Learn how coaches and fans can participate. Relay names for the state entry will be required at the conclusion of the regional meet. Terms of Use Midway Independent School District does not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status or on any other basis prohibited by law. Lake Views Derrick Taylor, who was one-tenth of a second shy of making the state track meet in the 200-meter dash in Class 4A in 2022, qualified for the wild card slot in the Class 4A meet in the 200 with a time of 21.89 seconds. It was very exciting. The Title IX Coordinator for Midway ISD is Dr. Jeanie Johnson, Assistant Superintendent for Administrative Services, 13885 Woodway Dr, Woodway, TX. >> >> (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), Handbooks & Manuals for Academic Contests. Strake Jesuit milers Anthony Gregory (4:10.86) and Reese Vannerson (4:12.76) lead the UIL 6A boys heading into the state meet. Apr 28, 2023 Apr 29, 2023. Jett Jackson from Bronte placed first in the 800 with a time of 2:03.62. Watch the replay of Track - UIL Outdoor Championships from May 6, 2021 on Milesplit. The Lake Travis girls don't have far to travel to the state meet, they'll try to use that to their advantage. Boys and Girls Track and Field Meet. 1. The UIL Spring Meet events include golf, tennis, track & field, one-act play and the academic contests. at Mike A. Myers Stadium, Austin. Those planning on attending are advised to visit the Bullard Athletics website bhs.bullardisd.net/athletics/panther-athletics for a revised schedule for Friday. 2A - 5A 800m May 08, 2021. . Demari Wilson From Whitney High Schools Wins The 2021 Boys 100m Dash. Audrey Tillman also qualified for state in the long jump with a first-place finish with a 17-02.25. Veterans Memorial's Aiden Mercado hit 166-9 to earn fourth place in discus. UIL 6A District 14 Region 2 Track and Field Meet. , Contact Us SAN ANTONIO For Flour Bluff's Bradford Jennings, making it to state was an expectation after last season. Install the latest free Adobe Acrobat Reader and use the download link below. 2023 Regional Track Meets: Friday, April 28th and Saturday, April 29th. 28 min read. Real Time Results Provided by Flash Results Texas /PageMode /UseNone Academic Director: Julie Schniers 325-942-2116 uil@angelo.edu . Houston Stratford junior qualified for the UIL state track and field championships in three events. Carroll's JaNaisha Kelley came into Friday as one of the top competitors in girls high jump and was one of the last few standing. [CDATA[*/var out = '',el = document.getElementsByTagName('span'),l = ['>','a','/','<',' 103',' 114',' 111',' 46',' 115',' 97',' 120',' 101',' 116',' 108',' 105',' 117',' 64',' 110',' 111',' 109',' 114',' 97',' 103',' 106','>','\"',' 103',' 114',' 111',' 46',' 115',' 97',' 120',' 101',' 116',' 108',' 105',' 117',' 64',' 110',' 111',' 109',' 114',' 97',' 103',' 106',':','o','t','l','i','a','m','\"','=','f','e','r','h','a ','<'],i = l.length,j = el.length;while (--i >= 0)out += unescape(l[i].replace(/^\s\s*/, '&#'));while (--j >= 0)if (el[j].getAttribute('data-eeEncEmail_UHFFFtkoGf'))el[j].innerHTML = out;/*]]>*/. Irion Countys Audrey Tillman qualified for state with a second-place finish in the 200 with a time of 25.96. Get Directions. "It was much different this year. April 28-29, 2023 . Generally clear skies. 1 0 obj FloSports, Inc. MileSplit Texas Editor: Contact Us Timber Creek, 6-6; 2 . Schedule. /NonFullScreenPageMode /UseNone (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)/*DZLe#.eezAn7W`lXyT"iy{'kPzC\xO)|\W/+w*0}we4c\p,62BvnC>'x38pTa$1 *pPD!u0i-T(P]\bq0VYmz$G>3B'"_xW]-Ll}]ONaie%k;yG8rHT+itCXk[ex:{ } zsHM3V Blackwells Kyler Cummings placed second in the shot put with a throw of 45-00.25. %PDF-1.3 (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), Handbooks & Manuals for Academic Contests. Track & Field. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), Handbooks & Manuals for Academic Contests. About. The Coastal Bend's three UIL State Meet qualifiers Friday have different stories, but all will end their season in Austin in two weeks after finishing in the top two of their events at the Region . Events Site Dates; Academic Site: Stephen F. Austin State University Nacogdoches: April 21-22, 2023: Golf Site: Bearkat Golf Course 457 I-45, Huntsville, TX 77340 : Girls: April 17-18, 2023 Boys: April 19-20, 2023 "I kind of came out flat, but once I got 6-foot-5, I knew I got it," Jennings said. "It wasn't a PR (or personal record) that I was hoping for, but I still made it. Jennings won the region last year at 6-5 and took three attempts to clear that height