Walk Score Rosemont at East Cobb Apartment Homes is the place you want to call home. We will be scheduling virtual tours as well as in person tours. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Resort - Style Sparkling Pool, New Pool Lounge Seating and 24-Hour Cyber Cafe and is located on 1650 Barnes Mill Rd. Residents can get their essentials at a cluster of shops and services around the East Red Boulevard and University Hills Boulevard intersection. High-Speed Internet Dishwasher Legacy of Cedar Hill Apartments & Townhomes, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. * Standard Move/Rebate offer may not apply at this property. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Social, I lived here, when I got my first apartment with my fiance and my newborn son!! Try adding more details such as location. Student Households: There are a few exceptions, but, in general, households composed entirely of full-time students are not eligible to live in the apartments at the Rosemont at Mission Trails. There are also a number of people of African ancestry (12.1%), and residents who report Asian roots (2.3%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (1.4%). Cape Cod Condominiums "Match Any Neighborhood" calculates the Match Level of one neighborhood to another using more than 200 characteristics of each neighborhood. Either way, if you live here, you may find many of the homes or apartments are empty. In Unit Washer & Dryer Basketball Court, Dog & Cat Friendly Merge onto Walton Walker Service Road W. Make a left turn onto Texas-348 Spur E. Continue onto Texas-12 Loop E. Make a right turn onto Webb Chapel Extension. Kitchen (Electric, Gas, Water, & Free Cable! Countryside Village Apartments. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Maintenance on site Five parks are within 9.6 miles, including Dallas Zoo, Joppa Preserve, and Windmill Hill Preserve. Rosemont At Timbercreek - CLOSED One of the unique characteristics of the W Wheatland Rd / Lyndon B Johnson Fwy neighborhood revealed by analysis is that the per capita income of residents here is lower than that found in 98.6% of the neighborhoods in America. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Ft. Available Now Floor plans 2 beds (3) 2 Beds 2 Bath $Ask 950 ft2 3 Available Expand 3 beds (2) Where you'll live Street View Map View Satellite View Location ratings Walk Score 10 Car-Dependent Amenities Washer / Dryer Connections This area is served by the Dallas Independent attendance zone. For floorplans, photos & more, create your free account. Transportation options available in Dallas include Ledbetter, located 3.3 miles from Rosemont at Mission Trails. This apartment community was built in 1980 and has 2 stories with 608 units. She was so nice and patient with me. Also they will charge to fix somethings in your apartment. These apartments are the worse apartments I have ever lived in. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 29 Apr 2023 - Private room in rental unit for $189. Turn slightly to the left onto W Wheatland Road. Residents can also enjoy a Caribbean style pool, large covered patios, and wall to wall carpet. Time and distance from Rosemont at Mission Trails. Fitness Center 21.0 mi. Rosemont at Mission Trails is ready for you to move in. Rosemont at Mission Trails has 3 shopping centers within 1.2 miles. Rosemont at Mission Trails is ready for you to move in. Interstate 30 connects the community to all that the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex has to offer. The months of July-August show the most apartment renter searches in Texas. One time they said oh we didn't charge you enough deposit. Search the web for: rosemont at hickory trace dallas Maintenance on site Rosemont at Mission Trails has 3 shopping centers within 1.5 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. Well I am not stupid! Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The search engine finds the neighborhoods that are the optimum fit to the set of criteria you choose. 19.6 mi, 1-2 Br And we leave like a family with my neighbor. Wheatland Garden - 0.19 Miles. Maintenance on site This apartment lists for $600/mo, and includes 1 beds, 1 baths, and 600 Sq. Good News! Dallas, Emergency Maintenance 9 Foot Ceilings Activities Coordinator Alarms Barbecue Area with Grills Bellhops Dallas Movers Cable TV Available Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly Rosemont prides itself on offering an endless list of programs and services to keep its residents active and connected. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The apartment community is also pleased to permit one pet per home. Make sure you qualify. Email me listings and apartment related info. Children?? TX Security as ling i have been leaving here is 9/10, The apartments are on a busy street. These people will find anyway possible to steal your money. That is the difference at Appletree Court. $1,100. Gated, Dog & Cat Friendly Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Contact the company's staff today to schedule your apartment tour. Dishwasher Also they will charge to fix somethings in your apartment. Please enjoy! the rosemont at lakewest apartments office staff management is realy well experienced good manner,they try to help the tanent like friendly. The proposed nine-acre site, is proposed to be developed across two phases. I love living here it's a nice community to stay at I enjoy living here. Are the trends in local vacancies or unemployment concerning. Student Households: There are a few exceptions, but, in general, households composed entirely of full-time students are not eligible to live in the apartments at the Rosemont at Lakewest. they always have closed the pool. Transportation options available in Dallas include Medical/Market Center, located 2.9 miles from Rosemont at Lakewest. Rosemont Dunwoody is located in Atlanta, Georgia in the 30350 zip code. Kitchen Our one and two bedroom apartment homes feature amazing amenities in a, I agree with darlene to a certain extent. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Stainless Steel Appliances They take months to come fix things in your apartment if they ever come fix it. They have stupid rules no hanging out on your porch, no sitting outside on your cars. Rosemont at Lakewest has 5 parks within 3.9 miles, including Twelve Hills Nature Center, Trinity Overlook Park, and Dallas World Aquarium. They will contact you months later to tell you that rent from 4mo ago is missing. OPEN NOW. You'll enjoy easy access to I-75, I-45 and I-35, Good living good place to stay and good for kids got store down the street and food around the corner and east field college right there, From Business: Rosemont Timberglen is proud to offer six floor plans tailored to your lifestyle. From a sparkling swimming pool to free after school programs and courtyards with picnic areas to adult education seminars, the community offers it all. Across the street, Ronnie's Catfish and More serves up catfish nuggets and poboys. Other residents here are employed in sales and service jobs, from major sales accounts, to working in fast food restaurants (17.5%), and 16.7% in clerical, assistant, and tech support occupations. Pool Make a left turn to merge onto I-35E S. Take the exit toward Texas-12 Loop E/TX-348 Spur/NW Hwy. Please, Formerly Known as Rosemont at Hickory Trace, Duncanville - DeSoto - Cedar Hill - Lancaster, Income Restricted: 1p-$42,000 2p-$48,000, 3p-$54,000, 4p-$60,000, 5p-$64,800, 6p-$69,600. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Rosemont apartment homes feature fully-equipped kitchens, oversized closets and ample storage. Other US patent applications are currently pending. This was after already living here for 6 months. Place has roaches, Living here is the best place i have ever lived because it has been my home for the past6 yrs. Nearby Neighborhoods. Colonial Apartments. Experience a new standard at Rosemont at Mission Trails. Very open atmosphere however the office staff could be nicer and more helpful. Rosemont at Lakewest is an apartment community located in Dallas County and the 75212 ZIP Code. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. They estimated my income at $25k a year when in reality I make $16k a year. Rosemont at Mission Trails is in Glenview/Singing Hills in the city of Dallas. Rosemont at Mission Trails is near Dallas Love Field, located 15.2 miles or 24 minutes away, and Dallas/Fort Worth International, located 29.1 miles or 36 minutes away. Beckley Townhomes - 0.62 Miles. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Equally important is the rate of people, particularly children, who live below the federal poverty line. By sending this Report you agree to NeighborhoodScout's. In fact, 33.8% of this neighborhood's residents have Sub-Saharan African ancestry and 12.1% have African ancestry. Each has its own culture derived primarily from the ancestries and culture of the residents who call these neighborhoods home. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Our ideal location in Dallas puts you right down the street from multiple shopping centers near The University of North Texas at Dallas including Walmart, Ross, Sears and Macy's. its really the neighborhood that makes these bad even tho they have tryd to remodel around it keeps being a bad neighborhood. Make a left turn. Rosemont of Lancaster is a well-appointed affordable community designed with you in mind. Maintenance on site Beautiful apartments. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The average rental price in W Wheatland Rd / Lyndon B Johnson Fwy is currently $1,943, based on NeighborhoodScout's exclusive analysis. All dimensions are approximate. Handicapped accessible units are available. 2924 Lucas Dr. Rosemont at Mission Trails is within 8 minutes or 4.2 miles from Paul Quinn College. The prices are AFFORDABLE! The closer to 100% means the locations are nearly identical. Some apartments for rent in Wheatland might offer rent specials. Always beware of scams. Management is more willing to communicate with me and my service requests always are taken care of now in a more timely manner. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. I gave my $200 depositon December 5, 2016. Rosemont At Hickory Trace Dallas TX8410 S Westmoreland Rd, Dallas, TX 75237 Vistas At Pinnacle Park Dallas TX4599 W Davis St, Dallas, TX 75211 Grand Estates At Founders Park Dallas TX1409 N Zang Blvd, Dallas, TX 75203 Woods Dallas TX6010 S Westmoreland Rd, Dallas, TX 75237 Flats At Five Mile Creek Dallas TX423 E Ledbetter Dr, Dallas, TX 75216 Start enjoying life's finer moments in a community full of friends who are dedicated to a better way of living. A condition alert is a condition in the neighborhood that triggers an alert. In the W Wheatland Rd / Lyndon B Johnson Fwy neighborhood in Dallas, TX, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Sub-Saharan African (33.8%). 19.4 mi. Elevator, Kitchen 206 SE 1st St, Moore, OK 73160. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Residents will also appreciate that the community is convenient to I-20 and near hospitals, the Dallas Executive Airport, popular eateries and shopping destinations in the Dallas area.

Ac Valhalla Chepeham Barred Door, Fcso Inmate Search, What Sauce Goes With Ostrich Steak, Articles R