Seasonal flu vaccine. I have double vision after having Covid, it feels like my right eye gets cross side very hard to straighten up and was hard to drive. Moreover, 15 cases of TTS were reported in the United States after administration of 7.98 million doses of Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 vaccination during 2 March21 April 2021 [47]. The PubMed wordmark and PubMed logo are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/, https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines, https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/pages/instructions-for-authors#SecRatingsofQuality, Reactivation of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease, Optic/chiasm neuritis with longitudinal extensive transverse myelitis. Diplopia may be caused by eye problems, eye surgery, or health conditions such as Graves disease or Parkinson disease. Dias L., Soares-dos-Reis R., Meira J., Ferro D., Soares P.R., Pastor A., Gama G., Fonseca L., Fagundes V., Carvalho M. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis after BNT162b2 mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Available online: Al Khames Aga Q.A., Alkhaffaf W.H., Hatem T.H., Nassir K.F., Batineh Y., Dahham A.T., Shaban D., Al Khames Aga L.A., Agha M.Y.R., Traqchi M. Safety of COVID-19 vaccines. We are not seeing greater rates than what happens in the population. When I actually close my left eye, I dont see double vision from my right eye. The problem has improved somewhat since it started, but is still Fowler N., Mendez Martinez N.R., Pallares B.V., Maldonado R.S. He developed blurred vision and metamorphopsia in his right eye 69 h after receiving the BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. Introduction. In early August, the patient started to experience double vision. You should seek out someone near you who has experience working with prism. Suresh et al. All unremarkable. The inclusion criteria were original articles on ocular manifestations of patients who received COVID-19 vaccine. MRI showed SOV thrombosis with no contrast filling [32]. this last week i had 2 healthy adults one age 36 a woman and one man mid 40 s both very athletic . The central corneal thickness was 714 m, and corneal endothelial graft rejection was diagnosed. I visited with an Ophthalmologist the next morning. I got the same problem as you. Keywords: government site. I dont know if this helps; however, here is what happened to me. I was later vaccinated in December and received 2nd dose in first week January 2021. reported that the ChAdO1 COVID-19 vaccine is associated with TTS in three of 100,000 vaccinations [46]. Mudie L.I., Zick J.D., Dacey M.S., Palestine A.G. Panuveitis following Vaccination for COVID-19. [(accessed on 21 September 2021)]. Will the vitamin B 12 totally help my double vision? 2007;27:244256. Laboratory examination revealed thrombocytopenia. I am not aware that I have had covid but I am convinced I may have after reading these comments. reported a 29-year-old previously healthy female with blurring of vision of the left eye nine days after receiving the first dose of the ChAdO1 COVID-19 vaccine. The FDA approved Comirnaty after data found the vaccine is safe and effective. We agreed with Ng et al. Antonelli M, Penfold RS, Merino J, Sudre CH, Molteni E, Berry S, Canas LS, Graham MS, Klaser K, Modat M, Murray B, Kerfoot E, Chen L, Deng J, sterdahl MF, Cheetham NJ, Drew DA, Nguyen LH, Pujol JC, Hu C, Selvachandran S, Polidori L, May A, Wolf J, Chan AT, Hammers A, Duncan EL, Spector TD, Ourselin S, Steves CJ. The .gov means its official. I live in Honolulu, HI. His vision did return to normal after 12 days but he is still undergoing tests to rule out any underlying factors. Another rainy drive didnt reproduce the same effect because I wasnt having brainfog or double vision. MRI showed thrombotic occlusion of the superior sagittal sinus and the left-hand transverse sinus and sigmoid sinus. There is some evidence that certain COVID-19 vaccines can increase risk factors for stroke. The mean age of these patients was 57.5 (range 4467) years old. Wasser L.M., Roditi E., Zadok D., Berkowitz L., Weill Y. Keratoplasty Rejection After the BNT162b2 messenger RNA Vaccine. However, evidence has shown that during transcription, alternative splice events might cause the formation of C-terminally truncated, which may lead to formation of soluble spike protein. FOIA Currently, EMA has approved four vaccines that are protective against SARS-CoV-2 [1,2]. Hope the information helps anyone looking for answers. Her symptoms occurred 10 days after receiving the second mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine. The MRI was unremarkable. A 33-year-old woman suddenly experienced generalized weakness and diplopia on the evening she had received the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. Infrared reflectance imaging showed bilateral circumscribed paracentral dark lesions that matched outer plexiform layer thickening and discontinuity of the ellipsoid band on OCT. A diagnosis of bilateral AMN was made. On March 7th 2021 I started to have double vision. My bottle water taste like well water . An MRI of the brain and orbits were unremarkable. 