GREGORY: Gregory Hines. So there you go a list full of celebrity name puns! MAVIS: I need to staple your mouth shut so you never say your name out loud again. See what its name is, and then walk around with her name instead. Check out the worst and best puns that we managed to scrape from the very bottom of Tinder, and vote for the ones that made you laugh - or cringe - the hardest. AILEEN: You spelled your name wrong, dummy. Jack fell down and broke his crown because he couldn't stand saying Jill's stupid name. OR Thomas, noun, "A dumb name.". Be the wittiest tweeter, texter, and writer wherever you go! VICTOR: You know who's not a victor? This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. BRANDON: Steer drivers would often brand their property so they wouldn't get lost. Time to leave. A: A stupid name. CARMELA: Q: What is Carmela? A consistent search value of over 40 has been recorded on interest for the name Josie reaching 100 in Jan 2015. 75 Popular Josie's Mirror Messages ideas | funny food puns , Pick up lines for the name Josie? PAUL: In the first century AD, Paul the Apostle wandered throughout Asian Minor and Europe, preaching Christ's gospel and having a stupid name. MARION: Oh fair maid Marion, I'm here to rescue you--what the--sorry dude, wrong castle. With 44% of the total population in 2020 belonging to the Christian faith, Josie, as a Hebrew name, has been greatly appreciated in Cote,dl voire. Help help me, Ronda. ROBYN: Looks like OBGYN. BEN: Big Ben, the most iconic clock tower in London, was renamed Elizabeth Tower. There you are. SPENCER: Nice gifts. FANNIE: Something to sit on, that's all its good for. Lord of the dance. A sticky gross web. PAMELA: Sex tape. The movie is about a sickly girl who finds an outlet in music. GENE: We looked deep into your genetic coding. OR Your name sucked yesterday. Reaching out to grab a dictionary to find a new name. OR Leslie, a strong masculine name. NORMAN: Rockwell was the best artist ever. BIANCA: Italian for "white." CARLTON: . JASON: Jason Jason bo-bason banana fanna fo fason fee fi fo you have a very stupid name. No, the rock, not your dumb name. Listen to this - your name is stupid. And stupid. I have a confession to make, I have illegitimate twin sons in Mexico. Measure 14 inches from where you are. Like your parents when they picked your name from a hat. That must make you Alexander the Disappointing. But in your case, Les is less. Short for "Jim, get out of my face with your stupid name!". Pet form of Josephine, now widely used as an independent given name. Because your name is stupid. CLYDE: Clyde the Glide Drexler. Hieronymus. Sam Witch Samson Knight Sandy Beach Sandy C. Shore Sandy Wood Sara Bellum Sarah Doctorinthehouse Sarah Nade Sarah Tonen Sasha Deal JULIA: What do Julia Roberts and Julia Louis-Dreyfuss have in common? Josey Jewell, U.S. Footballer. OR What do Julie Andrews and Julie Chen have in common? Dad: Nice to meet you Jose. 46 Hilarious Josie D'arby Puns - Punstoppable 25+ Best Cow Puns and Jokes To Lift Your Moo-d - Kidadl 110 of the funniest ever jokes and best one-liners from - iNews josie on Twitter: "you like magic puns? FRANK: Let me be frank here. RENA: That just sounds like the female version of a crappy city in Nevada. CHARLENE: Go back to 1962 when that name was relevant. KAY: Your name is just a letter spelled out. 3. ANDREW: Ancient Greek for "manly," which in ancient Greece meant that you had sex with little boys. MARSHA: Adding an "a" onto a ugly place doesn't bode well. OLLIE: Flip. Stupid name. Go get a better name. STARTS WITH Jos- Variations VARIANTS Josette, Josina, Jozette RELATIONS VIA JOSEPHINE Jo , Joette, Joey, Joline, Josana, Josanne, Josee, Josefa, Josefine, Josephe, Josey, Josiane, Josianne, Josy, Jozsa RICKY: Tricky Ricky was slipped a Micky and woke up with a new name that was better suited for him and his poor lifestyle choices. Go to hell. Waitwhat? EFRAIN: Please refrain from going by this stupid name. PEARL: Pearl. DARRELL: Darrell. Stupid. That's because you have a stupid name. Mom comments: "Double ugh!!!" JEROME: The anglicization of Hieronymus. LIZ: Short for lizard, the stupidest of animals. JENNA: What, you're too good for Jennifer? SHEILA: From the Gaelic for "blind." CASSIE: Cassie. ROMAN: Lend me your ear. Your beauty is beyond compare. Would like to see what everyone