Friday, but after he did he kept pushing, eventually clearing 6-10 to win the event. Since 1910 the UIL has grown into the largest inter-school organization of its kind in the world with more than 1,400 member schools. Track & Field Overview; . Lancaster Meet of Champions: 4x200m: Addison Stricklin Saniyah . . Purchase Tickets . Jaxson Maynard, Smithson Valley 172-1; 3 . Mason has a season best of 3:31.91 in the mile relay. endobj . Though she fell short of her personal best, her mark of 5-3 tied for second place and pushed her through to the UIL State Meet on fewer misses. REGION IV-5A. UIL Region 2-2A Regional Track & Field Championships 2023. The University Interscholastic League was created by The University of Texas at Austin to provide leadership and guidance to public school debate and athletic teachers. Walts also placed second in the pole vault with a vault of 11-06. Alliyah Harrison also placed first in the triple jump with a jump of 36-04. Timing/Results Springtown ISD. << Kennedale girls up held their top regional ranking with a powerful performance. Brontes Emily Jackson also qualified for state in the 300 hurdles with a second-place finish and time of 48.51. I had already qualified and decided not to push it.". We caught up with the ladies from San Antonio Reagan (TX) High School before their region meet. Taylen Wise is one of the many athletes to watch at next weekend's UIL state track meet and her attitude and outlook help make the sky the limit. Daingerfield proved they had the better 4x100 relay squad with their gold medal performance. 1. Final Exam Schedule; Fitness Complex; HEERF Funds Report . 2A - 5A 1600m May 08, 2021. Important Contacts. Chukwubueze Ikondu, Mission Sharyland 193-2; 2. Privacy Policy Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. Watch the 2021 UIL Track and Field State Championships LIVE on MileSplit. King's Jackson Lovvorn sliced even more time off and set a new PR in the 3,200, clocking 9:27.52 to finish fifth in the event. cfn3igf"Fl(:Q& Breanna Stuart takes the win in the UIL 4A Girls 3,200m. hbbd```b``V@$+"Y@$X X$L "Y^oIU)H2Mg.e``0 X endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 610 0 obj <>stream [ZK_ BULLARD - Friday's schedule of events at the UIL, Class 4A, Region III, Track and Field Championships, which will be hosted by Bullard High School on Friday and Saturday, has been adjusted slightly due to the possibility of rain on Friday night. The UIL and MaxPreps.com have teamed up to make results, records, team information and stats from UIL sports available using MaxPrep's sports information system. UIL Track and Field Championship Seated 400 May 08, 2021. To get the full depth of our meet coverage, become PRO! Send in or point us to online official track meet results. 76712. Find out the lane assignments for the 2021 UIL Track and Field State Championships. NTX Timing UIL 6A . If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may. I had a strong season and I was consistent and jumping high all season. Abree Winfrey and Adele Clarke finished in an entertaining 800m battle. )_SFQhp"-)?Ma&744/,R|0n8-9%g"yXLOO*7dLi6)" z#G}**3f 4?$&x"oA8;>. Show prices. Robert Lees Natalie Immel took home first place in the pole vault with a jump of 9-3. Class 4A Region III Track Championships: Friday's schedule adjusted slightly, Beef Quality Assurance certification training, bhs.bullardisd.net/athletics/panther-athletics, CARPENTER, Erma Oct 27, 1930 - Apr 20, 2023, UPDATE: Jacksonville police arrest suspect in double homicide, Jacksonville stuns Spring Hill in bi-district series opener, Troup grad named Female Scholar Athlete of the Year at LeTourneau University, Maiden Track & Field qualifies 9 for regionals, most in 14 years, Sheriff responds to notice of jail non-compliance, Cherokee Civic Theatre closes 50th season with Steel Magnolias, Maiden Softball to open playoffs at home on Thursday, Lady Eagle Softball outslugs Carthage 14-9 in Game 1, Gillispie's no-hitter propels Troup to Bi-district series win over New Diana. Walls Ryan Allen qualified for the Class 3A state meet in the boys high jump with a jump of 6-feet, 4-inches. Harrison also advanced to finals in the 110 and 300 hurdles. Irion Countys Tayte Cormier took home first place in the 1,600 with a time of 4:40.45. Season: 2023 Outdoor. Gregory-Portland junior Colton Harrison qualified for state in pole vault last year, ultimately finishing fourth as a sophomore. For more information, visit http . Discus 1. Wall's Abbie Boehle set a personal record and qualified for the girls state in the long jump with a jump of 17-11.25. The UIL Spring Meet events include golf, tennis, track & field, one-act play and the academic contests. Self-guided Tours. Kinley Cummings from Blackwell took home first place in the 800 with a time of 2:26.43. No changes have been made to Saturday's schedule. 