always enjoy eating at Bistro Niko. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We finished with the profiteroles. Kind, attentive wait staff Associate Great dining experience. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, thin sliced prosciutto, warm jumbo asparagus, poached egg, mustard vinaigrette, white wine, shallots, garlic, cream, parsley, baguette croutons, au parmigian, white anchovy, rouge et noir bleu cheese, walnuts, apple, fresh cold smoked salmon spread, toast points, "Traditional Country Pt" Chef Gary's Specialty, cornichon pickles, grain mustard, baguette toast, traditional country pt; artisanal salami; prosciutto di parma; chicken liver terrine, three selected French cheeses, fresh candied fruit, pistachio & raisin walnut toast, toasted almonds, french green beans, lemon olive oil emulsion, sauted - diced vegetable quinoa, citrus olive oil emulsion, asparagus, potato puree, sorrel white wine sauce, asparagus, mushroom, confit tomato, roasted chicken jus, sauted - european sea bass filet, melted baby spinach, fingerling potatoes, citrus emulsion, scallops, calamari, shrimp, english peas, creamy white wine sauce, tomato, white wine, shallot, toasted garlic baguette, burgundy wine, mushrooms, pearl onions, pomme pure, bacon lardons, mushrooms, tomato, confit potatoes, white wine veal jus, 8 oz, pepper crusted, brandied cream mushrooms, sauted spinach, orange supremes, red cabbage, crisped duck potatoes, brown butter, nonpareil capers, spinach, steamed potatoes, french classic!

Chris Brown Ammika Harris, Articles B