thinks. JEFFREY: I mean.it's better than Geoffrey. LANA: Lana! AARON: An extra A, to match your extra chromasome. MEREDITH: Welsh for "great lord, what a stupid name!". You're welcome. OR You went to the opening premier of a new movie. Too bad they don't have make-up for names. Columbus! OR Wait, that's kind of an awesome name. Hm? Help help me, Rhonda. More like yam smell! A place where good names go to die. BILL: I should BILL you for every second I have to listen to your stupid name. CHRISTINA: Commonly shortened to nonexistence because it is such a stupid name. We've teamed up to tell you this, you have a dumb name. MARISSA: Marissa, Larisa, and Clarissa walked into a bar. BERNICE: Aren't you one of the Golden Girls? 'Cause, right now, yours is stupid. Thanks for that one Dad! Space! Shutup dumb name. CLIFFORD: A big red dog. IRMA: Irma gerd, yir nirm is srrrr sturpid. KANYE: Watch the Throne was really disappointing. JESSIE: Girls name, boys name. OR From the Hebrew for "son of my days." . LIZZIE: Ever play the arcade game, RAMPAGE, by Game Refuge? Tough break. At least-a your last name isn't so stupid! What'd you say? Noooooo.I am. What a stupid name you have, my dear. You just added N onto Laura. Colonization! You were born in 1993. You signed in with another tab or window. For a trashy wannabe. KARA: Short for Katherine? King of the jungle. AMIE: You spelled Amy wrong. OR I vote for Pedro to get a new fucking name. Your stupid name. For having such a stupid name! SHAWNA: You spelled your name wrong, Sean-a. You have a dog's name. RICARDO: In German, your name means powerful ruler. Most of them are based on word puns, and although some may fall into the 'dad jokes' category, they'll surely bring a smile to your face. JOE: If your name was any more average, it would be a man with a beer belly watching TV in a Snuggie. KAREN: Karen. LIDIA: Elmo sang a song about a lidia once. EILEEN: Come on, get a new name. BURL: Mr. Ives? PENNY: Your names is so stupid that even your coin is the dumbest one. KENDALL: Take away the a, replace it with an o. Ah, memory lane. ELLIOTT: Drop an L, rearrange your name. KYLE: Kyle. Named after a hillbillies truck? PATRICIA: You know your friends call you "Pat" behind your back, right? The lovers, the dreamers and your dumb name. LEO: Lion. AVERY: Avery time I hear your name I want to vomit. TRACY: Dick. Give it back or he'll body slam you to death. FORREST: Can't see you for the trees. Ancient Roman goddess of the moon, the hunt, and stupid names. PRISCILLA: Sounds like a prudish monster terrorizing Tokyo. BEULAH: Please call 815.762.0829 - I will make fun of your name personally. A solid, classically stupid name. Well, let's just say that there aren't enough hands in the world for the number of facepalms we'd like to do, because of the 'best' Tinder pick up lines. Quit saying your name out loud. Start with a man's name. Derived from Hebrew origin, the meaning of Josie isJehovah increases. It can be a feminine version of Joseph or John, asthe meaning of Josie can imbibe deep religious feelings and works well for Christian parents who would always count the blessings bestowed upon them by God. Pick up lines for the name Josie? 4 0 comment u/CromulentDucky CAITLIN: A solid, classically stupid Irish name. LUKE: I am your father. OR Big Ben, the most iconic clock tower in London, was renamed Elizabeth Tower. GALE: Like the wind I feel on my face whenever you talk your stupid words. MOHAMMAD: I'm not going to touch this one. Click here for more information. English for "dumb name.". No! OR I just did a chemical analysis of your name, and its PH level is too high. LILA: Anagram: ALL I. Were you talking? GROVER: Fuzzy, purple, president. Also, it's mostly stupid. GRAHAM: Graham. SHAWN: Boys name, girls name. Probably says some cheesy line to your face. Tail grab. But, hey, thanks for purchasing this Christmas gift. Your name is stupid. Tweet. For those too lazy to click: The meaning of Josie is thus increase kindness and intelligence rather than increase volume mid-tantrum. As Joseph was the favored 11th son of Jacob in the Book of Genesis, this name makes sense. DALE: Earnhart. STEWART: Stewart, the feeling you get right before you need to poop. ALAN: It is not known if Alan stands for "little rock" or "handsome." EMILY: You know why Emily didn't get a rose? HERBERT: Your name sucks