for investing in our police force and working with myself and the JCPSOA to identify the need for these promotions," Jersey City Police Superior Officers Association President Sgt . Since then, it has become very clear that we have a unique person who has rightfully earned the trust of both the residents and the police officers, said Director Shea. On April 26, the Atlantic City Police Department's Special Investigations Section conducted an operation that resulted in the arrest of four individuals and the recovery of a loaded handgun and drugs. When I took this job, I told every single cop that my job was to restore the reputation of this department and to make sure that, not only the citizens here, but those around the state understood that we were back., I think weve accomplished that. When contacted months ago by Real Garden State regarding a potential fascist/white nationalist member of the department, the JCPDs Internal Affairs Unit refused to accept information regarding the matter. You didnt get rid of the traditional executive experience; you just brought somebody in to lead who represents more of the communitys concerns and doesnt have that mentality of This is the way we have to do things because that what policing says.At a time of overwhelming calls for reform, integrating the knowledge that civilian employees bring to departments with that of multiyear police veterans may be the middle ground that pleases everyone.In many agencies, theres a divide between those who are sworn in and those who are civilian. Darla Miles interviews the first civilian and Black woman appointed to lead the Jersey City Police Department. All rights reserved (About Us). TRENDING | Giant pandas play in snow in adorable video from Smithsonian's National Zoo. Ultimately, because of all the connections uncovered, it seems like the agenda of JerseyCity_NewJerseyis dedicated to a little bit more than keeping you up to date with local news/politics/injustices. The Jersey City Police Department now has 50 new ranking cops, with 11 lieutenants promoted to deputy chief and 39 officers assuming the rank of sergeant. Its hard to keep up with European Lives Matter. My dad had such an impression on me. (Reena Rose Sibayan | The Jersey Journal), Mayor Steve Fulop speaks at the Jersey City Police Department promotion ceremony for 12 deputy chiefs and 39 sergeants on Monday, March 14, 2022, at City Hall. A senior law enforcement official told News 4 the officer was approaching a van. In that role she handled policy, budgeting and unit size. I wish him the best of luck in his retirement. "I was around it my whole life and saw the great things that they did, and I wanted to follow in their footsteps.". Mike Kelly Named Chief of the Jersey City Police Department after Extensive and Exhaustive Process, /UserFiles/Servers/Server_6189660/Image/City%20Hall/rotundawithflagCrop.jpg,/UserFiles/Servers/Server_6189660/Image/City%20Hall/CityHallExtTwo.jpg,/UserFiles/Servers/Server_6189660/Image/Community/Diversity/Welcoming%20Communities/FulopSigningSanctuaryTWO.jpg, 2023 Council Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, 2020-2022 Council Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Mayor + CitiBike Enable Low-Cost Membership to JC SNAP Recipients, JC Gets $3.5 Mill For Morris Canal Greenway, Ten JCPD Officers Honored for Assisting Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, Mayor Supports Vets, LGBT & Disability-own Bus, JCHA 1st to Win Better Building Challenge Goal, JC 1st in NJ on New Marijuana Decriminalization, Mayor Fulop Extends Newark Avenue Pedestrian Plaza, Additional City Hall Annex Buildings & Rebrand of The HUB to Jackson Square, Jersey City Joins the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy, Mayor Fulop Signs Executive Order Adopting the Vision Zero Initiative, 30-year JCFD Veteran and Lifelong Jersey City Resident Steven McGill Appointed as Chief of the Fire Department, 20-Unit Veterans Housing Project Takes Next Step, City Acquires Building for Museum and Community Center, $25,000 Grant for City's Small Businesses. And you need someone whos going to welcome change and is willing to work to make that difference happen., Moody has even created a training bureau at the departments Municipal Utilities Authority and Office of Emergency Management facilities that offers new mandatory courses year-round to help keep officers skills evolving and sharp. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. I commend Mayor Fulop, the city council, Public Safety Director James Shea, and Police Director Tawana Moody for investing in our police force and working with myself and the JCPSOA to identify the need for these promotions, Jersey City Police Superior Officers Association President Sgt. History of the Police Department of Jersey City: From the Reign of the Knickerbockers to the Presnt Day. Bayonne Hoboken Kearny West New York 5 Safest Cities in New Jersey. A1NewsNetwork posting crime stories published by The Jersey Journal. All media inquiries should be directed to Kimberly Scalcione at [emailprotected]. She restructured centralized booking in the city to prevent long and complicated stays in jail. Whether or not Scalcione runs Jersey Citys most influential social media account, the white nationalist behind European Lives Matter was tagging the cops personal account and JerseyCity_NewJerseyin numerous posts. West District Commander - Captain Joseph Olszewski Executive Officer - Lt. Ahmed Azmy Phone (201) 547-5450 Fax (201) 547-5077 Address 1 Jackson Avenue Jersey City, NJ 07304 Directions REPORT A TIP To report an anonymous tip, email us at JCPDTIPS@gmail.com or call 855-JCP-TIPS or 855-527-8477. "We realized that there's culture in police departments in New Jersey that ultimately run counter to transparency and accountability without having civilian oversight," Fulop said. With nearly twice as many followers as Mayor Steven Fulop, JerseyCity_NewJersey has a relatively humble beginning it started with an indiscriminate follow-for-follow campaign involving thousands of local accounts. Cassidy died in May. Thats not surprising because the content is controversial and the captions often ask for peoples thoughts without providing any context. She also expressed her promotion as a "stepping stone" for the department and stated that the women who come after her will continue to achieve, eventually making it become the norm. All rights reserved (About Us). Jersey City Police Department L Lacey Township Police Department Lakehurst Police Department Lakewood Police Department Moody has a different perspective and an understanding of some of the trials and frustrations, the difficulties, that some of the harder-to-reach communities have.The idea of civilian oversight of policing is growing in popularity. All rights reserved (About Us). As well, the page is known to delete content when the comment sections become aggressive and encourage people to report posts to Instagram. Through the complexities of the state law, only sworn officers currently have access to Internal Affairs (IA) investigations unless obtained through costly litigation. Wojciech Drewa, Charles Grosskopf, Omar Aly, Kashmir Cyrus, Edward Esparra, Robert Kenny, Christopher Koszyk, James Frattini, Assuntine Manocchio, Michael Rodriguez; Marissa Vlachos, Joseph Dwyer, Michael Strothers, Ryan Macaluso, Kenneth Bowes, Israel Acevedo, Valerie Carriere, Omar Navarro, Sean Mullahey; Dave Persad, Shanna Moore, Anthony G. Roman, Revina T. Weeks, Michael J. Meyers, Leslie Chavarria, Khareem M. Miller, Eric Tavarez, Peter J. Cardella, Joseph R. Torre; Hector L. Rivera, George W. Manuel, Ryan P. Friend, Kevin J. Aviles, Javier Lema, Sean P. Butler, Matthew M. Ramos, Adalberto Rivera, Joseph V. Anzivino, Kevin M. Lowry. Some of JerseyCity_NewJerseys posts related to the George Floyd protests. Cassidy, 48, is the daughter Joseph Cassidy, who retired as a Jersey City police deputy chief and then went on to serve as Hudson County sheriff from 1996 to 2007. Chief Comey, 50, has spent more than half his life with the Jersey City Police Department, rising from patrol officer to sergeant to detective commander to lieutenant over a 28-year career. Jersey City has placed its police department under the leadership of a civilian in an unusual arrangement meant to bring greater transparency and accountability to law enforcement there, Mayor . Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Since being appointed Police Director in 2018, Tawana Moody has supervised the nearly 700 civilian employees in multiple divisions throughout the Public Safety Department while simultaneously overseeing all the administrative needs for the 950 sworn officers within the JCPD. "Regarding Director Moody specifically she has a proven track record and I'm comfortable with that.". Were probably going to have to stay and work this a little bit, Kelly told The Jersey Journal. Reed St. video surfaces amid speculation over job status of Chief Mike Kelly in 2019 0:01. (Reena Rose Sibayan | The Jersey Journal), Deputy Chief Nicola Flora speaks at the Jersey City Police Department promotion ceremony for 12 deputy chiefs and 39 sergeants on Monday, March 14, 2022, at City Hall. Over time, the page gained its massive following from posting violent altercations, racially-charged incidents, and anything controversial involving police in Jersey City with the infamous Kosher Market and Newport Mall shootings boosting its following. Chief Kelly, 59, began his career on the Jersey City Police Department working midnight patrol in the North District. Moody, a 50-year-old Black woman with no traditional law enforcement experience, became the countrys first civilian police leader earlier this year, when her predecessor retired. Working in narcotics gave me a look at the underbelly of the narcotics trade and an awful lot of arrests. In the JCPD veterans office, theres some