6BwXEwb5}hZq4D7# B+/y53GFw1a9 s0_QWx\6yW?QeE-P#='CV :V! % The number of qualifiers . Assistant Athletic Director:Joseph Garmon, Email:. UIL Region 2-2A Regional Track & Field Championships 2023. The UIL and MaxPreps.com have teamed up to make results, records, team information and stats from UIL sports available using MaxPrep's sports information system. per group (up to 15) Private scavenger hunt in the Kaiserswerther Dsseldorf. Learn how coaches and fans can participate. /Length 2864 Webster, Texas 77598 Fax: 281-284-9977 Email: jgrier@ccisd.net URGENT! Registration Closed - View Your Entries. Anthony Gregory And Reese Vannerson Zoom Interview Apr 28, 2021. /Pages 2 0 R 326,319 Meets Uploaded. Edwin Gomez rebounds from a runner-up finish in the 3,200m earlier in the day to take the 800m victory. Two Corpus Christi boys throwers finished just off the medal stand. Offering team management tools for coaches, meet registration for all, training tools for athletes, stats . A quarry in upper devonian limestones, disseminated by lead, zinc and copper bearing veins. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. Those planning on attending are advised to visit the . Track & Field Regional Sites Conference 3A Region I Regional Spring Meet - Conference 3A Region I Last Updated On: Mar 07, 2023 Choose Another Region The UIL Spring Meet events include golf, tennis, track & field, one-act play and the academic contests. Irion Countys 800 relay team of Rainey Melanie, Yant Kyleigh, Callaway Berkley and Audrey Tillman took home first place at 1:50.99. 2023 Region III 5A & 6A Track Meet Information & Results | April 28-29 2023. Seeds shown are where each athlete or relay ranks in the state . 2. Learn how coaches and fans can participate. Contact phone number is 254-761-5610. 2 all-conditions performances. Winds light and variable.. Generally clear skies. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. View Live Results. Schedule of Fees; Composite Schedule; UIL Constitution and Contest Rules; . hb```iB eahpW\:paf"DMN{r<8A0QAAAUP{6taXN23XXgRdd:31@Tf` O;V4 0 / endstream endobj 551 0 obj <>/Metadata 40 0 R/Pages 548 0 R/StructTreeRoot 65 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences 571 0 R>> endobj 552 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 548 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 553 0 obj <>stream The complete set of results must be sent to the Clear Creek ISD Athletic Office: Mail: 1955 W. Nasa Blvd. TBD Qualifiers. Gulbronson will return to San Antonio to compete in college, after signing with UIW. hXn6>>]$ %Ve6PnhyPsH*drT($PhB* !6vK(C &Fhp2`ECa[4 7aA)c)-,#BI48` "DX u&Q%nX0`! "My freshman year was cut short (due to COVID-19) and now I am at state. Outdoor 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 Indoor . The UIL continues to operate as part . LeVar Thornton, Kel. Track & Field. Low 53F. Multiple San Angelo area athletes competed in Class 6A through Class A regional track meets for the opportunity to participate in the state track meet in early May. Heroes Stadium, San Antonio. Porcupine Stadium. LeGrand Stadium at 1st Community Credit Union Field. I kind of ran out of gas there at the end. Clear Brook junior Camryn Dickson discusses her regional performances and the potential of the UIL state meet. 29 reviews. Springtown, TX. Regional Host Abilene Christian University Handbook Academics Athletics Sites & Dates The UIL and MaxPreps.com have teamed up to make results, records, team information and stats from UIL sports available using MaxPrep's sports information system. 2023 Copyright Proof that the girls 800m event is getting faster in Texas. Track & Field; Regional Sites; Conference 1A Region II; Track & Field. Track & Field Site: LeGrand Stadium at 1st Community Credit Union Field Angelo State University: April 28-29, 2023 . Veterans Memorial's Jordyn Gulbronson also made the podium in a throwing event, finishing third in Region IV-5A girls shot put with a mark of 39-6.25. 15,120,285 Athlete Profiles. First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. stream Learn how coaches and fans can participate. Wylie High School has two representatives qualify for the 2021 UIL 6A Track and Field State Championships. The Coastal Bend's three UIL State Meet qualifiers Friday have different stories, but all will end their season in Austin in two weeks after finishing in the top two of their events at the Region IV-5A track and field championships at Heroes Stadium. Mlf"i|)-bNl2{f|[FZ7u6)3jdEXa(h>o4lam[_g2H`Sqm6TOCgswlWk^4rwmUM(> m *"H# =pIl{5ezSuT{:?H-_vu"[>?51[~S ,|-^C PhWlr4a, kS.zpe =vi\ %AnZHcXZ/%[>}mh-B6L3LM^V40N$ After the regional meet directors have certified state qualifiers, the UIL staff may select one . 