so hard we should just call you Hoover. JOEL: One letter away from Noel. SAM: At least Sam Adams makes beer. JACKIE: Jackie. It's funny, he was just telling me about how stupid your name was. Dumb name. AMANDA: Your name is also what people say when they hear it: "Ah, man, dat's a stupid name.". SETH: Seth. LEIGH: Leigh it out to me, how stupid do you think your name is? But you are famous for having a dumb name. KENNY: Kenny means handsome in Irish. CORY: Your girlfriend, Topanga, has a stupid name, too. ELMER: Fudd. ADAM: The first man. Some gift. NOT. Also, your name. HENRIETTA: The name your father gave you when he really wanted a "Henry.". Top results: Pick up lines for the name Josie? CHRISTINE: Aliens have been spotted over Nevada! JACKLYN: You spelled Jacqueline wrong. MOLLIE: You spelled your name wrong, dummy. You should swap out the s for a d, because Jo die 1 for me. LILLIAN: Latin for pure. VAUGHN: Vaughn. OR You have an uncommon name. Scandanavians - cool. Italian. ELLIOT: Yeah, your name looks a lot like a toilet. RHONDA: Help me Rhonda. ", You heard about the bottle of cheap tequila that parked in the parking lot? So stupid. Your name is stupid. There but for the grace of Joed, Joe I. Tweet. MANUEL: Manuel? Cause now, your name is really stupid. The Little Restaurant That Never Grew. TOMAS: Gimme a T. T! GORDON: They're waiting for you Gordon. PABLO: From the latin "paulus," meaning "small" or "humble." It's the extra L in your name. That's a good name! BERTHA: Come on. OR Let's be real. I have a few names im trying to think up puns for i and want to check that place, but i forgot what it was called, and a google search didnt help:/. That's a shitty violin. ", Who's Jose the blind guy? CLEO: My grandparents dog was named Cleo. GWEN: Gwen will you change your name to something better? GAY: Sorry. Chaz. Evan. I had some friends over my house when my dad came home. WILL: I.am.Smith.Legend.Stupid. BETSY: I bet your parents didn't know what they were doing when they gave you your stupid name. You're welcome. Get a new name. I think you forgot what ds look like. OR You spelled your name wrong. BEVERLEY: Great name for a set of hills. Several times stupider. Q.E.D. BARRY: Strawbarry, bluebarry, lingonbarry, hatebarry, yourbarry, namebarry. Wipe that dumb smirk off your face and quit looking at me! Nice harmony. CATHLEEN: Acceptable answers were: none of the above. NEWTON: Not quite cookie. Uncle! The ask him: Jose can you see by the Don's "Early Light. EMMA: Ever read Emma by Jane Austen? BELINDA: Yes. Scrub your name off of you. That's your name? KEVIN: Old Irish for "gentle birth." I was hanging out with my friend from Mexico the other day and he asked me how runny I like my cottage cheese. I have a few names im trying to think up puns for i and want to check that place, but i forgot what it was called, and a google search didnt help:/ (names are morgan, nicky btw) This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast Related Topics . TRACI: Traci. ISMAEL: No one wants to call you Ismael. PETER: When you finally arrive at the Pearly Gates, St. Peter will come out and say, "Boy, don't WE have a stupid name!". JUAN: Juan. Think about it. How many Mexicans does it take to change a light bulb? NATASHA: STOP HURTING MOOSES AND SQUIRRELS. KERI: Your name looks like something you would find at the bottom of a sink drain. AMELIA: German for "industrious" and "fertile." I am. HARRISON: Harrison. JANICE: Stupid. Does that make you angry? You've done the impossible. But what's your first name? Nicholas. And your name is stupid. NICHOLAS: Nicholas. That's what your stupid name means. OR Leslie? Warm like puke is. My name is stupid. American for purely stupid. Here are some of the Josie name variations that might appear unique as an alternate form of the given name: Josie has been on the social security list since records have been kept. GAIL: Like the wind I feel on my face whenever you talk your stupid words. You're welcome. AUDREY: I liked the plant you were named after better. Bullshit. Did you hear about the mexican fireman whose wife gave birth to two sons? OR You spelled Jamie wrong. Smells like mucous. DEREK: You should rig yourself up a new name there, friendo. The film stars Peter Mullan as Joe Kavanagh, an unemployed recovering . Go back there, take a course in linguistics, find a new name. Wait, let's go with SheRa instead. RUSSELL: That's not a name. See some funny examples. LETA: Like Feta, but from a goat's butt instead. STEFANIE: You spelled Stephanie wrong. JOHNNY: Johnny, the stupid way to try to make the stupid name "John" feel special. MERLIN: You might know magic, but you can't spell a decent name if you tried. RAUL: That's one Raul stupid name you got there. Several times stupider. 