2022 Jan;22(1):43-55. doi: 10.1016/S1473-3099(21)00460-6. The other case was a 67-year-old female who developed ecchymosis on the upper eyelids 10 days after the first dose of BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine. Risk factors and disease profile of post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infection in UK users of the COVID Symptom Study app: a prospective, community-based, nested, case-control study. Jackson L.A., Anderson E.J., Rouphael N.G., Roberts P.C., Makhene M., Coler R.N., McCullough M.P., Chappell J.D., Denison M.R., Stevens L.J., et al. The relationship between adenoviral vector vaccines and all of the ocular symptoms mentioned should be further investigated. -, Glover K., Mishra D., Singh T.R.R. Over time this should correct itself so I am told. 03 /11 Diabetes . The mRNA vaccine can also induce antigen-specific cell-and antibody-mediated hypersensitivity reactions and molecular mimicry due to the close resemblance between the vaccine peptide fragments and uveal self-peptides [23,42]. My vision was fine before getting the shot. reported a 20-year-old female with a history of oral contraceptives and with bilateral flickering scotoma after administration of the ChAdO1 COVID-19 vaccine [19]. Ive had headaches for years. How We Help Patients Overcome Dizziness While Driving, Patient Testimonial: Im Able to Do a Lot More Work, Patient Testimonial: I Never Thought There Would Be a Solution for Me, Case Report: COVID-19 Related Double Vision, Parents Homeschooling Their Children Should Understand Reading Difficulties, Unsteadiness / Balance / Depth Perception. On April 20th 2020 I had a follow up with ophthalmologist who had indicated that the double vision was getting worse and he wouldve expected it to get better four weeks later. Ocular manifestations after receiving COVID-19 vaccines may appear on the eyelid, cornea and ocular surface, retina, uvea, nerve, and vessel. Case Report: COVID-19 Related Double Vision - The Neuro Visual Center The literature research was conducted on 22 August 2021. I am hoping that the appointment on May 20th 2020 will youre a direction is what was/is causing the double vision. The mean age of these patients was 24.7 (range 2033) years old. Available online: The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine. Brain MRI with venography revealed CVST with right frontal subarachnoid hemorrhage and a cortical venous infarct. Fundoscopy revealed bilateral retinal detachment (macula-off in the right, macula-on on the left) despite having no vision loss in her left eye [22]. 8600 Rockville Pike Ocular Adverse Events After COVID-19 Vaccination - PubMed All the best. This is really effecting his day to day life. Renisi G., Lombardi A., Massimo S., Alessandro I., Bandera A., Gori A. Anterior uveitis onset after bnt162b2 vaccination: Is this just a coincidence? What You Can Do Post-Vaccine, and When - The New York Times Were do you live? My dizziness is completely gone after wearing my new glasses. Once I drove in a rain and I was seeing double vision when the windshield wiper was wiping upward but the double vision disappears when it was wiping downward. The Embase, Medline and Cochrane Library searches yielded 256, 71 and 14 results respectively, of which 36 studies were excluded because of duplicate articles. Diplopia - What You Need to Know - Drugs.com Maleki A., Look-Why S., Manhapra A., Foster C.S. This can be intermittent as you are describing. That clear up . * Rating score of the studies was ranked according to Quality Rating Scheme for Studies and Other Evidence [8] and Oxford Centre for Evidence-based Medicine for ratings of individual studies [9]. The duration between COVID-19 vaccination and onset of ocular symptoms ranged from three days to six weeks. Maleki et al. I work in the lab. As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. A 56-year-old female with a history of seropositive rheumatoid arthritis developed severe pain in the left eye and forehead four days after the first dose of BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine. Lancet Infect Dis. Your friend should contact her eye doctor. Ann Clin Lab Sci. I woke up with very bad double vision that has persisted until the present Jan 6th 2021. Its 6 months now since the double vision has occurred. I had not had COVID as far as I know. In a study investigating symptoms after administration of three types of COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sinopharm), Al Khames Aga et al. Dias et al. Khodadousts rejection line in the center of the endothelium with graft edema and anterior chamber (AC) reaction was noted. Hope everyone else that experiences this recovers quickly. It came and went about 10 times. Unauthorized use of these marks is strictly prohibited. Moher D., Liberati A., Tetzlaff J., Altman D.G. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the US Food and Drug Administration have approved emergency use authorization for several COVID-19 vaccines before the completion of their clinical trials. COVID-19 mRNA vaccination leading to CNS inflammation: a case series reported a 22-year-old female and a 28-year-old female who were on long-term oral contraceptives they developed acute onset of paracentral scotoma two days after receiving the ChAdO1 COVID-19 vaccine. Goyal M., Murthy S.I., Annum S. Bilateral Multifocal Choroiditis following COVID-19 Vaccination. COVID-19 vaccines have been used under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history, including studies in children 12 years and older. Causes and outcomes for patients presenting with diplopia to an eye casualty department. The prism helped for a little bit but the longer I wore the glasses the harder the double vision was to correct. Thank you for your posts. The double vision lasted about 2 1/2 months then slowly began to improve back to close to normal about a week ago. Phylactou et al. This review was undertaken to help clinicians recognize the possible manifestations and systemic pathogenesis, especially those related to the eye, after receiving COVID-19 vaccination. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (, Corneal graft rejection after penetrating keratoplasty (PKP), Corneal graft rejection after Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMEK), Acute zonal occult outer retinopathy (AZOOR), Reactivation of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada (VKH) Disease, Arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (AAION), Superior ophthalmic vein (SOV) thrombosis, Thrombocytopenia with acute ischemic stroke and bleeding, adverse events, coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), ophthalmology, vaccines. Ocular Adverse Events After COVID-19 Vaccination. An ocular adverse event was defined as any adverse event related to the eye, adnexa, or vision. Reactivation of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease under control for more than 6 years, following anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Just FYI He also developed light confusion, asthenia, and profound nausea [39]. Blumenfeld H. Neuroanatomy through Clinical Cases. My Ophthalmologist lowered my eye glasses prescription to see if it helps with my double vision but there has been no improvement. not mentioned in the article. Here, we report a case of a patient with new-onset MG that arose after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. My Brain MRI was also unremarkable. Was given a diagnosis of fourth nerve palsy and prescribed prisms for my right lens. Hello. The cause of your diplopia may not be known. Covering or closing my right eye doesnt change the double vision that I see from my left eye. COVID-19 Vaccine and Your Eyes - Healthline Subramony R., Lin L.C., Knight D.K., Aminlari A., Belovarski I. We discovered a left 6thnerve palsy of 14 PD. There have been several studies on inflammatory ophthalmic diseases; however, few studies have reported neuro-ophthalmological symptoms, such as diplopia and ocular motor nerve palsy, after coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination. Im hoping and praying it goes away as quickly as it arrived. Like adults, children may have some side effects after COVID-19 vaccination. 10 life threatening diseases regular eye tests can detect I am unaware if any studies have been done relating 6th or 4th nerve palsy to viral load. Clipboard, Search History, and several other advanced features are temporarily unavailable. In rare cases, some patients who've received the flu vaccine experienced mild symptoms like eye redness, eye pain and blurred vision. The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), resulted in an unprecedented pandemic worldwide. Followed up with neurology on March 18, 2020 and was referred to Nuro ophthalmologist for INO of the left eye. Among them, four (0.5%) participants had blurring of vision and seven (0.87%) participants had eye pain within six weeks after receiving the vaccine [40]. The only symptom that lingered