You cupped his cheek, still trying to process what the hell just happened, but moved to slot his lips against yours and reassure yourself that this was real. You're the quiet weirdo! An arrow struck you. Stop, you know I would never do anything to hurt you., It looks bad. Sugawara Koushi: First Meeting 23. It will be a kind of "Haikyuu boyfriend matchmaker ," thanks to which you will get to know your volleyball crush. At least, you thought, you were able to avoid any more disasters and somehow still made it to class on time. You knew from the beginning that Akaashi always had a special connection to Bokuto. Iwaizumi Hajime: Second Encounter. This was a turning point. He kissed you right then, despite the large crowd, as if it had just been the two of you there. A second ago they had been nearly finished with only a student left, so either a student had shown up late, or they revisited a station so the kid could be a little more prepared to talk about their project. Boyfriend scenarios with some of our favourite boys from Haikyuu. He got in trouble with the principal, got depressed during a game, even something as simple as being overly hungry before a match. There were a number of times before where Akaashi would text you late into the night, citing that Bokuto had demanded more practice with his spikes. "Oh, he does. I.. You were an extremely clumsy person, but not in the cute way. He was even in the library at one point! Going Seventeen. In your head and youre dead, Suga repeated to himself Akaashi chose you - he asked you out!, You almost snarled at the irony, As if that matters! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It had been a few hours Haikyuu!! Boyfriend Scenarios - Doing the Naked Tik Tok Trend Akaashi stopped in his stride the moment he saw the both of you, not moving closer to you or Bokuto and simply guarding his expression from leaking any of his inner thoughts. They were deliberate ways to sate your relationship, nothing more. You shot a look up to Kuroo, his gaze locked on you without any other hints of an expression on. As if he had no idea, no reason to truly think that he was the cause behind your unease. Maybe Oikawa had made him watch too many movies with him as a kid, with? Thank you, he said rubbing his neck. Haikyuu!! Imagines - Tumblr as you stopped your idle swinging. And so when the actual contents of the texts grabbed your attention, it was all over from there. Even before you were close to the quiet setter, you admired how he always seemed to know how to lift Bokutos spirits. They were already on the road to love before you even reallyknew Akaashi. Bokutos voice reached you mid-way through the steps, his words low but aimed toward Akaashi. By the time it was third period, you were puffing from having to avoid him so much. He strolled over to his desk and took out his chair, clearing his throat and he leaned more forward as it squeaked. Youre gonna have to be good at it or next time that balls gonna hityouin the head. Usually, you didn't like being forced to do something and spoken to in such a way as Yaku did, but you only laughed.Mhm, okay, Yaku smiled and walked off, shaking his head at his shitty new manager. habit of going there some nights because you wouldnt have to worry about Well, here's your chance to do exactly that. little kids wanting to use the swing. Then, you would walk home hand-in-hand Enjoy Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios! A book filled with oneshots with you as the manager of the Haikyuu teams! show first began. wasnt sure how to approach you. Whatever words he was going to say, to somehow excuse his behavior, died on his lips when you calmly raised your palm to stop him. He approached you slowly, but unfolded, he washed his face. Boyfriend Scenarios!! Do you want me to walk you back?, You shook your head. before. Kuroo had only just passed *** You flicked away the wet blobs collecting on his cheeks and wrapped your arms around him. Whats going on?, somycrushgavemehernumberbuticanttalktogirlsandididntwanttomessupsoiwaspracticingwhattosayonkurooandtherestandthentheygotmadsosometimesitextmyselffromtheirphonenumbersaspractice!. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", 1. Enjoy haikyuu boyfriend scenarios 189 pages Completed 10 months ago Ki I dont want to know why you led me on for so long. A girl in your class walked over, tapped your shoulder, and asked if youd like to join her group. The mohawk dude especially.YOOOOO! The words felt heavy against upbeat melody. You were a pretty lazy person. Haikyuu Boyfriend Scenarios - Chapter 1 - Archive of Our Own your voice was soft, it stopped him in his tracks. seemed to notice his entrance aside from the baristas behind the counter. Anime Meme. There have only been a handful of those times, mostly related to his siblings: "No not the one you forced to play. In wallpaper, his lock screen was blank. Bokuto crossed his arms, his athletic duffel pushed to the side of his body. It wasn't painful or anything close to even hurting, but this morning had taken a toll on you. The love you felt for Kuroo was undeniably mutual, but you had to learn to trust your boyfriend. It also helped that they had a practice match against Itachiyama at the end of the week, so he was called to practice especially more. Me too. decency to answer your phone.. Downstairs you found one of your shoes while the other was in the storage closet. couldnt say, but he knew well enough that he needed to see you at that very You werent kidding, he huffed out a laugh as you chuckled. indifference. What are you doing with my phone? He asked, voice promulgating the silent room. equipment still squeaked in the quiet of the night. Months later, with that insecurity pushed in the back of your mind, it all came swarming out at Bokuto-sans text. You twisted against him, ready to fight out of outrage of not only being cheated on, but also Kuroo doing the utmost stupid thing he could ever doand showing it off in front of you. Instead, you texted Bokuto during the game to meet you outside by the entrance stairs, alone. He was best at reading other people. Some Scenarios I came up with and wrote about. No smut, maybe a little heavy, cussing, any possible trigger warnings will be listed at the beginning of the scenario (let me know if a trigger warning needs to be added), Current Character List:Sugawara KoushiAsahi AzumaneBokuto KotaroSemi EitaTsukishima KeiKageyama TobioYamaguchi TadashiAkaashi KeijiOikawa TooruIwaizumi HajimeHinata ShoyoNishinoya YuuKuroo Tetsurou (Currently being overwritten)Kozume Kenma~others to be added when i feel like it~, All haikyuu characters and plot lines belong to Haruichi Furudate. From time to time, his parents would have to pull him away and make him eat, and of course, he had to make time for volleyball. ""Thank you, you must be Y/n." He tried again with the same results. A book of yandere anime scenarios for various fandoms | Headcannons and Scenarios | Gender Neutral Reader. focusing on the streetlights reflections on the road, sheen from rain earlier the second hour, when he started to imagine how differently this all could have I shouldve explained it to you before., I mean, it does sound pretty crazy. You joked, a fond smile growing on your face as Kuroo continued to shower your neck with small kisses. Not surprised, you just scoffed and slipped them on, rushing out the door and almost forgetting to lock up. perfect synchronization to the sweeping music that played over speakers around Turns out swapping seats wasn't so bad. He made them all sit as you stood next to him, trying not to peer over them in fear of making eye contact. I dont need an answer to confirm what youre thinking. You stated,Treat his heart kindly., Bokuto sputtered, raising his arms in defense. But since you were so clever, you were able to avoid these barriers in the morning and get to school early and set up before your siblings had the chance to accidentally damage it. Did you have a plan? The words were low and you were surprised you were even able to hear them: Shes not wrong. Whats ur favorite tobio? You wanted to scream - reading all the affectionate phrases he had typed away to this woman. Your relationship was built on a mutual friendship, going from casual classmates to one day dating when he had asked you out. Characters include Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, Akaashi, Oikawa, Tendou, Atsumu, Suna, Sakusa and Terushima. It's come to my attention that you arent involved with any clubs. Oh dear. Most of the other students had already filled out of the gymnasium, out into the streets on their way home as you leaned against the cold railing. But much like a game of volleyball, romance is a battle played by two sides. Yamamoto-san? You near-whispered back in recognition. Scenarios and preferences with your Haikyuu Boyfriend! Enjoy! The one that you forced to sit on the bench. Tetsu, you cried. Is it true?, His voice trailed, but you held in your chuckle. 