2023 best-puns.com . Where's Theodore? ERIK: Erik. I am having this dispute with my neighbor. JEWELL: Where'd you get that extra L? Had to fancy it up with that T?? Mexican, Puerto Rican, Ecuadorian etc. OR I'll break you with a vampire's fang, stupid. OLIVE: The color people's faces turn when they hear your name. OR You spelled your name wrong, Billy. OR I just did a chemical analysis of your name, and its PH level is too high. Really? Satan. CLARISSA: Explain something to me: why is your name so stupid? You're all alone. GLENN: You share your name with Glenn Beck. By the dawn's early light. OR Yeah, right, and my name is "Batman." Who puts an L after a B, and then an A and a K, and an E at the end?? BETH: Beth. Where'd you get that hicky? BLANCA: Your name means white. KARIN: You spelled your name wrong, Karen. IQ of seven. EVELYN: Eve is a stupid name, Lyn is a stupid name, put together: double stupid. OLIVIA: Olivia, the process that olives use to procreate. COURTNEY: Cocks. TAYLOR: Did your parents specifically Taylor your name to annoy me? There's a storm forming behind hurricane Irma. Change your stupid name. She's hot. For having a stupid name. OR Roses are red, violets are blue, your name is David, you have a stupid name. ORLANDO: Rather eat a bloomin' onion than listen to your name being spoken. My co-worker didn't see the value in patience, Only the cheesiest of dad jokes I dropped at Chipotle. Latin for "bat testicles.". Here are some suggestions for suitable sister names for Josie and suitable brother names for Josie that canstrike a balance of coordination between them: Nicknames given to Josiecan add new depth to your relationship with your child and are often intertwined with the values of a particular family. Larry had the stupidest name. If that's not stupid, I'm not a talking computer. RUBY: Ruby, a precious stone. For example; "If Joe (1) and Joe (2) fall in love, are they Jomosexuals?" "If Joe were a Pokmon trainer, would he be from the Johto league?" "If two Joes got into a fight, would it he a Joedown?" Basically so far they've mainly revolved around the name "Joe". Stupid. ERICA: Erica is just "Eric" with an "a" tacked on. Can't swim. A rainy, depressing month that makes everyone long for summer. Gets stabby. I want to pee on. STEVE: Steve. Something I'll need to get me through the harrowing experience of listening to your name. And saysi want to buy a beer for my two sons. RANDALL: Weren't you in that one movie? BRENT: Old English for "high place." CONSTANCE: The quality of your stupidity. Very stupid. SHERYL: Did you know that your name only has one vowel? GLENDA: Glenda, the bad name for a good witch. Otherwise? RICH: Your name is an adjective. SON: No, someone did not name you this. Short for "I'm too dumb to remember there's an H in John.". BUDDY: Remember my buddy and me? WILMA: Eh, it's a living. I am. SHEREE: Your name rhymes with itself. JERRY: Not as noble as Larry. His first son was named Jose. The security guard came up and said, Hey, Jose, you got to leave. ELVIS: Fingers crossed you're still alive. STACIE: You spelled your name wrong, dummy. CARLOS: Mencia. Josie is jaunty and friendly: among the most winning of all nickname names. Everyone with their hand in the air has a stupid name. They live in New York with their three children and indispensable portable dishwasher. OR From the Hebrew for "son of my days." DENIS: You're missing an N there, Dennis. OR Mmmm.deep dish pizza. That is not a compliment. Drink some down to wash the bad taste that is your name out of your mouth. CATHRYN: You spelled Katherine wrong. You should see a doctor. No. WELL I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. ANGELICA: Yeah, right, and my name is "Devilica.". You were conceived on a beach? OR Yeah, and my name is "Phantom of the Opera.". Baby-names like Josie may be connected via style, image, meaning, or origin. GLORIA: Glory to whoever had the balls to name you this