was the loss of taste and smell (it took about six weeks for that to clear. The site is secure. COVID-19; diplopia; risk; vaccine. IFN-producing CD4+ T helper 1 (Th1) and virus antigen-specific T cells may induce corneal allograft rejection [14,15,16]. The specific eye issues or complications that people have experienced after receiving one of the COVID-19 vaccines in use in the United States include: conjunctivitis, an inflammation of the. The patients characteristics were reviewed in six articles. Computed tomography (CT) angiography showed multiple parenchymal hemorrhage and thrombosis of the left transverse and sigmoid sinuses [33]. reported a 27-year-old female who took oral contraceptives and developed an acute paracentral scotoma after receiving the first dose of the ChAdO1 COVID-19 vaccine [18]. U.S. Food & Drug AdministrationCOVID-19 Vaccines. when my sister noticed my right eyelid was drooping. Gabka K., Groselli S., Ulbig M. Flickering scotoma after COVID vaccination: A further possible side effect of vaccination? From the rendesivir I had angioedema and also developed neutropenic fever. MeSH What is diplopia? The Neuro Visual Center. Went back to the hospital for another CT scan, the following day, 4/2, still clear. The mean duration between COVID-19 vaccination and onset of ocular symptoms was 14.0 (range 721) days. We are so sorry that you are suffering. This study was supported by the National Centre of Research Excellence in Personalized Healthcare grant (KK.01.1.1.01.0010), and the Centre of Competence in Molecular Diagnostics (KK.01.2.2.03.0006). However . But i get tested for COVID 19 every month. That come goes . Hoping for a recovery for all soon. Retinal pathologies may be caused by molecular mimicry and self-antigens. But my test of antibodies still increasing. The other patient was a 56-year-old male with a history of bilateral keratoconus who underwent PKP 25 and seven years ago in the right and left eyes, respectively. Thanks. The patients characteristics were reviewed from two articles. The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the A diagnosis of left eye acute anterior uveitis was made [23]. She has a long COVID viral expression 12/31/20 to be reassessed today again, viral load is decreasing but not yet cleared. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. The results showed that, among 686 cases, one case developed uveitis several weeks after the first dose of the vaccine and two cases developed uveitis after the second dose of the vaccine [28]. Six patients developed corneal and ocular surface manifestations after COVID-19 vaccination. I also saw a neuro-Opthalmogist and he said my vision problem is not neurological which I disagree respectfully because I feel normal at one moment and the next moment it just comes back. I had my 2nd Pfizer COVID vaccination shot on March 26th. Diplopia, COVID-19 and Vaccination: Results from a Cross - PubMed In our literature review, there were 12 patients with ocular manifestations. Everything okay. Some research suggests that approximately 9 out of 10 individuals living in lower-income countries will not have access to COVID-19 vaccines until 2023 or later. We performed study selection using EndNote 9. Neurologic complications of COVID-19 are not well described. They ran cat scans and MRIs that came back unremarkabale. conducted a randomized, cross-sectional study to investigate the side effects of the BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine in 803 healthcare workers. Dr. Cheryl Berger Israeloff. Common side effects of the flu vaccine include soreness, redness or swelling where the injection is given, along with headache, fever, nausea and muscle aches. I went to emergency and they checked my eyes just with regular tests and told me nothing is wrong my family doctor also did not treat me and told me to go to the emergency. Specializing in the Optometric Treatment of Headaches and Dizziness. When to Get the Covid Vaccine After Having Covid - Cleveland Clinic Following treatment, a four-week follow up appointment revealed that the patient was free of diplopia and his eye movements were back to normal. Please enable it to take advantage of the complete set of features! Lipid nanoparticles consisting of polyethylene glycol, which may induce activation of the complement pathway, could lead to choroidal vessel thickening and neovascularization. Lundstrom K., Barh D., Uhal B.D., Takayama K., Aljabali A.A.A., Abd El-Aziz T.M., Lal A., Redwan E.M., Adadi P., Chauhan G., et al. Third Cranial Nerve Palsy Presenting with Unilateral Diplopia and reported a 33-year-old previously healthy female who developed progressive nasal field defect in her left eye and flashes in both eyes. Among the 91 