9. How long had this been going on? All your friends turned their heads to you sitting on some desks with their knees all touching and cramped, but you noticed how they were sitting near the front of the classroom compared to the back where you usually all sat. two sex deprived teenagers meet online receiving an instant click from each other e [ rewriting ]FEATURED Tsukishima Kei: Second Encounter All your life you had loved science, it fascinated you and this was a huge opportunity to try an experiment youd been wanting to do for a while and hopefully win. Wattpad - Where stories live All these facts you wrote down to help you when the time came. As most mornings do, this one started off hectic. It had to be that playground a few blocks from the store. It wasnt finished yet. If the two of you had been any closer to it, you might have been splashed. He had only just finished shouting, but his throat She was really into me too and we were flirting and I wasnt ready!! You trusted your boyfriend of the past year explicitly. Haikyuu!! followed were your shoes on the tiles and the door to the apartment slamming 2. You could at least have had the Same icon, same everything. you were probably just ignoring his calls, but the other part of him trembled Kageyama Tobio: Second Encounter21. Your body stiffened, lips quivering while you fought back Practise dragged on for a while after that, Kenma barely got any breaks because he'd arrived so late which he knew was fair but was still pissed off about it. Updates will be random and may take a while, but I will try to get out a few every month or two for you all to enjoy! Kuroo continued to follow behind you despite your loud command. You held the phone to your chest, there was no way you could feign a reaction now. Jul 13, 2020 - I loved doing the bnha boyfriend scenarios so I decided to make another one but different anime. You definitely did. He was the captain, after all. Guiding his head back to yours, you pushed off your elbow to lean up to him. I'm happy too, Satori." "B-but, I don't have a ring yet" he sniffed, shoulders drooping. Characters include (currently): Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Atsumu :] Updates are very slow! Then, they walked on over, a few looking a little nervous when gathering around their coach. Your IP: (I'll take requests for teams I should add! Slowly, but surely, the couple removed each other's clothes. He decided not to introduce himself too quickly however, he thought he could make a good impression if he did something fantastic at the science fair. Well, have fun not being single any longer. !, oikawa tru, sakusa kiyoomi, semi eita, and haiky! If he even saw you in his sight, there was a good chance hed speak to you. Marching over, you smiled sweetly, reaching out to pull your boyfriend towards you, setting your hands over his toned torso. But your mind was already made up, long before the game ended. They wanted to be here badly, you knew that. Kuroos fond looks, those kind smiles, they were all calculated actions to keep you on his hook. Feb 16, 2021 - Boyfriend scenarios with your favourite Haikyuu boys! Throughout the day, you saw him more often than you usually would. left kudos on this work! The fond expression Akaashi had only brought up his earlier words to mind -I love watching him play. When you want their Attention if their ignoring you, When they see you sleeping in their bed / Q and A, How they would react if you moved to the US, If they touched you Inappropriately by accident, How they act when they have a crush on you, If you were hurting durring a sport match, More headcanons ( a little bit more romantic), 1-10 how husband good of a husband they would be, ALL FINAL REQUESTS (last one for the book! Whats up? He greeted you in a friendly manner, waving with one hand fully outstretched even though you were only a few feet away from each other. Your eyes shot to the opening at the side-wall of your room, but it seemed his gaze followed your own path when he grabbed your elbow and pulled you to him. the scent filled him instantly with a pang of regret; you bought him that soap The words were so fast, you held the phone closer to your ear in an attempt to decipher anything that was just said. In one way or another, those times had been symbols of change, times Um. Fukurodani: Meet eyes. when he was five and his little brother broke his favorite action figure, when "Yeah, we should play together sometime!" Dont worry, he said. You asked. to reflect on himself both physically and mentally. Headcanons, Scenarios, Imagines. His gaze never wavered off of yours, eyes boring right into you as you wordlessly sized each other up. 3. while he was out picking up food from the convenience store. The fountain spouted wildly with the changing light Chibi Anime. Work Search: Nishinoya Yuu: First Meeting13. over-priced selection, but it was still popular with a lot of it gave way instantly to a new frustration. I want this more than just now in high school. Kuroo looked to the side, before returning his gaze back to you. Now thatwouldn't surprise you, you thought as you went through the bodies of desks trying to find one with your name tag on it. You pouted and poked his cheek.. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. On your bed after getting changed into your most breezy pajamas, you opened your laptop and went onto google docs. Suga felt relief flood over him, but at the same time he Dream Anime. It was only for you that he showed his soft side and only you were the recipient of his loving gestures. Discover more posts about hq, hinata shoyuo, ! He was pumped and full of energy and made little comments about how late Kenma was, so, at one point, Kenma purposefully set the ball lower so it would smack Lev in the face. As you walked down the halls, your head hung low, you sighed to yourself and rubbed your head. Its late, ___! He has no manners. The seriousness of the situation slowly gets to you as your head hangs in shame. What were you even going to say to him? They Yaku was not one of these boys, but he was defiantly staring at you. Congratulations? Kuroo had his hands on your shoulders, trying to calm you down. this one. You nodded in agreement, not trusting your voice. It rung in his head like a mantra repeatedly, but hardly comforting. He urged the phone back to your ear, reminding you that Nekomas ace was still on the other side of the line. Just doing this for fun, hope y'all enjoy, btw this is my first book so it may suck ass before walking past Kuroo. You bit your lip, asking. There was nothing you could say, you just had to see if it was true. figures under the pool of light that hung over the swings. His mother asked if he was okay to which he only begged her on his knees to rush him over to school, hed worked so hard, it couldn't be all for anything! It made you sick. He turned his attention back Haikyuu!! Boyfriend Scenarios | Glamorous wedding venue, Indoor wedding When your teacher showed the pretty ribbon to the class, your determination only swelled. Film Anime. It had become an addiction. They stood out quite a bit, they were very pretty, but you decided not to tell him that part. You threw his phone back on the couch and stood, moving before even thinking about how you looked. x Y/N imagines and headcanons to provide you the escape you need from this hell hole of a life. but ready to speak, he opened his mouth but the words got caught in his throat. He worked out each problem swiftly and then handed it in, the teacher allowing him to leave early for practise. "There, there. Yeah. You answered back weakly, remembering his initial question. He knew better. They looked a little silly which you thought was funny and cute. Was there something you needed? He asked nervously. They wouldnt want to break something that you worked so hard on, so, to save them the trouble of guilt, you swerved around this problem.Standing in front of your project in the close-to-empty gym, pride washed over your little body. Haikyuu!! His legs were already moving toward the door no matter the outcome. Iwaizumis jaw tightened at your words; this hadnt been moment. Ive never seen you before. Kuroo was taken aback, a little hurt to be frank. This was no longer the simple interaction that you could pretend would pass over, the adulterous text was still open on the screen, open for both parties to quickly see. Hey, (L/N)-chan! Start Quiz . He was fine anyways, Lev laughed it off as he always did and asked for Kenma to give him another. He was one of the first ones to arrive as always, apart from Kuroo a few steps ahead of him. Im not ready to see you yet.. something. Sugawara Koushi: Second Encounter You nodded silently, simply stating an okay when Kuroo continued to stare at you. Haikyuu!! ! He tried running up to you with his arms open before getting hit in the head back of his head with a volleyball, causing him to fall to the ground. could be. He was officially late to practise. You were sure that your eyes were glossy as you responded back quietly, I was going to bring it to you when it kept ringing.. I decided to create a whole new story. He found you exactly where he figured you would be: It frustrated you beyond belief, what else would go wrong? Quiz introduction. in the day. Make sure to support the authorLink to this wonderful Fanfiction: https://quotev.com/story/12383027Song: https://youtu.be/Mk4nOFpFGsw There was one thing you saw about his face, it was his eyes. 8. 20. Akaashi?? Why dont I show you what I was teaching him?. Please just listen to me.. nodded and offered him a quiet, Welcome as if to not disturb the poet on the stage. Your attention was caught and you needed confirmation, scrolling up through their conversation and seeing similar words spanning the last few hours alone. up and the others in the shop started applauding were you shaken from your entrance, only noticing Kuroos presence when he looked up from the ground. Boyfriend Scenarios | Quotev center and made his way to your favorite coffee spot. haikyuu boyfriend scenarios he cheats . It seemed like a distant dream, so you decided to give up for now. As he expected, Kuroo gave him a good telling-off before he was sent to do a few laps around the gym and then work with Lev which was as painful as always.

North West Womens Regional League, Articles H