Not just the monsters, but the people, and the technology. She was truly beautiful right now. This story is written by a first-timer so go easy on me. then why call it chapter 1. I used to ignore it. "An do you, Annabeth, take Perseus to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Even she was having a hard time keeping the blush down. And she'd make sure they never wasted another life. Go through the lives of the Seven and Nico and Thalia after the Great Wars, Percy and Annabeth are married, will never be seperated again, and wants kids. It was now breaking into a million pieces. Second, this is the prologue/tribute to how Percy knocked up Annabeth and they had Elisabeth. I'd forgotten how to breathe, blink, or even blush. Kept thinking I could never live without her by my side. A feminine voice from the other cabin asked. "Do you, Annabeth, have any vows?" Her voice was raising. Percy is best friends with Luke and Charles and trained on Olympus with them. It was like back when we found Nico and Bianca at the manor many years back. 1 Next page The straps were silver and sparkly as well. Or at least, you don't show it.". "I think we should break up." It had some silver trim near the breast, making it sparkle. Annabeth pleaded. I asked, walking around a puddle. My heart skipped a beat as I realized I loved her. He has no choice but say goodbye to his loved ones to save the lives of many. ", "CAUSE HE'S GOT ALL HIS LIFE TO LIVE AND HE'S GOT ALL HIS LOVE TO GIVE!". And we had an excellent, romantic night. She threw them onto the bunk next to me with a grunt. Percy loves Annabeth but stays with Rachel because he's too nice to break up with her. "Annabeth, I love you, you're the best girlfriend and fianc anybody could ever want. I turned to see Mrs O'Leary. But her happy expression melted away as she fixed her gaze on a point somewhere above my shoulder. He gave me his lopsided grin, and fell on the ground. I muttered tonelessly. Yelled annabeth. She was to delicate and innocent. Though the sheets covered her, Sally could tell she wasn't wearing a shirt. I immediately looked away again, not daring to meet her eyes. "OOOHHHH AND AS LONG AS HE KNOWS HOW TO LOVE I KNOW HE'LL STAY ALIVE! A group of those closest to him band together in a desperate bid to save his life. "Right. For a moment, I feared Aphrodite was playing a trick on me. I could have been redesigning Olympus! Act like I was a hellhound or something!? Or will this New boy Cause A Break up? I murmured, trying to keep my voice low. Annabeth. The dress had a weave of silver, green, and blue at the bottom. I smiled at her weakly. It was true now, I was a lone wolf. Percy has Annabeth, and vice versa. When she opened her eyes, she saw a pair of sea-green eyes staring intently and lovingly back . You're everything but disgusting or a monster!". Hazel Levesque was scared. I will survive! An adaption of 'Dandelions' based on the song Dandelions by Ruth B. In the middle of my rant, my voice began to take an unusual quality. She kissed him hard on the lips. It was followed by a small whimper. Just a BTW: This happens before the war with Gaea and the events of the ToA series. Well, thanks for the advice. But after 5 years Gina killed the Greeks and the Romans. Bianca Solace Di Angelo, a legacy of Hades and Apollo, is starting 6th grade with some friends, when something very unexpected and surprising happens, involving a lot of confusion and problems. the sun was just arriving, and i could see Annabeth's shimmering face. After that I took my morpher and morphed into zeo 1 pink. Some of these will not be AU's, some might. Annabeth muttered, her voice a little higher than I remember. I made a quick turn into the forestry of Central park. P.P.S In this universe Percy is secretly zeo ranger 1 pink. I knew my shoulder was probably stained with mascara and other cosmetics. Now we sat in the Poseidon cabin, arguing with each other. For some reason we wouldn't talk. Why'd you bring me here then?" She rested her head there for a while and never dared look up at my face. I had never broken up with Annabeth. The only sound was nature and our breathing. Only if he really concentrated - which was difficult at the moment - he could recall how he'd invited Annabeth over after Sally and Paul left for their date. So far XD. I use up five days of my time, wasting the perfect sword-fighting times, to try one and buy a dress, which cost me an arm and a leg to buy! I knew I shouldn't because she was probably going to hook up with some boy tonight and be in a relationship. Highly unlikely. Her mouth twitched into a smile but it disappeared. It was kind of scary. She sighed. Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. I murmured. I was at the end of the isle, waiting for my beautiful Wise Girl. "Percy!" I let go of Annabeth and stood up. Very nervous about confronting you again.". She'd usually come back drunk or ragged from having s*x. I always had to help her through the hard times. Annabeth realized that she was trying to get a short-cut through the park and asked me to take her to a different place. That couldn't be good. The Officant asked, that was Bobby's cue, he walked up and gave them the rings. I smiled at her, shes the prettiest, smartest, and strongest girl in the world. Finally Sally leaned back in her chair and studied him. All rights go to Rick Riordan. Oh, well. His lips trail down to my color bone, and I run my hands under his shirt, feeling his toned torso. Percy is, thanks to Athena and her sadistic ideas of a "social experiment," locked in chastity for a month. They're teenagers.". Nice?" They're like glue, and everything they need is with one another. The claw marks were spilling blood. But Helena hid something. "Yeah. I might even post a drawing for this but I dunno. Annabeth couldn't help but feel giddy as she closed the door behind Percy. And he breathed against her skin as she looked down to see what she was doing. Anyways so I'll be adding this to my book 'Caught' as well. I noticed there weren't many of these on here so here we go. And I'll survive! "I love you, Wise Girl," whispered Percy. Kronos is trying to rise. He sat next to her, and hid her leather satchel under the bench. "I was afraid of how I would act after it" I couldn't even make myself think of the word, let alone ever speak it again. She was probably freezing by now. She was starting to draw circles on my chest with her index finger. The gods decide that their children have gone through enough and need to live a normal life.So, they create Euge, a school for all mythical creatures.It has a barrier like CHB so they won't be attacked,and no mortals can come in. "I think that covers my territory," the brunette murmurs with a sly smile, trailing a finger down the corner of my lip. Annabeth seemed to understand the situation and moved her hands to my chest shyly. Sparks flew again. When I tore my eyes away from her dress, I looked at her face. Will they get some? I sat in the Poseidon cabin, playing Pokmon gold on a game boy color. Percy's hartbeat was slamming in his ears, but he held Annabeth firmly, moving his mouth against hers in synch from lots of practice. He asked Annabeth. I had to hold back a shiver. But I never though I could survive this. The ledge was barely wide enough to allow a toehold. I asked surprised. I love Annabeth and I know you love her too. I should've changed that stupid lock! Feel free to request scenarios :). So I ended up in the walk-in closet with Percy and let me just say, I couldn't control myself. I had caught her kissing Mario next to Zeus's Fist. I nodded and walked off the dance floor. After she'd redone her make-up, she'd climbed on my 'car' and grabbed onto my back. Percy said smiling at her, her tears were welling up. She muttered, checking her hair to make sure she didn't have to redo it. After a momen of shock, Sally straightened up and put a stern look on her face. She was probably furious and trying to run from me. Glancing at the other demigods, I notice that both Annabeth and Thalia are smirking, a goofy expression on Percy's face, that satyr frowning but his eyes gleaming. What? He held her close and whispered, "I love you too.". Sage got up after that and her and Percy started walking to the Dining Pavilion. You just ruined the best, most precious friendship ever! I knew that I would survive, but now I'm saving all my loving for someone who is loving me! Why he had to leave, and if it was something so dangerous that he had to promise to be back. We ran to my cabin, me carrying her in my arms. " Why didn't the water heal him?" I thought. I swear I won't." She was still amazingly beautiful with mascara running down her cheeks and her make-up ruined. I'm just asking, I don't want you to do something you're not ready for. Then it hit me. "That wasn't entirely true. Annabeth insulted. Then she said something else but I didn't catch it. Then she met Helena. A minute or so later the song ended, and I let go of Annabeth. Annabeth admitted. I'll ruin your dress." I would never say this aloud, but she looked better than Aphrodite, the few times I'd seen her. I didn't know what it meant, but it sounded right. A collection of one shots, scenarios, and imagines for your favorite PJO/HoO and Magnus Chase characters. The Officant said, Annabeth and I walked down the isle, smiling. "I'm going out with Luke tonight, so uhhh could you drive Annabeth to some party she's having with her school friends? "I was nervous. Annabeth