stupid name! u/fufulaughter. JORDAN: Country yes, name, no. WENDY: 3rd star to the right and straight on until you find a better name. Dumb ladie. GINA: Your name is two thirds of a vagina. : r/pickuplines Reddit, Nacho Average JOSIE Funny Name Pun Gift T-Shirt, 75 Popular Josie's Mirror Messages ideas | funny food puns , 14 of the most intense Tinder puns ever delivered, Usernames for Josie | Best name ideas for social networks , 73 Spunky Girl Names: Pippa, Romy, and More, 101 Pun Cat Names That Will Make You Laugh In 2022, 25+ Best Cow Puns and Jokes To Lift Your Moo-d Kidadl, 100 Best Boho Hippie Names That Are Totally Far Out Kidadl, The Inlaw Josie Wales History Phish.net, 154 Funny and Cute Snail Names Animal Names. "Nag me." ROBERT: Commonly shortened to Bob, Rob, Robbie, and Dumbass. REUBEN: Your parents were hungry when they named you. MORRIS: If less is more, then morris less. HANS: You're missing a "D" from your name, Hands. OR Leave M(e)alone. ALFREDO: Alfredo. GEOFFREY: I meanit's better than Jefferey, but still a dumb name. Shut up about it already with you and your stupid name. PERRY: Take this bottle of champagne, break it on your new yacht. JASMINE: Named for the flower that symbolizes how little I care about your name. ADDRIIIAAAAANNNN YOUR NAME IS STUPID. A typing Chihuhua. : r/pickuplines - Reddit Author: www.reddit.com Date Published: 21/10/2021 Ratings: 4.3 Highest Ratings: 5 Lowest Ratings: 1 Excerpt: 16 thg 3, 2016 My friend's name is Josie which is not so popular, she gets down about it sometimes. The number of times I ever want to hear your stupid name. BOBBY: Oh Bobby, won't you go and get your grandmother another glass of lemonade? *Your name is stupid*. VIVIAN: Vivian, the ancestral name of people who really like red wine and operas. RUTH: Ruth. BRIDGET: Roadt, no. So there you go a list full of celebrity name puns! DEON: Deon. JULIAN: Latin for "belonging to Julius." Oh! TIMOTHY: Even people with the stupid name Tim think the name Timothy is stupid. German. Clerks? MATTHEW: Overcame his incredibly stupid name to write the first book of the New Testament, which now also bears an incredibly stupid name. LEONARD: Live long and give yourself a new, better name. It ranks at 144th spot as per the latest 2022 popularity index. KRISTA: If you drop the A from your name then it would read "Christ what a dumb name.". A fireman walks into a bar with his two sons A firefighter had two sons he named one of them Jose and the other Hose B. But you don't have to change your awful name. RONALD: Like Donald, but if Scoobie Doo said it. MARGUERITE: Where'd you get all those letters? Denise Puns. Why do you hate Christmas? OR Mary, Mary, quite contrary / Your name, is it stupid? HALLIE: Hallie Hallie bo-ballie banana fanna fo you have such a stupid name. Carly. Try again. The absence of anything. NOoooooooo. Thx. KATHERYN: You spelled Katherine wrong. APRIL: April. YVONNE: You wanna go get a new name there, Yvonne? ", THOMAS: That "H" better stay silent, or else I'm gonna tear its little arms off its crossbar thing. CLARICE: Well hello, Clarice. I said back to him "I don't know, Jose. New Jersey has recorded the highest search value of 100 in the last ten years among the metro cities in the US. Here's some truth: you have a stupid name. JEANETTE: A smaller and stupider version of Jean. You know what else came from the Bible? WARREN: Warren. You will die alone. Dad: That's good, at least he's not Jos-b. Any Beths? OR The sun will rise, the sun will set. What's it spell? FRIEDA: I have a confession. CLEVELAND: Yeah, right, and my name is "Baltimore.". CRAIG: The name Craig came from the Scottish word for "man who lives by rocks," which is neat since the name is as dumb as rocks. My dad said this while we're sitting through hurricane Irma Oh well that's easy, just call one Jose and the other one JosB. . However, your mom didn't. Point in case: He changed his name from Samuel. That's your life now, isn't it? He's spun off to drum for other projects like the Transplants and Boxcar Racer. Your name? If that's a name, I'll sell you some ocean front property in Arizona. Wow. OR Trying finding a first name, not a last name. Don't you look silly. Jody. SHERRIE: I'd love a sherry, to drink away my brains and forget how dumb your name is. That explains it. Mackenzie: Mackenzie. Short for "Time for a new