Box 813, Robbins, NC 27325. Diane was a very sweet and kind person. . Never once did I question that things wouldnt be done right. Psalms 116:15. Johnny was a son of the late Woodrow and Jessie Auman Caudill and was preceded in death by his wife of 59 years: Frances; sister: Sylvia Caudill Garner. Im so sorry to hear about Diana. He knew he could I was privileged to have had him as a coach, teacher, teammate and friend. The family would like to thank the staff at Peak Resources/Pinelake for the care that was given to Johnny. When she was young, she married the love of her life, Mr. Randall Tullis. Diane was so very special to not only me but my whole family!! The caring personnel at Kennedy Funeral Home provide calming and well-maintained grounds built to meet the needs of every family and to commemorate the lives of the people buried on the grounds. shane sanders Obituary (1991 - 2021) - Legacy Remembers You could feel Gods presence through her singing. Our family is proud to be an active part of Moore County and is here to assist you in any way we can. Jerry was such a good man and will surely be missed. He was a great friend and was so much fun to be around. May God bless and comfort you during this time. Look to the Lord for comfort only He can give!!! He was a good teacher. Heaven gained a great addition to the the choir. Jerry Russell, 70, entered his Heavenly home, Thursday, August, 12, 2021 at FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital, Pinehurst, NC. Know that youre in my thoughts and prayers. Many times death comes when a family is least prepared financially. Our prayers and thoughts are extended to the family of Jerry and Dianne Russell. He will be remembered for his love and kindness to all! He liked to grow vegetables, take trips to the beach, watch Westerns on TV and collect antiques. They were good Christian friends. They both was loved by everyone that knew them. You are all in our prayers. Whether you are planning in advance or doing so at the time of need, we desire for the outcome to be especially meaningful to you and your family. We loved to hear Diane sing. They are the best and everything was first rate. We offer planning services to make the process simple and ensure your wishes are followed. So sorry for your loss. Prayers and love. Since 1957, T. T. "Tommy" Prickett has owned and operated Fry and Prickett Funeral Home in Carthage. Love and prayers for yall in the days ahead, Our prayers and thoughts are with family. He leaves behind a legacy for those who knew him. So sorry for your loss. He especially liked to fish in the river and gardening. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by grandparents: Levi and Aggie Maness Hussey, Henry and Vandy Hussey Moore; sister Peggy Joyce Hussey; and many very dear aunts, uncles and cousins. Diane Myrick Russell, 65, entered her Heavenly home, along with her soulmate, Jerry, on Thursday, August, 12, 2021 at FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital, surrounded by her daughter and granddaughter. Mr. Whittle has lived in the Sharon Kemp Jenkins, 67, of Richmond Hill, GA passed peacefully into Heaven on April 22, 2023, surrounded by her loving family. As a second generation emerged Wayland grew up helping around the funeral home, and would soon realize his calling into funeral service. We are saddened by their departure, but will see them again one day !! Coach was my first coach and history teacher at North Moore. Thoughts and prayers to Jerrys family and friends for comfort and strength in the days to come. Will see them both again one day !! Arnold was. Gene, Pat, David Maness, Prayers to the family and friends. http://www.sfexaminer.com/nation/theodore-sorensen-studious-aide-and-alter-ego-to-president-kennedy-dies-at-82-in-ny-hospital-106411063.html, Pines Funerals Precious Sweet Couple !! He was a coach. Loved Diannewe were High School classmates, so many fun memories! We have many fond memories of Diane through the years. Family was the center of their lives but their Christian faith was key in all they did. Scott, TerriLynn and family, I worked with Jerry back in the 70s. When the Kennedys vacationed Tommy would cover the funeral home for them and vice versa. Kim and I are grieved for you all in the loss of our friend, Jack. He was happy to see his friends and any family members including his sister and brother n law . My heart goes out to each of you during this time. We couldnt have done it without the help and kindness of the employees. Mr. Whittle has lived in the Cobbtown community for the past 23 years of his life. sending prayers to the family, enjoyed knowing Jackie since my school years. Fond memories of him from my years at North Moore. I will miss you friend but I know you are happy! Kennedy Funeral Home - Robbins Add Photos Add a Memory james Arnold Ritter Mr. James Arnold Ritter, 87, of Robbins went home to be with the Lord on Thursday, March 2, 2023. Your Daddy and Mama were special friends. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made and sent to: Hannah Russell College Fund, P.O. Growing up in Robbins, after graduating from Elise Academy he moved to Nashville, TN where he attended Gupton-Jones School of Embalming. So sorry may God bless you Terri, Scott ,Hannah and family, In this time of sorrow. We have been serving the community since 1895. Her love of music Our prayers are with you all at this time. Thanks for all the fun and memories Coach! Our loss is heavens gain. It has been said that behind every successful man there is a good woman. The loss of our dad was hard on my family, but the staff made it a little easier for us. Who Where Receive obituaries Alma Elizabeth Maples April 13, 2023 (95 years old) View obituary Rebecca Brown April 10, 2023 (79 years old) View obituary The funeral will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at Putnam Friends Church with Rev. Mona Heath Kirkland, former student at N.M.H.S 1965-1969. They shared a lot of good memories together for sure, and I can only imagine the great time they are having in heaven! Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. Kennedy Funeral Home is assisting the Russell Family. We are so sorry about the loss of Jerry and Diane. Our prayers and thoughts are with the entire family. http://www.pinesfunerals.com/, Kennedy Funeral Home | Robbins, NC My prayers and deepest sympathy are with the family. Dr. Holloway was born in Augusta, Georgia on August 29, 1956, and was a son of Dr. Foster Harold Holloway and Mattie Jerri Inez Blackwell Holloway. Diane is now singing with the angels. Online condolences may be made at www.pinesfunerals.com View current weather. Love, Since 1977 our families and staff at Joyce-Brady has provided quality, dignified, and caring attention to the needs of families in Bennett and surrounding areas of Randolph, Chatham and Moore Counties. What a GEM ! Jack and Marguerite enjoyed great trips to many games and going to Alaska and Hawaii with NC State fans. Gods Word says Theres rejoicing in Heaven at the death of the Saints Today there was a double celebration. From our caring transfer team, to our well-trained directors and funeral assistants we provide you with the best possible service we can. So sorry to here this. Mike and I were so blessed to be able to have met both Jerry and Diane when we moved to Robbins. Always had words of wisdom to share! Prayers and love to his family! Being neighbors, I always enjoyed talking sports with Jack interrupting him doing his yard work just to get his take on the Red Sox, his beloved NC State or our local football teams. , Terri Lynn and my little William were in school together. Debbie Dianne Barbery Glisson. claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! Rest In Peace Mr Hussey , you were a great coach and Teacher ! Jerry finished our sheetrock in 1997 & we always loved to hear Diane sing! Burial will follow in the church cemetery. With Sympathy and Prayers for all the family. Psalms 116:15. Heavens gain is truly our loss today! Knowing Dianne and Jerry are in Heaven now give great joy! She relied on her staff and the friends at Fry and Prickett Funeral Home to assist her when needed. 241 N Middleton St, Robbins, NC 27325. Randy serves as managing funeral director and Beth is the office assistant and insurance agent. May they have the peace and comfort from our Lord to help them through these difficult times. Jerry and Dianne will surely be missed!! Jack still made time for family, involving himself with special vacations and adventures with his children and his beloved grandchildren, whom he adored. My deepest sympathy in this time of great loss of a wonderful man. He used these skills as he worked in his Daddys store, Caudills Cash Grocery in Robbins. He will surely be missed. Wayland worked until his health kept him from working any more, and even then he would get in his old brown Ford pickup and ride up to the funeral home where he would most often be found sitting on the porch with a cigarette eager to visit with his friends and locals who would come by. Visitation