AND through my email. Turns out that the firearm manufacturer does not even offer a 3.8" barrel on this handgun and therefore it should not be offered on Shooting Surpluses website. Note that all users who use the platform are required to wear a fall-arrest harness, which is not provided. Bag targets are set at various distances of 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 yards, 15-foot elevated tower for shooting 3-D targets, Covered outdoor range with 10, 25, and 50-yard targets, Covered outdoor range with 25, 50, and 100-yard targets, Rifle and pistol ranges, 3-D archery trail, and static archery range: Thursday-Sunday, 8 am-5 pm, 5-stand sporting clays: Thursday-Friday, 12 pm-5 pm, Saturday 8 am-5 pm, Range is closed the third Saturday of each month from 8 am-12 pm. $20 per day; half price for military, police, and students; memberships available upon request; see website for details, 635 Tauzin Road, LA 71457 (6 miles from Natchitoches on LA Hwy 6 East), 318-356-9457; natchitochesshootingrange@gmail.com. by Ge Ba on 06/25/2020, Shooting surplus is honestly some down to earth, understanding bunch of people! BBB is here to help. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Need to file a complaint? I received a NON- functioning product, in every case and every other store/ business, I SHOULD be able to return it at no cost to me. Both shootings remain under investigation. It is July 14 and they still haven't message me from my email on the July 8th. We want you to have a safe and positive experience with your firearm. Employees and patrons dove for cover to avoid the gunfire, Grambling Police Chief Tommy Clark, Jr. said Saturday. Were still investigating them as two separate incidents, but obviously they could very well turn out to be related, Henderson said. I contacted shooting surplus to start a return. As other people have stated there is no phone number and I sent a email a few days ago informing them that my rifle was lost. You would have better luck than me sending it back to them and getting a refund. Does the facility provide bows/arrows?No. Please provide exact date and times showing when you called and i will confirm if that is the case. Private groups cannot reserve the range. Ruston Daily Leader. I would like to set up a return to get a refund. if worse comes to worse. Firearms must be uncased, magazines removed, and actions open when carried onto range. SHOOTING SURPLUS LLC is a gun shop located in Ruston, LA. Upon arrival, officers located 19-year-old Willie Winzer who was suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. Suspect, victim identified in fatal shooting. Share it with us so your neighbors can learn about it too! I will just have to charge back every sezzle charge that was made and show my credit union this BBB complaint and mssg thread as my proof. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. KNOE 8 News - More info on Ruston shootingLSP removes - Facebook BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Phone: (318) 255-4303 Website. msn back to msn home news. How did they call and gather my FFL's information on a holiday? But they refused to believe it was their product that is the issue. Given that both orders have been rejected by ***** with her demanding private information, we believe that shootingsurplus.com is engaged in illegal harvesting of private information, and we require a written agreement from shootingsurplus.com that our information will not be used in any way, that it will not be sold, shared with or transferred to any third party, be it private, business or government. I sent an email AND called. The firearm was paid for the minute I placed the order. Suspect in fatal shooting that claimed the life of Ruston woman has I would like to set up a return to get a refund. (KNOE 8 News) - KNOE 8 News has learned that Louisiana State Police removed a small caliber semi-automatic pistol from the scene of a deputy involved shooting in Ruston. I have contacted Q themselves. The Lincoln Parish Sheriffs Office is asking anyone with information about either incident to contact LPSO at 251-5111 or Crimestoppers at 255-1111. I placed an order with Shooters Surplus on Jul 24, 2022 for a handgun. Submitted I have sent messages through their "contact us" on their website, emailed to their "customer service" email and called and left a message without any replies. Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. Self-Clearing Permit: You must have a Self-Clearing Permit for all activities on wildlife management areas, unless otherwise specified. Ruston, LA 71270. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. But the fact of the matter is. Hart should be considered armed and dangerous, LPSO spokesman Sgt. Shooting Surplus is small Louisiana based business started in 2013 with the goal to provide you with premium firearms and accessories at a competitive price. (KTVE/KARD) According to Ruston Police, on December 25, 2022, at approximately 3 AM, 30-year-old . Ruston Police investigating after shooting leaves 1 dead - KNOE Scope MountingHow to Get It Perfect Every Time, How To Shoot Big Game Accurately at Long Range, Deer RiflesHow to Choose The Perfect Gun, Why The .22 LR Is Americas Favorite Cartridge To Shoot, 10 Best Hunting Cartridges for Whitetail Deer, Handgun Basics4 Easy Steps to Shoot Like A Pro, How to Choose Your First HandgunStep Outside, Handgun Shooting4 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Skills, 10 On-Target Tips for Rifle and Handgun Shooters, Printable Easter Egg Targets: Practice Your Plinking, 3 Tips For Bringing Someone New to the Range, Lights, Sights, and Slings: Take Your Modern Sporting Rifle from the Shelf to Action-Ready, Some Images Courtesy of Polaris Adventures. MONROE, La. Employees and patrons dove for cover to avoid the gunfire, Grambling Police Chief Tommy Clark, Jr. said Saturday. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The Lincoln Parish Sheriff's Office is looking for 18-year-old Donovan Hart, of Ruston, in connection with a Tuesday afternoon shooting that left a local woman dead. Hello, we have made multiple phone call attempts and to no response. A Breaux Bridge man is in jail today as a result of a drive-by shooting that occurred at the Revelry Bar and Grill in Grambling early Friday morning. They have had my money for a month already and are claiming a 3 day process is taking 4 weeks. Shotgun shooters are required to bring their own clay targets. Self-Clearing Permits are available at Information/Permit Stations located on the Range Complex. Education, permits, regulations and where to hunt in your area, Local archery ranges, tips for beginners, and advice on the proper Waited a week. Matt Henderson said Wednesday evening. The have received the FFL they have taken the money but have not shipped. Again no response after a day or two. Staff was very helpful with instructions on how my gun works, things to avoid and safety. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Thats it. THE BEST Ruston Shooting Ranges (with Photos) - Tripadvisor Rifle range (100 yards; lighted, movable target backs; 10 shooting points), Pistol range (25 and 50 yards; 16 lighted shooting points), NRA Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Safety, Personal Protection. courses in handgun, shotgun, and rifle fundamentals. Ruston man killed in Christmas day shooting at Waffle House. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. When you call they don't answer the phone and they tell you to send them an email which they don't respond to. Shooting Surplus | LinkedIn Please note that only field points are allowed on our range. Not at all. Hot Topic: Landing Estimates, Management Background, Stock Assessments, etc. 80 west Tuesday afternoon. . The product is still in perfect condition. According to police, officers responded to a call shortly after 12 Sunday morning of a. Finding FFL Dealers & Firearm Professionals is easy by searching our trusted network of top-rated FFL Dealers & Firearm Professionals. Unfortunately I also believe your policy about non firearm items being unopened is very con artist like. The school, Gulf State Park named best park in Alabama: Southern, Flora Bamas 38th Annual Mullet Toss underway, Man allegedly chokes out, rapes woman in Escambia, Woman arrested after 3 dogs attack, kill man: Escambia, Florida man who stomped on victims head sentenced, Man charged with DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide, Texas man drowns near Shirah Beach Access in Okaloosa, 10 tons of crawfish ready to be served at 38th annual, 9 Destin beach vendors burglarized: Okaloosa Co., Water rescue call at Pensacola Beach ends with three, Man hides camera in digital clock, records people, GOP uses age as a weapon against Democrats, US tracking balloon spotted off coast of Hawaii, 7 bodies found in search for two missing OK teens, Vertical speedboat at Lake Mead returns to the water, Biden calls McCarthy to meet amid debt ceiling warning, Students treated for possible overdose at LA school, BestReviews.com - Top gifts to make everyone happy this spring, Surprise your mom with one of these Mothers Day, Mothers Day inspo: This foot massager has 20,000, Drew Barrymores Walmart collection is perfect for, Best Mothers Day gifts for the budding plant mom, Tuesday Morning set to close all its stores, MCSO investigates deadly Grand Bay shooting, South McGregor Avenue project makes long-awaited, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Very clean lanes and will Hotels near Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV), Hotels near Monroe Municipal Airport (MLU), Motels near Monroe Municipal Airport (MLU), Motels near Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV), Hotels near Northwest Louisiana Technical College, Hotels near Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Things to do near Louisiana Tech University, Caminito del Rey and Ardales Guided Tour from Costa del Sol, Kona Tour: Coffee Plantation, Kealakekua Bay, Kaloko-Honokohau Park, and Bee Farm, Laugh Your Way Through the Louvre with an Expert Guide, Bribri Magic Chocolate and Waterfall Experience, Skip-The-Line: Vatican & Sistine Chapel Last Minute Tour Tickets, NASCAR Driving Experience at Daytona International Speedway, Dora Cruise - Luxury 5 Star Cruise in Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay (2D1N), Stockyards History Tour Fort Worth Pub Crawl, Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour By Sea Star Andaman From Khao Lak. Classes are offered each month for various skill levels and private classes are available upon request. For all this hassle of now needing to go through the BBB i am not accepting a restocking fee or paying for return shipping. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I've ordered numerous guns from numerous places and I should have read reviews before I ordered from shooting surplus. being that the part has already been removed from the package and used. I have attempted to contact the seller twice and received no reply. Contact Kacie Rome at krome@wlf.la.govor 225.274.8192 for the tournament schedule. Be that as it may, I am not unhappy with the substitute except that they sent me a firearm that is offered (again on their website) for a $126.28 less that should be refunded to me. Sporting Goods , Firearms, accessories, and so forth. One dead after two Tuesday shootings | Ruston Daily Leader According to GPD, the shooting happened about 1 a.m. Friday, shortly after Revelry closed. 411 GUN makes no guarantees regarding the businesses listed. LDWF has partnered with its owners to provide additional shooting and hunter education opportunities to the public. Complaints for Shooting Surplus, LLC - Better Business Bureau It has been two months with no contact or email replys. Nobody picks up the phone and nobody returns voicemails. The Lincoln Parish Sheriff's Office strives to provide Lincoln Parish with professional and. Is there a place that we should know about? A Ruston woman faces domestic abuse and child endangerment charges after she reportedly stabbed the father of one of her children four times. Bond had not been set as of Saturday evening. Great Customer Service. They are ordering the product after the sale is made and just letting their customers wait for weeks and weeks. Sentry Hand GUN GO Sleeves ******** were listed as 3 items. The Official Lincoln Parish Journal . Arrest made in Revelry shooting | Ruston Daily Leader The range is available for public use. Again no response after a day or two. The establishment is located on the South I-20 Service Road near the Ruston city limits. I will not accept that. I tried to contact them thru their customer service link which lists an email or phone number. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. CONTACT US P.O. 661 Robinson Bridge Road, Woodworth, LA 71485, Karen Crabtree Edwards; 318.484.2276; kcrabtree@wlf.la.gov, 4142 North Flannery Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70814, 225.274.8192; Joelle Constant at:jconstant@wlf.la.gov. They have charged me for the product, not updated my order status and now you are not able to contact them in any way. Authorities have not released the name of the deceased woman but did say she lived on Greene Lane. Fast Shipment. I placed an order on June 17th for a gun Order #XXXXXX. The male victim was shot first at the mobile home park, then the female apparently at an apartment on Greene Lane. I only received one. No one was injured. 4 were here. None injured after suspect allegedly fired from car, Ruston school consolidation toppled at polls. No users will be allowed on the 3-D archery range when the skeet range is in use. Purchased a firearm from their website which description stated it had a 3.8" barrel length and photo shows a decocker on the slide for $581.40. Email this Business (800 . BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I had to open a claim and UPS states they are trying to locate it. Safeshooting LLC - Ruston, LA - Home They are registered with the ATF as a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL Dealer) and their license number is 5-72-XXX-XX-XX-05395. This is the Classes page of Safe Shooting LLC in Ruston, Louisiana. I sent them another email a few hours ago and still no reply. I called the Manufacturer: Q, to see if they could help me trouble shoot. 102 Bellehaven. 19-year-old man dies in Louisiana shooting; police searching for Q Shorty Stock. Are you looking for additional gun shops and firearm services in Ruston, LA?View all of your local listings here. Another point: how am i supposed to know if the product works without opening and using it once? . As Godeaux, whose identity wasnt known at the time, drove away from the parking lot, he fired a handgun toward the bar as many as eight times, Clark said. . Complaint: 19611192 Read more about Ruston police seek tips in shooting; Woman charged with stabbing child's father. Still no answer and no call backs from voicemail. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Again yesterday AND today. Will be buying from this company again. nancy@rustonleader.com. During a cease fire, all firearms must be properly racked behind the shooting line, completely unloaded, with the action open. UPS has it checked in somewhere in Mississippi and then that's it. Safe Shooting is a Louisiana based company that offers training in Firearm Safety, Basic, Intermedia Safe Shooting | Ruston LA One man is dead following a shooting Thursday in southeast Ruston. One shooting. The organization uses money generated from range fees for range maintenance, improvements, and operations. It seems they only respond to the BBB messages. No products. Bienville man killed at Ruston gas station off I-20 - KNOE Sherburne Wildlife Management Area, 1132 Sherburne Road, Lottie, LA 70756 (3 miles south of US Hwy 190 on LA Hwy 975), 337.262.2080;sdavid@wlf.la.gov;tvidrine@wlf.la.gov. Shooting Sports and Ranges around Ruston - Where to shoot near Ruston LA (Form 3s take 3-4 business days) I called. I have yet to receive any response from Shooters Surplus. Our Classes focus on safety and are updated with the latest laws and regulations. we would not be able to return the item, as stated in our return policy listed on our website, see the terms below, thanks. Most, especially those of carbine. A Breaux Bridge man is in jail today as a result of a drive-by shooting that occurred at the Revelry Bar and Grill in Grambling early Friday morning. The Fairhope Rotary Steak Cook Off is finally back! more. Public; Outdoor; Gun/Sportsman's Club; . No handling of firearms when users are down range. I purchased a suppressor (YHM turbo t2) on 11/24/22. RUSTON, La. According to the Ruston Police Department,. Dana Norsworthy; 318.345.3912 or dnorsworthy@wlf.la.gov. Lincoln Parish Sheriff's Office | Ruston LA - Facebook Thank you. Firearms may not be drawn and fired from holsters. We provide both range and 3-D targets, and there is an elevated shooting platform for practicing. AND through my email. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The Lincoln Parish Sheriffs Office is looking for 18-year-old Donovan Hart, of Ruston, in connection with a Tuesday afternoon shooting that left a local woman dead. Individuals age 17 and under are not required to purchase a WMA Access Permit. SHOOTING SURPLUS LLC - 5-72-061-07-5H-07410; SMITH, WALTER RANDALL - 5-72-061-01-3J-36775; . Heres how to tap into your subconscious computer to improve your shotgun shooting. A Night of the Arts Benefit Showcase today on Things, The Pickleball Pep Rally headlines your 5 Things, 100 Days to Indy premieres this Thursday on The Gulf, The Mullet Man Triathlon headlines your 5 Things, | RADAR | Stay ahead of the storm with the WKRG News 5 interactive weather radar, The negligent homicide case took place in March 2021 after Winzers girlfriend, 18-year-old Krystavia Buggs, died after receiving a single gunshot wound to the head, Le Creuset just launched a dreamy new color for spring, Our fitness expert weighs in on this years top spring, VIDEO: Black bear surprises principal at school dumpster, Man dead in Alabama village shooting: Prichard Police, Over 10,000 pounds of food donated through Stock, Alabama gay group condemns drag show bill, DeSantis board sues Disney in latest tug-of-war in, FDIC recommends raising insured deposit limit for, Download the WKRG Weather APP for Android, Gulf Shores kicks off season early with NCAA volleyball, Baldwin EMAs 2023 Severe Weather Preparedness Town, 10 best places to get a margarita in Mobile, according, Mobile Police searching for man who allegedly robbed, Employee intentionally drives armored vehicle into, Heres when local colleges are holding their 2023, Surge Entertainment by Drew Brees looking to hire, Herz, Alabamas only lesbian bar, closes after 4, Callaghan campaign touts endorsements for District, When is high school graduation for Baldwin County, Speed limit changes expected on Highway 181 as work, Groundbreaking held for new Bayshore Christian School, Single vehicle crash kills 1, leaves 2 seriously, Makers Market highlights small businesses and, Did you know Alabama has a state fruit? Man arrested after evening shooting leaves Ruston woman shot in the head No change of order status online. Moore was killed inside her home on Greene Lane shortly after 1 p.m. Tuesday. Accessibility Policy; Subscribe; Log In; Home . 5-stand sporting clays$5 per round (25 clays). Experienced Our Instructor has over 25 years of firearms experience. Ruston is a city in and the parish seat of Lincoln Parish, Louisiana, United States. ( KTVE/KARD) On Monday, December 11, 2022, shortly after 1:30 AM, Ruston Police responded to a shooting in the parking lot of Edgewood Square Apartments on McDonald Avenue in. shooting | Ruston Daily Leader I called. Now it's just comical. (KNOE) - The Lincoln Parish Sheriff's Office has arrested 33-year-old Lee Crew of Ruston after he allegedly shot a woman in the head on August 24. No one ever responded to my email, nor after calling MULTIPLE times throughout the day and leaving voicemails, was i ever called back. They did contact my FFL to see why I had not transferred the firearm into my name yet (I'm sure because I stated in one my emails that I would not until they responded) and told the FFL I only had a few more days to do so. I sent another email AGAIN through their contact form on their website. Most, especially those of carbine. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Though these courses are not required, they are designed to be easy to understand and user-friendly. Within two days of delivery of this item after experiencing problems. They will help you not only understand your firearm better but also prepare you for a lifetime of safe gun handling and shooting fun.

Distance Between Kiev And Belarus Border, Articles R