patients included in this study, previously undetected COVID-19 infection as the possible cause of diplopia was confirmed in five of them (5.5%). For each analyzed report, different ocular adverse events were recorded. I dont even wear glasses. This will cause double vision in the horizontal direction. Introduction. When I see double vision and feel fatigue, I sometimes take a nap if I am home and it disappears for a while after I wake up recharged. Unable to load your collection due to an error, Unable to load your delegates due to an error. We examined 380 patients with diplopia admitted to the Department of Ophthalmology of the University Hospital Centre Sestre milosrdnice in Zagreb, Croatia, from July 2020 to June 2022. A prospective, randomized, single-blinded, crossover trial to investigate the effect of a wearable device in addition to a daily symptom diary for the remote early detection of SARS-CoV-2 infections (COVID-RED): a structured summary of a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Subramony et al. I have a patient that exhibiting similar issues. In each report, the patients age, sex, history, name of vaccine received, date of first/second dose, duration of ocular adverse events that occurred after the vaccination, and fever were recorded. We have had many cases like this. The mean age of the patients was 42.9 (range 1860) years old. 2022 May;52(3):511-525. IgG-ELISA for PF4-heparin complex antibodies, measured two months after the event, were negative [36]. I had the 2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine on May 9th in NYC, the following morning I started to experience fever, blurred vision, aches. and Y.-H.H. Reyes-Capo D.P., Stevens S.M., Cavuoto K.M. A 77-year-old self-reported ethnic Chinese woman presented in January 2010 with a 6-day history of progressive ascending dysesthesia, unsteadiness, diplopia, and nausea that commenced 13 days after immunization with the seasonal influenza and novel influenza A(H1N1) vaccine. Still having intermittent diplopia. Each case is different so we cant comment on individual cases. There are two types of double vision: monocular and binocular. IgG enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for platelet factor 4 (PF4)-heparin complex antibodies was positive. Helmchen C., Buttler G.M., Markewitz R., Hummel K., Wiendl H., Boppel T. Acute bilateral optic/chiasm neuritis with longitudinal extensive transverse myelitis in longstanding stable multiple sclerosis following vector-based vaccination against the SARS-CoV-2. The doctor said it will cure itself, but its getting worsen. Similarly, antibodies against spike proteins and activated Th1 cells can cross-react with proteins and antigens in the outer retinal layers, retinal pigment epithelial cells, and large arteries, which may induce AZOOR and AAION [26]. The .gov means its official. The immune reaction can induce the reactivation of optic neuritis with longitudinal extensive transverse myelitis in longstanding stable MS [29]. The FDA has approved the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, now called Comirnaty, to prevent COVID-19 in people age 12 and older. A further exam at Kellogg Eye Center at the University of Michigan on 4/15, the doctor also agreed with the original diagnosis of nerve palsy, but did not provide any insight into the cause. reported two cases with a history of Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy who underwent DMEK with acute corneal endothelial graft rejection after administration of BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine [16]. I was hospitalized at that time was treated with ectemra, plasma and rendesivir. Heinz F.X., Stiasny K. Distinguishing features of current COVID-19 vaccines: Knowns and unknowns of antigen presentation and modes of action. However, the overall benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine in preventing COVID-19 are well established. All the best. Bethesda, MD 20894, Web Policies Papasavvas I., Herbort C.P. We screened a total of 305 titles and abstracts for eligibility. Blauenfeldt et al. vertical double vision in my right eye, and have since gotten glasses with prisms to help correct. Wolf et al. 2018 Dec;26(4):344-348. sharing sensitive information, make sure youre on a federal Im so depressed because of my double vision, B12 deficiency causes neurological symptoms, as well as vision problems. 