You have to own or shoot it in order to fully experience how well balanced and accurate it is. NJ, Posted on Except for the 7 bbl it looks like exactly the config Im looking for. Don't Forget to Add and Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates on ALL things Pew Pew. Daniel Defense, because they're a local company that makes excellent products. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. I want get a gen 7 cqb stock but don't know if I need h1 or h3. The receivers fit together tightly, without any slop. This firearm features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience. The Daniel Defense SLW (super lightweight) model has a 14.5 barrel that is pinned and welded to 16 and a 13.5 handguard. AR15s are nothing special, CNC machines have leveled the playing field and even the communist can produce equal quality. Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website. Theme designed by Papathemes. While I cant say if the same effects would stay true on the .300 AAC version, I can say this version was the flatter shooter of these two. pull. Last year, I wrote up a review of their Spectre Comp which you can find the link to here. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The included finger stop is also a near necessity and a welcome addition to the DDM4-PDW. A small quibble in the big picture, and one some shooters will disagree with me on, especially since the Maxim brace gives the best cheek weld, I mean shooting position from any of the PDW braces Ive seen. The DD is much closer to reasonable, but you can easily match the quality for less with the exact features you prefer. Extremely accurate. 3/11/22, Review by . Love the MK18 and will be keeping it for sure DDM4 V7P will be hitting the For Sale section this week. After moving to another range site (at higher elevation), I worked some CQB drills on a mini-IDPA steel plate at 25 yards. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Their newest member of the P320 family is the new P320 AXG Legion. So your guess is as good as mine on this. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. Both offer certain advantages though, and I wouldnt mind having either in the collection. Gunprime - What's Best? Honey Badger vs Sig Rattler vs H&K - Facebook Add hologram a nice pressure switch laser set up and a light combo. Gun News, Gun Reviews, and Self Defense Tips, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our, ENTER TO WIN: Free Gun Friday > Springfield Armory Hellion 5.56 Rifle * Trijicon RMR Red Dot * Black Hills Ammo *, Lone Wolf Arms Releases the Glock Gen 3-5 Compatible Dusk 19, Magnum 10: Shooting the Magnum Research G Model 10mm 1911, TALO and EAA Collaborate on the Girsan Negotiator Match 1911, Budget EDC: Testing the Taurus G3C Compact Striker-Fired Pistol, Good Guy with a Gun: Study of CCW Holders Stopping Mass Shootings. Review by *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Daniel Defense DDM4 Rifles - EuroOptic.com Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. And it looks like a piece of art. I JUST PURCHASED MINE A LITTLE UNDER A MONTH AGO AND ITS ABSOLUTELY A BLAST AT THE RANGE AND HOW WELL BALANCED IT IS AMAZING! This gun is perfect for maneuvering in tight quarters, like inside a home or vehicle. This charging handle is one of my favorites already, drawing favorable comparisons to the Radian Raptor ambi handle. Anyone using a surefire? More on that in a minute. Daniel Defense PDW: Is the DDM4 the Best Home-Defense AR Pistol? This is an Alexa Analytics cookie that is used to track user behavior. They described themselves as very inexperienced with the AR platform and had never shot anything so small. Overall, though, the gun handled very well and still proved to be a ton of fun when just slinging lead. Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW Review - Guns and Ammo You can build one hell of a top spec Pistol/SBR for way less than a Honey Badger. , Recently, we posted a video on YouTube where we took a fun approach to introducing viewers to four d Now make your choice . Peace of mind. You just won't enjoy them as much as this one. The Maxim fed on a steady diet of 5.56 from Federal American Eagle and the DDM4 PDW ate up all the Barnaul I could throw its way. Lots of good reliable low cost factory assembled AR's out there that can save you money too . These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. If I bought a PDX, I would certainly make this upgrade. All Rights Reserved, Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) from ALG Defense, Daniel Defense vs Maxim Defense for PDW Supremacy, Both feature M-LOK on the handguards and come with included handstops, Both feature ambi charging handles. Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW Pistol (300 Blackout) First Impressions: Out of the box, the DDM4-PDW (pistol braced version) gives a strong first impression. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. New Daniel Defense 300BLK PDW: The Ultimate Backpack Gun! Compact and easy to transport, the DDM4 PDW can be relied upon for home and personal defense. The Hatebrake kept the PDX shooting flat. After 5 tours to Afghanistan and Iraq, he adventured about the west coast becoming a commercial fisheries and salvage SCUBA diver, rated helicopter pilot instructor (CFII) and personal trainer, before becoming a gear reviewer and writer.. The Honey Badgerby Q:Your new Personal Offensive Weapon. The Federal 120gr averaged a little under 2 MOA, which is pretty par for how the round performs in most of my rifles. You going to waist good money on ether one . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7" S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested, GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement, MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key, BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System, HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding. Other key features include a 6 MFR XL flat front rail, SLR M-Lok MOD2 Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience, a linear compensator to direct muzzle blast forward and independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle with anti-gas features. Build it yourself for about 1/4 the price. Powered by BigCommerce. Add to Cart for Price. Their response describes the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW perfectly: That thing is frickin awesome!. Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 Stock with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed. The 7 inch 300 Blackout Cold Hammer Forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Of course, the spicier .300 AAC coming out of the DDM4 PDW was bound to create more oomph and muzzle rise during rapid shooting. MSRP for the DDM4 PDW pistol is $1,865 ($1,935 for the SBR) and will start shipping to dealers in February 2020. Its a head-turner on the range and will definitely do the job in making a bad guy realize he made a big mistake if he breaks into your home. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Is it worth it to get the badger or stick with the DD? Airborne Doug, Posted on When it comes to pistol-braced, PDW-style firearms, two of the undisputed names at the top are Maxim Defense, with itsPDX, and Daniel Defense, with its DDM4 PDW. Specifications and pricing subject to change. The over-molded pistol grip is comfortable, a nice bonus. Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. While the Maxim PDW stock/braces are among the most durable out there, they do lack in one feature that I consider to be a near necessity: the ability to extend the stock/brace without depressing the release latch. Own a Colt Commando (11.5" barrel) and an A2 PDW I put together, with 6.5" 300BO barrel & Law folder. Have you got an MSR, sans sights, for this piece? My shot groups were insane for such a short barrel. Built with the same legendary quality as their longer, larger kin, the DDM4 PDW pistol and SBR get the job done with their accuracy, reliability and durability and feature our 100% satisfaction guarantee. The upper and lower receivers are both crafted from 7075-T6 aluminum, and Daniel Defense includes an ambidextrous Grip-N-Rip charging handle as well as an ambidextrous safety selector. Compact and easy to transport, the DDM4 PDW is the kind of AR15 style pistol you can rely on for home and personal defenseplus it's a ton of fun to shoot. The Most Trusted Place To Buy Guns :: Guns.com However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Its 7 300BLK 1:7 twist cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. Any advise would be great. 4/3/22, Review by This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6 inch MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. 