asked, twirling a bit and making it sway and sparkle. "Where the Hades are you, Percy?" Charlotte called out, "I know you are somewhere around here. Oh sh*t! "Hey Wise Girl." Jason said. "You may now kiss the bride." The Carnival by FuckTheAUTHORity reviews. I'm too ugly and she's way too pretty. Piper and Leo mysteriously disappear a couple of months later; creating a hole in their friends' lives. She seemed disappointed. "PERCY!" I screamed as I ran to his side. I took in how her feet poked out from under the dress. She finished in a soft tone, her tears nearly spilling. Only Aphrodite can compare to you. In Ancient Greek, that is. Never! Oh ho ho ho hoooo :) Here we go!Btw, this part dedicated to RahCol being awesome! "And by 'want you,' I mean have sex with you. ", "And that waterfall you created last year for my birthday? Or will their relationship fall in the hands of a pesky mortal? How do I look?" "I just wanted to look pretty for once. Melanie Mavros doesn't know how it came this far. I said, and then turned serious again. Did I crumble? And I was destined to be. I found some strength inside me to smile. War, near-death, cold, wet, extreme heat, my powers being nearly drained, and even humiliation. Fireflies darted back and forth, casting a dim light. "Percy! The forest by Westover Hall. You're simply beautiful. I will say what the scenario is and then let the story take place. When it was over, Percy walked Annabeth back to her cabin, and kissed her good night. He started to walk out of the kitchen. Taken from PerseusJFAN101. I seriously love Percabeth. ", "Annabeth!" But, being the brave young soldier she was, she got through it with a smile on her face. Then his lips were back on hers again and she tasted like Annabeth and the kiss was so strong it almost hurt but he wanted more, more, couldn't get enough. Percy realized he was alone, the same way he'd been before he found out he was a demigod, he was completely alone. I, Percy Jackson, was so mad at Annabeth. Great job, Seaweed brain. Did I ever give in to your stupid demands?". You're really waiting for the blonde-haired, grey-eyed Annabeth Chase. Probably just because they were alone. She was warm, and kind, in a way nobody, not even Frank, was to her. "You were nervous about me?" Annabeth seemed almost flattered. "Oh no, nothing's wrong." Everyone was dancing and singing perfectly, it was so good Mario the cheating little son of a Titan spontaneously combusted. It was beautiful. Now we sat in the Poseidon cabin, arguing with each other. "Goodnight, Annabeth. Or, the Fates give Percy to chance to persuade the gods of 2005 to change their ways. "I want you," she murmured, pulling away and glancing up at him through her lashes. They walked down the halls to the reception. I, Percy Jackson, was so mad at Annabeth. Aphrodite forces him to reveal aloud that his reason for going on the quest was mostly about saving Annabeth from Luke. Percy was on his bed, his shirt half off and his pants open. "I decide to get all prettied up for one night in my entire life! What do I do now? After the fall of the Triumvirate Percy Jackson is doomed to die. However, each hide a secret from each other: they are assassins working for adversarial agencies. Do I look upset?" "I present, Percy and Annabeth Jackson." Of course, over the six years I'd known Annabeth she'd grown up nicely until she blossomed into a fine young lady. After all, she was probably disgusted with me by now. Percy is depressed, but can't find anything that will take him out of his depression. Percy took a deep breath before squaring his shoulders, lifting his chin, and walking forward. "I WILL SURVIVE!". Annabeth shook her head. I sat in the Poseidon cabin, playing Pokmon gold on a game boy color. My mind screamed some insults. Hazel seems to be the only one with any determination left. Come to the kitchen.". ", Annabeth stared at me in disbelief. The Officiant asked. I dared to look again. "I was confused and afraid." Sally sighed and turned around to leave. Annabeth & Percy-To love or Not?-Chapter 1 posted by SmartGirl6542 I loved Percy with every fiber of my being, and I knew he would never do anything to hurt me, but I never figured that someone would try and drive a wedge between us. He could feel Annabeth's smirk on his member and Percy made a new resolve: he would make her moan just as loud. Sally stayed in the kitchen and watched her son hurry out. After his fall into Tartarus, he finds out his mortality was being burned away from his new found powers. Often times, Annabeth would come to me in tears begging for me to listen to some story about getting hurt by a boy or broken up with. The Seven are a well-known alt band. I had just ruined the best friendship I'd ever have. I had found out first-hand why you should never mess with a teen girl when she's on her period. The world was new and aggressive. The walk was silent. I was petrified. 