name!". Joe (given name): Joe is a masculine given name, usually a short form (hypocorism) of Joseph. You have a stupid name. One short leg. Keeping middle names has become popular and is an accepted part of many cultures that may get special attention more than the given name. ELISA: Lisa with a little extra stupid at the start of it. Use it in a sentence. What kind of name is that? ALVIN: Where's Simon? Pretty damn stupid. HOPE: I hope you start going by your middle name. SUSANNA: Oh! We'll call it YouPS. OK, but what's your first name? You are not. Does anyone else have fun with name puns/jokes? Steveveveveve. Nice try. DANE: Dane. Rigid like leather. ERIKA: Erika is just "Erik" with an "a" tacked on. HUGO: Hugo change your name right now. DONNA: Donna SummerSummer.summerthe only time of the year to relax and enjoy the fact that you have a stupid name. He turns to his brother, and with his last breath he yells out. ERICK: You must be Scandanavian. Commonly found in America today, Josieis a common choice of name in Taiwan, Vietnam, and English-speaking countries. Like Gunnlaug. LUISA: You spelled your name wrong, Louisa. But they all have better names than you. DAPHNE: Is that how you spell your name. Find common phrases containing a word! Stupid name. KAREEM: Block this: your name is stupid. But still a dumb name. Huehuehue". KRISTINE: Too good for a "ch", huh? Urdu for "botched abortion.". CLAUDIA: Claudia. SHELLEY: Anagram for HELL YES! Author: punstoppable.com. Traditionally a name was given to a baby girl; Josie may originate from the Hebrew Yosef, meaning "God will give" via the Greek Iosephos and the Latin Iosephus. OR Gregory, from the Latin "Gregorious," which stands for "envious of other people's better names.". He rushed over 1,600 yards in one season just trying to escape his stupid name. ERNEST: Go to jail. And probably your father, too. OR Chuck. LEE: Haha, your name rhymes with pee. ELTON: Yeah, you'll always be the second favorite Elton in people's lives, won't you? You were named after Carlos Mencia. A list of 25 Denise puns! Josie Name Interest in the United States: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2012-02-08%202022-02-08&geo=US&q=Josie Here are some other names for Josie that have a wide range of well-used alternative baby names: Rhyming names for Josie can be formed by repetition of similar sounds in the final stressed syllables and any following syllables of two or more words. Better than your name. MERCEDES: Hop in one and drive away, hopefully to never hear your name uttered again. Stop while you're ahead. OR Never good as an adjective. Like, from a vagina. Anyway, my coworker, Jose, sees a barbell and asks me, "Why do people order weights in the mail?" CESAR: Mmmm.just thinking about dressing. "San Jose! DELORIS: You spelled your name wrong, dummy. JIMMY: Hey Jimmy, come back when you're ready to use a big-boy name. Your name is stupid. Dumb name for a lady. She's beautiful on the inside, though she doesn't know it. That'd be a double whammy. Its a parking lot and Im parked. PAM: No Trans Fats! OR Kim. Dad posts a picture on my Facebook timeline that says, "MADISON NGUYEN FOR SAN JOSE MAYOR." OR So many different names for humans. MOHAMED: I'm not going to touch this one. It is of English origin. JODY: Jody. LOU: A little bit of jessica in my life, a little bit of sandra by my side, a little bit of get a new name is all you need. GWENDOLYN: Member of the 1992 Olympics team? Quit pretending to be something you're not. That's pretty cool. Thanks for being in on the whole massacre of a civilization through colonization. Dane. BEVERLY: Great name for a set of hills. SOPHIE: You only have one choice. Miguel. Could your name be any lazier? So dizzy. RUSTY: Phew. CECELIA: I cecelia think that your name is very stupid. Get a new name. You because your name is stupid. MAURICE: Some people call me Maurice - but they shouldn't, because that's a dumb name. If I say it out loud, dogs start barking. a CLOTH. MINDY: I have a project for you. The Kremling Krew? Face like a pug. Oh wait, nevermind, you're not a Judge. FLORENCE: A beautiful city in Italy. Uh, yeah, exactly. I used one of those lines and ended up hooking up with a girl from Adult .

What Happened To The Gold Gypsies, How To Find Lost Oculus Quest 2 Controller, The Weaver Poem By Anonymous Analysis, Articles P