remembrance of those who lost their lives on the job. The day after the 2016 election, Anthony Scalcione posted a photoshopped picture of Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Nigel Farage arresting Barack Obama (wearing a shirt featuring George Soros face over the Star of David) with the caption this will be the greatest story every told.. Bob Cowan, the owner of Cowan Investigations, is the former Jersey City Police Chief with close to thirty-five years of experience in New Jersey's second-largest municipality. Jersey City Police Chief Michael Kelly told The Associated Press that the locations for cameras and boxes were selected using the city's own crime statistics and mapping of theft locations . Want the best of VICE News straight to your inbox? 10 people pleaded guilty in a federal investigation of the JCPDs off-duty job program. As well, NJ-dot-coms Use of Force database seems unreliable because there are two Anthony Scalciones working for the JCPD (one is a captain). For example, Jersey City has been referred to as Americas Golden Door,so seeing its name in posts promoting ethnic cleansing and anti-migrant militias should shock many in the progressive city. Its his effective leadership that has led to historic downward trends in crime in recent years and kept us from seeing the spikes in violence that most other cities have experienced throughout the pandemic. Police waged an hours-long gunfight with two men armed with high-powered rifles on Tuesday in and around a New Jersey cemetery and kosher market, leaving six people dead, including one officer and both suspects, authorities said. Instead, the city folded all the responsibilities of the chief into Moodys new role as police director, making her the top cop in everything but name. This summer, city leaders in Chicago passed an ordinance to give nonlaw enforcement community leaders more input on who leads the police department. ATLANTIC CITY, NJ - Police in Atlantic City have arrested for people on various gun and drug charges. Public perspective is just as valuable as police perspective, and I believe this latest step were taking will strengthen police/community relations. (2 Jackson Square) Jersey City, NJ 07305 James Shea, Director Directions PUBLIC SAFETY Under the direction of Director James Shea, the Department of Public Safety comprises the Police Department, the Fire Department, the Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security (O.E.M. Civilians are usually not held to the level of respect that the officers are, Thomas said. Kelly and his classmates were lined up outside of a building at Caven Point, where the academy used to be. Of note, city payroll records indicate Scalcione has been a police officer since July 2013. Mayor Steven Fulop and Public Safety Director James Shea announced a new direction for. ", Cassidy said that she wants to follow in the footsteps of her father and her uncle, who is a retired lieutenant, describing it as a kind of "natural progression. Jersey City Police Department promotes 15 sergeants, 47 lieutenants, & 21 captains By John Heinis - November 22, 2022 3:05 pm 1 The Jersey City Police Department promoted 83 officers at a City Hall ceremony this morning 15 sergeants, 47 lieutenants, and 21 captains. When a civilian files a complaint to Internal Affairs, no one is aware of the results or if disciplinary actions are warranted. Furthermore, the comment sections are known to be active and combative. Then I was a Homicide Detective for a number of years, then Executive Officer in Investigations. 1989 Narcotics Division Advertisement Moody, a 50-year-old Black woman with no traditional law enforcement experience, became the. Jersey City Detective Joseph Seals was fatally shot near Bayview Cemetery and Douglas Miguel Rodriguez, Leah Minda Ferencz and Moshe Deutsch were killed at a city kosher market along with . I really got to a chance to see all sides of the police department, said Chief Kelly. With over 45,000 followers on Instagram, JerseyCity_NewJersey is arguably the most influential social media account in the city it purports to represent, yet the page owners identity has remained a mystery. The majority pay is between $73,821 to $96,588 per year. Administrative Division Board of Officers Staff . I thought I was done until I was honored with the chance to be Chief of Police. Born and raised in Jersey City, the Lincoln High School graduate started as a Clerk with the police department in 2005 and quickly worked her way up to hold various management positions. 2013 - West District Commanding Officer Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop announced on Thursday Kelly will retire as police chief effective on Feb. 1. Retired Police Chief, Polish Immigrant Open New Gym In Old Jersey City Firehouse. "Sometimes thing seem big, something is big but it's not bigger than what I can handle. Menu. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. If you're gonna change the culture, maybe a different perspective is helpful, Fulop told VICE News. To address the growing gap between the force and the community at a time when national faith in law enforcement was at an all-time low, Democratic Mayor Steven Fulop decided the department needed a fresh perspective and appointed Moody, instead of a sworn officer, in February. In 1913, Jersey City adopted a commission form of government under New Jersey's Walsh-Leavitt Act. Though it's plausible someone else is involved with managing JerseyCity_NewJersey, there's considerable evidence pointing to Scalcione . Out of the 39 new sergeants promoted at this mornings ceremony at City Hall, over half are minorities and one-third are Hispanic. Long before JerseyCity_NewJersey, JCPD Officer Anthony Scalcione was posting a mix of right-wing, pro-Trump, and racially-charged content on a personal Instagram page known as A1NewsNetwork. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. PATERSON Less than a month after the New Jersey Attorney General's Office took control of Paterson police operations, city officials on Monday hired 29 new recruits to join the troubled department.. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Anthony Scalciones Facebook bio references a Julius Evola quote. West District Sergeant of Operations in 2003, Lieutenant, Night Detective Commander; Major Case Commander in 2004, Captain, Patrol & Investigations Executive Officer in 2011, More Local Journalism to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 4/30/23. And all the community really wants is accountability and to know whats going on.Police departments often hire leaders whove retired or havent worked on the force in yearsmuch like the Constitutions requirement for control of the military. Communities want accountability, and believe it or not, police officers want to be better, Moody said. Specifically, the fascist cop is Jersey City Police Department (JCPD) Officer Anthony Scalcione and the white nationalists are connected through a separate Instagram page known as European Lives Matter. Since then, hes been credited with crime reduction citywide, which he told The Jersey Journal on Sunday was one of his main goals in the role. "I'm just a person that wants to make a difference," Moody said. 2004 Lieutenant, Night Detective Commander; Major Case Commander This announcement follows the retirement of Chief Steven McGill, who served on the Jersey City Fire Department for over 35 years, including his last five years as chief. The mayor of St. Louis also recently announced plans to give civilians more insight with the creation of an Office of Public Accountability. The system in New Jersey is built to protect officers from the public, but it should be the opposite where theyre held accountable to the people entrusting them. 2003 Sergeant of Operations, West District Police Director Tawana Moody will be the first civilian to lead the Jersey City Police Department. Now, processing all takes place in one location. Specifically, the fascist cop is Jersey City Police Department (JCPD) Officer Anthony Scalcione and the white nationalists are connected through a separate Instagram page known as European Lives Matter. Kelly, 58, began his career in 1987. "I always had assignments in my career that were exciting. But at the end of the day, as long as everyone is partners in the right place, and theyre making decisions based on facts and the betterment of the community, how can anyone have a problem with that?After a few months, skepticism about Moodys appointment subsided, according to Fulop.Since then, Moody has been able to push through much of her agenda. The department has also used the space for civilian training sessions to teach people how to deal with an active shooter as well as the ins-and-outs of the Fourth Amendment, which protests against unlawful searches and seizures.She does represent the community, so as far as trust-building, the community will give her a bit more of it, said Brian Higgins, a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York and a former police chief for the department in Bergen County, New Jersey. ", Director of Public Safety James Shea was also in attendance for the event, acknowledging the police executives who are helping mold the department into a "modern community service-oriented police department. Kelly topped 40 other candidates to replace former Police Chief Phillip Zacche. 