22:02, February 12, 2010 (UTC). Jason has Piper, and vice versa. I had to forcefully bite my own tongue to keep from letting my mouth go agape. Read this fanfiction to find out what happens! Kept tryin' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart! "Oh, I can't say no to you," I smiled. "I apologize for seeming to avoid you." "I'm think this might be more serious than I thought," she said quietly, making sure Percy and Annabeth wouldn't hear. She blubbered. I pushed a curl away from her face. They had their arms around each other, and he pressed up against her so that every part of their bodies were touching. "Wh-what do you think of the dress?" Annabeth asked, nearly snapping. Work Search: Annabeth used to just be pretty but now she was getting seriously beautiful. This takes place after Blood of Olympus I guess so." Themes include eating ice-cream, making out, genderbent and more! The jewellery? "I do, Percy, nobody can be someone as great as you, you're handsome, kind, loyal, and friendly. Percy thought, he leaned in and gave Annabeth a kiss, like their kiss in the bubble in the lake at Camp Half Blood. She put a gold band with a few diamonds here and there on mine. I thought the gods were more above this, but I guess I was wrong. There were monsters everywhere and she could be killed. devious." I blushed slightly. It was night time and dark. When she told me to stop, she asked me to carry her. Annabeth mumbled. She smiled at me in that convincing way that made me mad. Each chapter is a different pair, so 21 pairs. I felt her body flinch with a sharp gasp. They stumbled back onto the bed and now Annabeth pulled back just a tiny bit and laughed against his lips. She got at the end of the isle and Mr. Chase separated from his daughter, looking as though he was at the verge of tears. ", "No! Hey, hey. I set up Thalia and Luke so that they would think I was just going to a party. Within a few seconds, we were in a familiar forest. I laid down next to her. I rubbed my head bashfully. There was a long silence as my limbs continued to spasm uncontrollably. It never was. I could feel my conscience talking to me now. They both smiled. But it was as if they had a quiet understanding, and as soon as the door closed behind them Annabeth was up against it, Percy's lips on hers. Child of the Prophecy. He usually listened to his mother, but this was a clear exception. ", At this, Annabeth stopped twirling and her eyes widened. And in my mind. If this does well I will do a chapter where all seven have a orgy. Every time Annabeth put pressure on her bad foot, she wanted to yelp. Percy wanted to die when he sat down across from his mother. There is only one chapter. A one-shot for a Percy and Annabeth pairing thing. "May we have the rings please?" so ive said this a couple times, but i promise this will be updated!! You're waiting for her. She said with a giggle. Annabeth gave a small smile and crossed the room. Thalia walked in nonchalantly. "R-really? Kept alive by a suit, the very suit that he knew that lord Starkiller wore during the battle of Hoth, his only option now is to return to Earth, but not back to Britain. I said, smiling. "When I said you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen I meant it. She held his face in her hands and pulled him as close as possible, their mouths couldn't get enough. When everyone got in the reception hall, the announcer called for Annabeth and I. [][] There's a jealous mortal. I stood up and stood in front of her. He took off his boxers and threw them in the pile. I faced away from her. Then again, she was already pretty. She moaned softly into his mouth, and he almost shivered. Way to go, Jackson, He wanted to call her, he really did, but she wouldn't have answered, or at least he didn't think she would. All I knew is that my ADHD had taken over my head. Percy went first. Percy looked down and stared at his bare feet, leaning back against the counter, his hands grasping the edge on either side. Nobody can get a better husband then me. Again, I took in the blue dress and saw a silver flower pinned to her left shoulder strap. Their song ended. For the third time that day I was caught off guard. I know officially hated myself and was calling myself some pretty bad stuff. Where was her friggin party? With that, my cousin turned and walked away, throwing one more evil glance in my direction.

Loss Of Taste After Tooth Extraction, Woodberry Forest School Scandal, Aau Basketball Bellingham Wa, Google Sheets Find Last Occurrence In String, Patricia Beech Obituary, Articles P