2023 Daniel Defense LLC All Rights Reserved. The first time I pulled the DDM4 PDWs trigger, it was love at first shot. This is my review of the DDM4 PDW in 300 BLK and why I believe that it is the Honey badger killer. Besides the comfort factor, I also felt like it just stuck to the hand better. Its great for combat shooting, which this gun is set up for, but not as great for tight groups. I would have loved to get a PDX chambered in .300 AAC to make it more apples to apples, but it just wasnt in the cards. Best Bang for Buck!!! Thanks guys. I shoot ridiculously small shot groups using Gorilla ammunition. service@guns.com By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Most people are familiar with operating AR-15s. Then I made their day when I handed them each a full 30-round magazine and told them to have fun. The gun was also easy to control, which kind of surprised me considering its small form factor and larger 300 Blackout chambering. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. DDM4 PDW 300 BLK!! The only issues I have with this weapon are that the price is high and doesnt include any sights, and the buffer tube and muzzle brake seem to have a little too much loctite. Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization, Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters, LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. Honey Badger Killer!! 7/24/21. Capacity: 30+1. Lets start with the grip. When I say that the Daniel Defense DDM4-PDW is one of the nicest ARs Ive shot in the last 4 years, that puts it atop a pile of many dozens from major manufacturers. Manufacturer: Daniel Defense (danieldefense.com) Model: DDM4 PDW Chambering:.300 Blackout Action Type: direct-gas-operated, semi-automatic, center-fire pistol Receiver: CNC . Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Just received mine, loveee it! Badger for being light and the cool factor, the PDW for it being an "AR" platform but the brace is kinda weird for cheek weld and my 10.3 for the extra velocity with supers and regular brace cheek weld. This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . 3/13/22, Review by Its small, lightweight, versatile and, thanks to some clever engineering, doesnt require any NFA paperwork. Only thought about it is the handguard inner diameter (ID) vs barrel length. Type: Direct impingement, semiautomatic; Cartridge: .300 BLK; Capacity: 20, 30 rds. My five-shot groups were typically less than an inch wide from 7 to 20 yards, and they opened up just a little at 50 yards. Brand new this gun feels like its broken-in. ! EXCELLANT JOB DD! Every round would fire, but the bolt would not grab the next round. Daniel Defense - DDM4 V7 Pistol 300 Blackout 10.3" - 32Rd The DDM4 V7P AR15 style pistol pairs a 10.3 inch barrel and the MFR 9.0 M-LOK rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws. I honestly couldnt tell you which load I shot better because I was able to control them all very well. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. WARNING!!! DDM4 rifles are available in all available configurations, calibers, and versions! I suggest you research,build your own made in USA for 1/3rd the price and you will know how everything works. Q has this feature on their honey Badger stock/braces as well, and Ive used it long enough to feel like I dont want to do without it for a home defense gun. The extra $400 appears to go to the CHF barrel and a slightly better rail. Best Bang for Buck!!! Grab your copy atOutdoorGroupStore.com. 'A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have.' The DDM4 PDW pistol comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace with enhanced buffer system that functions reliably . YouTube - Store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Looks amazing in Cobalt. Nice gun, crazy price. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. But for my testing back home, I was sent a standard model with a Linear compensator installed on the 5/824-tpi muzzle threading. Reply Save Like 2 1 - 4 of 4 Posts I zeroed (at 50yds) with the lighter spring that comes installed, worked both for subs/supers, then put in the included heavier spring for shooting suppressed. The pistol grip has Soft-Touch rubber overmolding for comfort and control, and youll find a Maxim Defense CQB arm brace at the rear. 1/27/22, Review by This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). That soft-touch overmolding is almost stickier without being sticky somehow. Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW Pistol 300 - Silencer Shop Your money so do as your skills or wallet allow . Starting with the basics youd expect from any decent AR, this gun shows great parts fitment and is clear of obvious tooling marks. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Daniel Defense uses their proprietary Grip-N-Rip, while Maxim employs a Radian Raptor-LT. I got my hands on the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW, at the Big daddy unlimited shoot. What's Best? Honey Badger vs Sig Rattler vs H&K MP5 vs Tac13 vs Daniel Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services. I rather buy part parts I want and assemble them at home how I want it and I know even today I can do that for for less money and know I can assemble a reliable shooter . The PDX employs a CQG grip from Reptilia. The DDM4 is barely too big to fit in most common laptop backpacks, but the rattler will easily. I don't see the honey badger being $1,000 better than the DD. If you enjoyed please like, comment, and subscribe! Bauer Precision. Put 250 rounds (both subs and supers) through the weapon out of the box without changing buffer spring and didnt have any trouble. Over the last few years, SIG has released a couple new variations of their P320 line. Its also user-friendly and light on recoil, no matter the setting. The pistol ate pretty much everything I fed it with the exception of two subsonic loads: Hornadys 208-grain Black A-MAXs and HSMs 220-grain SMKs. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend this PDW to anyone. U.S.A. -(Ammoland.com) Daniel Defense has established itself as a major player in Americas booming gun manufacturer market, garnering a solid reputation as well as lucrative military contracts. There are a lot of reasons to own the DDM4 PDW. I have a DD Hunter .308, (with an incredible GA 4 lb Geissele SSA trigger,) one of the reason I bought the PDW pistol. Review by . The front of the handguard is also flat to help keep the gun compact, and Daniel Defense includes an SLR Rifleworks hand stop on the bottom to keep your support hand locked in a safe position. Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW - First Mag Review - Lone Star State Firearms The new DDM4 PDW in 300 Blackout might very well be the best AR pistol on the market for home defense. Denton, TX 76207, Daniel Defense - DDM4 PDW SBR (NFA) 7" 300 Blackout - Cobalt Cerakote, John Wick Chapter 4: Showcasing the TTI Pit Viper and Other Iconic Firearms, Introducing the Chainsaw Series: The People's Rifle by Noveske Rifleworks, Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW SBR 300 Blackout 7" CHF Barrel 30Rd, Daniel Defense - DDM4300 S 10.3"(FACTORY SBR) - 300 Blk, Daniel Defense - DDM4 PDW SBR (NFA) 7" 300 Blackout - FDE, Q Honey Badger 7" 300 Blackout SBR (NFA) Black Cerakote, Q Honey Badger 7" 300 Blackout SBR (NFA) Green Cerakote, Q Honey Badger SD 7" 300 BLK SBR w/ Silencer, Daniel Defense - DDM4 PDW Pistol 300 Blackout 7" CHF Barrel - 30Rd, Daniel Defense DDM4ISR Integrally Suppressed Semi-auto Rifle - 16", Q LLC - Sugar Weasel 300blk 7" Pistol - 30 Rd, Daniel Defense - DDM4 V7 Pistol 300 Blackout 10.3" - 32Rd, B&T Pistol SPC9 9MM PDW 6.57" Threaded Barrel 30RD Coyote Tan. They are both a ton of fun to shoot at the range, so you cant go wrong with either of these choices. Have a NIB Black DDM4 V7P I may be selling shortly. This means that while this is an NFA firearm because of that suppressor, it is not a multiple NFA firearm. There are some other smaller differences that are at play when comparing these two guns. Dont sleep on Magtech if you havent heard of them, this stuff is awesome! I am really happy and pleased with this purchase. You have the security and dependability an AR pistol can bring. If I had to choose just one, I would choose the Maxim PDX because its chambered in the more affordable 5.56, which would probably lead me to shoot it more. New Daniel Defense 300BLK PDW: The Ultimate Backpack Gun! I can wait to put my can on it!!! EuroOptic is now stocking Daniel Defense DDM4 Rifles! Following the tragedy in Uvalde, Texas, gun control advocates have taken the anti-gun narrative to a fever pitch. Q Honey Badger Pistol or Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW? The grip on the DDM4 PDW is so comfortable, and these grips are something that Daniel Defense has become known for over the years, among other things. Overall, I had a great time with both of these guns. I reluctantly mention the Magtech subsonic loading now, because as soon as word gets out it is going to be even tougher to find than it already is. Youtube - Track the views of embedded videos. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED INVESTMENT!! Well that didnt take long. Dr. J, Posted on I've handled and shot the PDW, own the DD 10.3 300 blackout pistol and a Badger.

Why Did Zany Brainy Go Out Of Business, Wembley Ticket Office Opening Times, Victor Haydel Atlanta, Army Counterintelligence Badge And Credentials, Seed Bead Tassel Earrings, Articles D