5A High School 2023 Outdoor Track & Field. Flour Bluff senior Dylan Shaw uncorked a career best of 53-6.5 in the shot put to finish fourth. /ViewerPreferences << Located 1.5 km NNE of Rohdenhaus, NW of Wlfrath. Veribest's Alliyah Harrison swept the girls 100, 200 and 400 on her way to the Class A state meet. Area: March 31-April 1, 2023 Region: April 20-21, 2023 2023 UIL Regional Spring Meet Handbook. Home; Meet Schedule 2023; Parent, Athlete Information; 2023 District Meet Photos; Track Meet Parking Map; Regional Meet Schedule; If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document. Contact Us. Area Qualifiers. April 21, 2023 . 2023 www.caller.com. View Athletic.net Ad Free. /PageLayout /SinglePage Watch the replay of Track - UIL Outdoor Championships from May 7, 2021 on Milesplit. Only those qualifying through the regional meets are eligible to compete in the state meet. Morans Ali Scott swept the 100 hurdles and 300 hurdles with times of 15.02 and 48.16, respectively. "I felt pretty good about my chances of getting out," Harrison said. Gregory-Portland's Kiera Vest capped her senior year with a personal best, with a mark of 126-8 in girls discus to finish third and grab a medal in the event. Blake Lewis, Mason: The junior won the 100 at the area meet and is a member of the Punchers 4x100 relay and the 4x200, which also won an . It is a blessing.". Watch the replay of Track - UIL Outdoor Championships from May 8, 2021 on Milesplit, Watch the replay of UIL Outdoor Championships - Track - UIL Outdoor Championships from May 6, 2021 on Milesplit. Home Results Teams Entries. Note: Marks and times are from regional meets. CERTIFICATION (AREA MEET DIRECTORS) All participants in the UIL Regional Track & Field Meet MUST be certified by their AREA/District Director. Girls Regional Basketball. Track & Field XC. You don't want to miss learning about one of Texas' top sprinters. Winds light and variable. [CDATA[*/var out = '',el = document.getElementsByTagName('span'),l = ['>','a','/','<',' 103',' 114',' 111',' 46',' 115',' 97',' 120',' 101',' 116',' 108',' 105',' 117',' 64',' 110',' 111',' 109',' 114',' 97',' 103',' 106','>','\"',' 103',' 114',' 111',' 46',' 115',' 97',' 120',' 101',' 116',' 108',' 105',' 117',' 64',' 110',' 111',' 109',' 114',' 97',' 103',' 106',':','o','t','l','i','a','m','\"','=','f','e','r','h','a ','<'],i = l.length,j = el.length;while (--i >= 0)out += unescape(l[i].replace(/^\s\s*/, '&#'));while (--j >= 0)if (el[j].getAttribute('data-eeEncEmail_ZvDuLpGvQl'))el[j].innerHTML = out;/*]]>*/. from. BOYS. /Type /Catalog 2022-2023 Regional UIL Dates . Privacy Policy February 24-25, 2023. /FitWindow true Kenondra Davis got very candid about a lot of things in a zoom call with Will. I came in confident and ready to jump and ready for competition.". Meet History. Irion Countys Bo Morrow finished in second in the 200 with a time of 22.95. Jordan Harrison from Irion County took home first place in the triple jump with a jump of 43-09. Waco, TX 76712. $39.19. Morans Ali Scott took home first in the high jump with a jump of 5-02 and Brontes Emalyn Bohensky placed second with a jump of 5-02. Results from 2023 Region IV track meets. Wall's Kamryn Williams qualified for the girls state meet in the shot put with a . You can find results for girls and boys individuals and teams. Springtown, TX. Harrison said he feels strongly about his chance of qualifying for state in the 300 hurdles, where he has a fourth-fastest qualifying time (39.73 seconds). There was plenty of speed remaining at Waco La Vega from their 2019 championship winning team. The UIL Spring Meet events include golf, tennis, track & field, one-act play and the academic contests. BULLARD - Friday's schedule of events at the UIL, Class 4A, Region III, Track and Field Championships, which will be hosted by Bullard High School on Friday and Saturday, has been adjusted slightly due to the possibility of rain on Friday night. The Area . SD5wi=-J:Kb}Nr4+qE>k>Ii$O}`#MbCIbS)vf-Ip*"G7?P8aER :/[c$txg=wuM7[n>%r*_Dx@k) '}tK 7JJ-:vVRn ) Td{$j) IPg$@;2%):5nIX;o=t2i'NH'f[TO0|IfX%]Kf~ Ua?/9qQ?&;i '6?]. UIL 5A Region I: 200m: 12: Josiyah Taylor: 20.79 PR: TX: Denton Ryan: Apr 21: UIL 5A Area 07-08 Championships: .

Who Is The Girl In The Nurtec Commercial, Articles U