2011 Captain, Patrol & Investigations Executive Officer (Reena Rose Sibayan | The Jersey Journal), Jersey City Police Department promotion ceremony for 12 deputy chiefs, 39 sergeants, Jersey City holds a promotion ceremony for 12 deputy chiefs and 39 sergeants within the police department on Monday, March 14, 2022, at City Hall. Most recently, she rebuilt the off-duty jobs program to ensure the decades-long corruption has been fully rooted out and now includes more accountability and oversight. Moody is stepping into the shoes of former Jersey City Police Chief Michael Kelly, who retired last week. JERSEY CITY Mayor Steven M. Fulop joins Public Safety Director James Shea to announce a new direction for the JCPD with the appointment of complete civilian oversight. Now she will also handle the day-to-day operations, including discipline, internal affairs, transfers and training. The first commissioner was Frank Hague (1913-1917). In 2009, Detective Marc DiNardo was fatally shot after a shootout with suspected armed robbers on Reed Street. She has also stressed the importance of body cameras and changed the way the department deals with complaints, handling newly filed complaints personally as soon as they are submitted rather than letting them stack up and addressing them whenever convenient. Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop announced on Thursday Kelly will retire as police chief effective on Feb. 1. (JCPDs) name was dragged through the mud, Kelly said. Almost a year into the role, shes implemented half a dozen reforms, like improving the arrest process and adding more police training, and other departments around the country are keeping a close eye on the results of her tenure. "This is unusual -- for. Beyond that, the account routinely posts local news & crime stories, conservative/pro-Trump content, and conspiracy theories trending among right-wing media sources. We have the best police department in the state, bar none, and that starts from the top down, Fulop said. She acknowledged how it was more challenging when she first joined the force due to stereotypes from the older generations but in 2018 there is a more accepting culture. 1987 North District Patrol "The police department I think is going in a great place right now," Fulop said. "I do expect the uniformed officers to push back because there's a culture where they protect each other," Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop said. The Instagram Page @JerseyCity_NewJersey and a photo of JCPD P.O. But now, over three decades later, Kelly said it took him a while to even think of hanging up his uniform for the Jersey City Police Department. I was born and raised in Jersey City my whole life, Moody, whos also the first Black woman to lead the department, said of the fast-growing and racially diverse city, just outside Manhattan. Jersey City Police Department promotion ceremony for 12 deputy chiefs, 39 sergeants, Jersey City holds a promotion ceremony for 12 deputy chiefs and 39 sergeants within the police department on Monday, March 14, 2022, at City Hall. Patricia Cassidy was one of 17 who were promoted during the ceremony in the chief's office at 1 Journal Square Plaza. Since Kellys served as police chief, one statistic thats steadily declined in the city is homicides. JCPD Michael Kelly to retire after 34 years. Weve been working on major structural changes over the years, and establishing civilian oversight creates more lines of accountability and solvency, which will ultimately lead to better results for residents and officers with decreased crime, better accountability, and more transparency, said Mayor Fulop. Below is an outline of Chief Kellys career: Detectives Eric Evans and Christopher . Scalcione posted an apparently pro-Fascism meme in December 2016. Moody is stepping into the shoes of former Jersey City Police Chief Michael Kelly, who retired last week. Jersey City Police Department promotion ceremony for 12 deputy chiefs, 39 sergeants. The man began yelling at them to get in line and Kelly, for the first time, said to himself, What the hell am I doing?. I always had assignments in my career that were exciting. ", "Right off the bat, Capt. Before her tenure, a single arrest once involved taking a person to at least three different locations. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Anthony Scalcione tagged as A1NewsNetwork. I think our crime numbers speak for themselves, the way officers handle themselves whether its Dec. 10, the protests or crime-fighting every single day.. JERSEY CITY The city police department promoted 17 provisional deputy chiefs Tuesday afternoon, including the city's first woman taking on the position. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. A sample of JerseyCity_NewJersey posts during coronavirus pandemic. So when the time came to pick a new head of the police department, the longtime mayor saw Moody as the perfect choice. Copyright 2023 WABC-TV. The Instagram page JerseyCity_NewJersey has nearly twice as many followers as Mayor Steven Fulop, yet its connections to a fascist JCPD cop and white nationalists have gone under the radar. "She's going to, in addition to her director duties, assume all those day-to-day duties of the police chief," Jersey City Public Safety Director James Shea said. Even though its the same account, JerseyCity_NewJersey has changed its name multiple times. Chief Kelly says as hes emotional about preparing for retirement