will be held Sunday, April 23, 2023 from 12-1 p.m. at Kennedy Funeral Homes, Cobbtown Chapel. Rev. I just want to say thank you for making a very difficult time as good as it could be considering the circumstances. Youre ICONIC! Pinelake was extremely good to John. I He was the adoring Republicans are seeking to gain three (possibly four) House seats in North Carolina this year, and theyre also hoping they can flip the state House and Senate, which Your mom and dad were very special. In 1957 a young Tommy Prickett moved to Carthage and purchased Fry Funeral. Arles and Bradie Taylor Carthage NC. He is now with the Lord, no more suffering, just love and grace. Metter High is also where he met the love of his life, Pam McGowan, who would live for and love him for over 40 years. I never saw them that they werent smiling!! Her memory is kept alive by her husband, Danny Jenkins; children, Susanna Jenkins Henderson (Frank), and Luke Jenkins (Lindsay); grandchildren, Mack Henderson, Charlie Jenkins, Rosemary Henderson, and soon Sharon Kemp Jenkins, 67, of Richmond Hill, GA passed peacefully into Heaven on April 22, 2023, surrounded by her loving family. This service is most important to us as we know grieving is a journey and doesnt end at the service. How precious and fitting it is that Jerry and Diane went to their heavenly home together, but oh how my heart breaks for you and all their loved ones and friends who will miss them here on earth. My mother Louvene and I are so sorry for your Loss.Dianne and Jerry were such a special couple .May God give you peace knowing they are with our Lord Prayers for your family. Planning today is the right choice for you and your loved ones. It was such a comfort to have these wonderful individuals helping us. Kennedy whose crisp, poetic turns of phrase helped idealize Republicans are seeking to gain three (possibly four) House seats in North Carolina this year, and theyre also hoping they can flip the state House and Senate, which Love & Prayers, Tommy & Cindy Forrest, Jimmy, Larry, Sandy, Scott, Terri, Hannah and family, document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Nationwide, fewer than 7% of firms meet the requirements. Have known Diane most of my life and knew Jerry too. So sorry for your loss. Last time i talked to him he was coaching middle school softball. So sorry to hear this sad news. Although, some of the children didnt visit or couldnt visit regularly he never complained. Diane was a native of Moore County and a graduate of North Moore High School. Fry & Prickett Funeral Home 402 Saunders St. Carthage, NC 28327 Tel: 910.947.2224 Fax: 910.947.2225. Terri, Hannah, Scott and Family, Jerry and Dianne were lights of hope in this world there passing has made world a little darker on the same token their heavenly lifes s are now lamps on the path to heaven that city on high for all souls to see. Were so sorry for your loss! So sorry, may God bless you all in this time of sorrow. God bless family and know hearts are with you Have fond memories of Coach Hussey from my years at North Moore High School, ran into him several years ago when he was refereeing my grandsons football game in Aberdeen and he remembered me, made me feel good that he did. You all are in my thoughts and prayers now and in the coming days. Prayers for the family during this time of loss in your lives. She was always smiling. The body will lie in repose in the church, beginning at 12:30 pm. I can only imagine the choir the two of them are singing in now. Prayers for all the family. She sang at many churches over the years, touching many lives with her God-given talent. Have known Diane longer, we are 2nd cousins. Rating: 0 out of 5 0 ratings. John Johnny L. Caudill, 86, passed away Thursday, April 27, 2023 at Peak Resources-Pinelake, Carthage, NC. My prayers & sympathy to the family and friends. Together they have over 45 years of service to the funeral home. Praying for all the Russell and Myrick families I only met Dianne a few times but heard many wonderful things about her from Jerry. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made and sent to: Hannah Russell College Fund, P.O. With locations is Carthage, Robbins and Southern Pines we are always available to help you. Sorry about Jerry and Diane. Robert and Kerry Nunnaley are the owners of PinesFunerals. So sorry for your loss. visited him regularly before and after his residency at Pinelake Nursing Home. I remember Jackie from when I was growing up and I always liked and respected him and appreciated how he treated me well. You could always sense the presense of God moving in her life !! It is our hope that we will be able to continue serving each of you for many more generations to come. Oh so sorry!!! Kim and Bruce Williams, So sorry for your loss. You can unsubscribe at any time. Since 1957, T. T. "Tommy" Prickett has owned and operated Fry and Prickett Funeral Home in Carthage. You will be missed Coach. Condolences may be made to www.pinesfunerals.com. If so, claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! Always an encouragement and advocate for all students. You have the assurance you will see them again. A Celebration of Life Service will be 1:00 PM, Monday September 26, 2022 at Southern Pines United Methodist Church, with Reverend Tommy Sweeley and Pastor Elias Ballew officiating. Prayers and love to your family. For individuals cared for through Kennedy Funeral Home, Theodore Sorensen, aide and speechwriter to John F. Kennedy, dies at 82 in NY after stroke http://www.fowler-kennedy.com/, Pines Funerals 0 reviews. Class of 1972. Many families have questions about different topics, so we have assembled answers online for your convenience. Our signature program PinesCares is a 12 months aftercare program that we offer to each family at no extra charge. May God bless you all. He helped so many in various ways, always from behind the scenes. Paula Garner Lineberry. Mr. Kight was born and raised in Metter, Ga, he also spent some of his life living in Bulloch County. Gale Dunlap Wood. Kennedy Funeral Home 910-948-2221. He retired in 1994, continuing his sports interest by refereeing and umpiring for the Southeastern Athletic Association (Fayetteville) and Mid State Association (Asheboro). My mother,Louvered and I are so sadden by your loss We loved Dianne and Jerry even though we only knew them a short time Dianne sang God On The Mountain for mama BECAUSE Jerry told her it was mamas favorite He was always out side to help get her in church on Sundays God be with your family and give you peace knowing they are with our LORD. Gail and Ricky Smith. Prayers for the whole family during this sad time. One of my favorite songs she would sing was The Captain of Sunshine. Box 813, Robbins, NC 27325. They would often be seen working together helping one another, the way business should be. He was a sports fan and loved his Carolina Tar Heels. My prayers are being lifted to all the family, so sorry to have heard the news of his passing ..May God wrap Her s arms around the family and give you all comfort. Dianne was a wonderful friend and classmate. May God cradle you all in His loving arms in your grief and in the days to come. Receive FREE Request Now Planning Information, Copyright 2023 Pines Funerals | All Rights Reserved |. I cherish the friendship my family and I shared with your Mom and Dad and all of you throughout the years, and the memories are even more precious now. Dianne & I sang in the choir @ Beulah for many years. May God cradle you all in His loving arms now in your grief and in the days to come. Current Obituaries - Funerals | Cremation | Memorials | Pre-Planning You will be missed by many, from North Mooreyou were a great coach and friend to all your students..Prayers for your family, that God give them comfort through your passing and years to come..May you RIP Mr Jackie Hussey. Our motto is "Understanding Service Always". Prayers for all the Family !! He also liked sweets and a simple meal of peanut butter and crackers. John Lee Caudill - Funerals | Cremation | Memorials | Pre-Planning Love & prayers to all of their family. She was the true epitome of a fine Christian woman and mother! My heart feels so sad and there are just no words that can tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Diane also enjoyed baking and cooking, there was nothing she could not make. Lance was a proud graduate of the class of 1982 of Metter High School, where he played both football and baseball. The family will receive friends at Kennedy Funeral Home from 6:00 - 8:00 PM Saturday and other times at the home. So sorry for the loss of your mother. Families choose us because we provide caring services in our beautiful locations, with expertise you can trust. . I didnt see him much after I graduated. Copyright 2023 Pines Funerals | All Rights Reserved |. Dr. Holloway loved spending time on the family farm Dr. David Wayne Holloway, of Bluffton, South Carolina, and formerly of Metter, passed away on Friday April 7, 2023. All Rights Reserved. Dianne was such a sweet person with a beautiful voice.Prayers for the family.We went to high school together.She always had a smile. Our prayers are going out to the entire Russell family. God gave her a talent and she increased it as she sang . Rest in peace. The same wonderful Coach Hussey all us students loved and respected. Jerry has always been a dear friend to our family. Praying for all the family !! He even shared his joy of working at the Southern Pines United Methodist Church food pantry with his grandchildren. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Bruce and Kim Williams, My thoughts and prayers are with the family. A lot of ballgames together. , Thoughts and prayers are with the family. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made and sent to: Hannah Russell College Fund, P.O. Memorials may be made to: Richmond County Hospice, 1119 N. US Highway 1, Rockingham, NC 28379, or to the Alzheimers Association, ALZ.org. Im sure that mischievous smile is bright in Heaven today!! A great friend we will miss. . Robbins Obituaries | Local Obits for Robbins, NC - Legacy.com Diane was my second cousin. Along with her daughter, Terri, as her pianist. I am deeply saddend by this loss.Prayers for all the family.My deepest sympathies. The most recent obituary and service information is available at the Kennedy Funeral Home - Robbins website. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Prayers for the family, Paula Garner Lineberry Class of 1973. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Diane is survived by son: Scott Russell and wife Carrie; daughter: Terri Russell; grandchildren: Hannah, Caitlyn, Caroline, Alex; brother: Ricky Myrick; nephews: Dusty Myrick, Tony Myrick, Cody Myrick and several morenieces, nephews and friends. Sorry for our loss , I have know Jerry all my life and I know hes with his bride in Heaven ! Jerry and Diane were wonderful people. Joyce-Brady Chapel obituaries and Death Notices for the Bennett, NC area. They were a great inspiration. Prayers for Scott and Terri and all the family. Of course, he loved sports! We couldnt have asked for a better goodbye for our mother. Fry & Prickett Funeral Home 402 Saunders St. Carthage, NC 28327 Tel: 910.947.2224 Fax: 910.947.2225 Before he moved to Georgia, Mr. Whittle served 20 years as a firefighter in New York City. Johnny also worked for Lucks, Inc. as a Night Watchman for almost 20 years. He will surely be missed. He was a Doctor of Dental Medicine and was a dentist for many years. Prayers for the family. Most Recent Obituaries | Joyce-Brady Chapel Scroll down to sign-up to receive obituary notifications through email. The family will receive friends from 3 to 5 PM, Sunday September 25, 2022 at Kennedy Funeral Home. Mrs. Whittle was born the daughter of Leon and Fannie Trowell in Melbourne, Florida. Vera Freeman Obituary - Robbins, North Carolina - Kennedy Funeral Home Jack was a great Man,Coach, Teach, Friend and Father figure to many. They became friends many years ago when we lived in Robbins. Diane loved to sing for the Lord. Our prayers and love are with you, Scott and Terri, So sorry for the lost of two wonderful people. I will always remember how supportive Jerry was to Jimmy during his illness.how he would visit, talk, and always cheer him up! So blessed to have Coach in my life and our community, so many memories with him and times he shared about my Dad, Uncle and others that represent our community and its history.May God comfort the family till we are all called homethanks coach for everything, RIP!!! May Jesus wrap you in his loving arms and give you comfort and peace at this time. Mr. Harold Ray Hussey, 86, of Robbins, NC, died . We Heaven received two additional Saints. We are praying for God to give the entire family peace,comfort,and strength during this time. The family will receive friends from 2 PM -7 PM, August 18, 19, and 20, 2021, at the home. Tammy was born on December Sandra Kay Tullis, 81, of Metter passed away Sunday, April 9, 2023, at Azalea Health and Rehabilitation. His career took him to Carthage High School, North Moore High School, Pinehurst Middle School, Southern Pines Middle School (where he met his wife, Marguerite) and Southview Junior High. John "Doc" William Whittle, of Cobbtown and husband of Grace "Darlene" Whittle, passed away Saturday, April 22, 2023, at his residence. She loved spending time with her family and friends, they were the joy of her life.

Tower Air Fryer T17021 Timer Knob, Larry Renfro Net Worth, Is Desiry From Marrying Millions An Actress, Articles K