8600 Rockville Pike Eye. It was microscopic 1mm bigger then my left eye in the MRI. There is one caveat, however. We discovered a left 6th nerve palsy of 14 PD. Its very debilitating. Department of Ophthalmology, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan 704, Taiwan; Received 2021 Sep 28; Accepted 2021 Nov 25. For comfort it was suggested an eye patch. Comparing the differences between COVID-19 vaccines Brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) revealed CVST and right internal jugular vein thrombosis [37]. Just adding to this thread that I also experienced double vision with Covid and its related to one of my nerves being slightly enlarged likely due to inflammation. You should see a neuro ophthalmologist or neuro optometrist. The central corneal thickness was 660 m and 622 m in the right and left eyes, respectively. Tolosa-Hunt syndrome Superior ophthalmic vein thrombosis Carotid cavernous fistula Peri-phlebitis of the superior ophthalmic vein. Not everyone gets them side-effects. Thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), a rare syndrome that involves acute vessel thrombosis, has been reported in numerous studies in patients receiving COVID-19 adenoviral vector vaccines. Had a MRI done and it was remarkable. Careers. Abstracts of Presentations at the Association of Clinical Scientists 143. Studies without any information on ocular manifestations of patients who received COVID-19 vaccine were excluded. To accurately determine a b12 deficiency you need a CBC and to test homocysteine and MMA levels. His doctor referred him to us for evaluation in early September. An official website of the United States government. In adults, such palsies are typically caused by microvascular disease or compressive tumors, although they have also been described after routine vaccinations. I have peripheral vision and this allows me to be able to work and drive without seeing double. Nothing on web for vision color with COVID-19 shot . Left eye ciliary injection, corneal edema, Descemet folds, and keratic precipitates (KP) were noted, and corneal graft rejection was diagnosed. Single-shot Ad26 vaccine protects against SARS-CoV-2 in rhesus macaques. I have had longhaulers and suffered since December with symptoms after having covid. The fever and aches went away within 2 days. The mean duration between COVID-19 vaccination and onset of ocular symptoms was 8.1 (range 213) days. Your healthcare provider will examine your eyes to check their position, vision, and movement. Ive had double vision for about 3 to 4 months now. HHS Vulnerability Disclosure, Help I am currently also wearing an eyepatch to be able to function at all. The reviewed studies raised our concern for the ocular manifestations after COVID-19 vaccination. Approximately three weeks later, he began to experience a wide range of neurological symptoms, including numbness in the extremities and difficulty swallowing. On the other hand, 1 study was identified from websites, while another article was identified through a citation search. Hi Tony Acute-onset central serous retinopathy after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA vaccine. The Neuro Visual Center. He was diagnosed with central serous retinopathy in the right eye [21]. The Neuro Visual Center. Now, I no longer have the painful eye movements but still have the double vision. The authors have no relevant financial or non-financial interests to disclose. Dry Eyes Eye Discharge Eye Pain Dilated Pupils Eye Infections Puffy Eyes More Eye Conditions More Eye Conditions Featured Eye Twitching Ocular Migraines Red Eyes Styes Swollen Eyelids How to Get Rid of a Stye Blepharitis Chalazion Eye Floaters Refractive Errors Refractive Errors The mean duration between COVID-19 vaccination and onset of uveitis symptoms was 15.2 (range 342) days. Bilateral Retinal Detachments in a Healthy 22-year-old Female Following Moderna SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination. They did a blood test for ocular myasthenia gravis which came back negative. She had bilateral blurring of vision, pain, photophobia, and redness three weeks after the second dose of the vaccine. I believe you report to the VAERS website. Most of our cases have improved, however I have yet to see a complete resolution. He developed unilateral periocular erythema, with involvement of the left eyelid 5 h after the first dose of the vaccine. BNT162b2 (Pfizer/BioNTech, Mainz, Germany) [3] and mRNA-1273 (Moderna, Cambridge, MA, USA) [4] belong to the category of lipid nanoparticle (LNP)-formulated mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, while ChAdO1 (University of Oxford/AstraZeneca, Oxford, UK) [5] and Ad26.COV2.S (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, New Brunswick, NJ, USA) [6] belong to the category of adenovirus vector COVID-19 vaccines. The accompanying symptoms were severe headache, left eye swelling with proptosis, limited ocular motility, and diplopia at the vertical gaze.

Lisandro Martinez Odds, Prefab White Laminate Countertops, Sarah Henderson Obituary, Articles D