as it has him reflecting on his career, and how he started off as a stockbroker in the 1980s before making the life changing decision to follow in his fathers footsteps. JERSEY CITY, NJ - With last week's announcement that Police Chief Michael Kelly is retiring after 33 years of service to the Jersey City Police Department, several community groups. Were very thankful for his service, said Director Shea. Moody has worked for the Jersey City police department for 16 years. The Jersey City Police Headquarters, located in Jersey, New Jersey is a law enforcement agency that has been granted specific police powers in Hudson County. "This is unusual -- for now," said Deputy Chief Patricia Cassidy, heralded Tuesday as the first woman Jersey City deputy chief. 1991 East District Detective "I'm not trying to be seen, I want to make a difference and help people. ou peut-tre avez-vous besoin des meilleurs sites Web alternatifs pourNjjcpd.org ? I wish him the best of luck in his retirement.. Being Chief of one of the largest municipal police departments in the state comes with its share of challenges, but Chief Kelly has done an excellent job of leading our 920-plus officers to further establish a quality police department committed to law enforcement, crime prevention and suppression, and community relations. In a ceremony at City Hall, 12 were. He loved being a Jersey City cop. European Lives Matters directing their followers to comment on JerseyCity_NewJersey post. Association of Chiefs of Police Leading New Jersey Law Enforcement Since 1912. The lifelong Jersey City resident emphasized how there are a lot of women who are on the job and rising through the ranks. Chief Kelly has had a decorated career, and as I have said before, I credit his leadership for getting us through the December 10thmass shooting last year that had the potential to cause much greater devastation within our community, said Mayor Fulop. They are a lifeline and an invaluable asset with perspective like no other for any police department wanting to make change.. From there, what has always been the driving factor for me to be a better cop is the unfortunate line of duty deaths of so many police officers. In that role, she oversaw the administrative needs of all the departments officers and civilian employees. Im incredibly honored to be given this opportunity to expand the scope of my responsibilities, which will continue to focus around improving community relations, said Director Moody. The primary function of the Police Department is deterring crime, stopping crimes in progress, investigating crimes, and serving as first responders for emergencies and situations that . ), Parking Enforcement, and Fire Prevention. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Atlantic City Police Department Criminal Investigations Section at 609-347-5766 or submit a text anonymously to tip411 (847411 . Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 4/4/2023), Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (updated 1/26/2023). The most challenging part of this job is its been dotted with connections to a lot of line of duty deaths, Kelly said. In 2015, the city recorded 30 homicides, which was an all-time high for the first time in years. Then the following year, in 2018, the mayor asked me after a series of interviews to be the chief of police and geez, who can turn that down?. Of note, many of the shock videos posted by JerseyCity_NewJersey are not from Jersey City, though, some falsely claim to be. I know our residents, and I understand what theyre looking for from us. (Reena Rose Sibayan | The Jersey Journal), Jersey City Police Department promotion ceremony for 11 deputy chiefs, 39 sergeants, Jersey City holds a promotion ceremony for 11 deputy chiefs and 39 sergeants within the police department on Monday, March 14, 2022, at City Hall. The Jersey City police chief said that the detective killed was an officer for 15 years and was a father of five. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. I look forward to having our new Deputy Chiefs and Sergeants assume their new roles as they provide the very best public safety and community service for the residents of Jersey City.. You upset the status quo, and people will get upset. As Police Chief, Mr. Fritz earned $75,000 a year, the Mayor said, and was responsible for the day-to-day administration of the department, answering to Walter Adams, who as Director of. Every single day, its somewhere in the front of my mind.. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Throughout his 34 year career, Chief Kelly acquired numerous accolades for his accomplishments, including numerous Excellent Police Service Awards, Commendations, a Combat Cross, and Honorable Mention Valor Award. Dave Persad, who was sworn in as sergeant, is hugged by Deputy Chief Nicola Flora.

Andrea And Brandon Wedding, Fort Worth Military Base Murders, Omni Hotel Kansas City Missouri, Articles J