I just checked tracking again and see its been once again rescheduled to be delivered Wednesday, July 6. Check out the link in our bio. Their customer service couldnt be worse. Beyond the delay, the part that irritated me the most was this is the third delayed package that they ignored delivery instructions on and left it in broad daylight. At your local Olathe, KS FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. At 8:29 this morning it was getting shipped to van buren, MI so Im hoping on delivery tomorrow but well see. The only thing the CS rep told me that the site didn't was that the destination city is affected by weather. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. Please consider sending us a DM, if you would like help with a current FedEx shipment. WTF? Find out what is going on. var xmlhttp0POST = '{"ProfileIDsCSV" : "' + profileidcsv + '","ListingIDsCSV" : "' + listingidcsv + '","ReferralType" : "' + referraltype + '","FileName" : "' + filename + '","AFT" : "' + AFT + '"}'; The frequency of scans varies, and it's not unusual for a shipment to go more than 24 hours without an update while it's on its way to the final destination. 2023 FedEx. Latest outage, problems and issue reports in Lenexa and nearby locations: Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media. You might be underestimating your value. Claim this business Website. @FedEx wont leave packages at my door. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. xmlhttp0.send(xmlhttp0POST); They plan to identify anyone who has had close contact with the infected individuals and thoroughly sanitize affected areas in the distribution center. Unacceptable. I had to call and then I wastold it was delayed. Spend less time looking for just the right box. If the driver's are refusing to enter my building to come to my door to get a signature, then what's the point? The virtual assistant said to call CS since it hasn't moved for so long, but they couldn't even tell me much more than what the site already told me. (816) 453-1414. }. And two consecutive days it hasnt been delivered. Apply even if you're not a 100% match. FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all. I cant stay home all day waiting for FedEx. Both ladies were patient sweet knowledgeable and helpful. Freight Brokers Container Freight Service Courier & Delivery Service. $5.99/month membership gets you free shipping on these sites: Copyright 2023 Meh. From Houston to Michigan? Johnson County health officials said Thursday that nine workers tested positive. //xmlhttp0.open("POST", secureWebRoot + "/external/wcpages/v12/gateway/gateway.aspx?OutputType=json&Namespace=Weblink_Core&TypeName=WC_ReferralManager&MethodName=AddListingReferralEntries&FriendlyResponse=False&Async=True", true); Its become normal now, which is very disappointing. So many first-world problems not getting something hand-delivered to your door as fast as you want. I am sorry for the trouble you are having with our website. City, State/Province, Zip or City & Country. . A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. told it was supposed to be delivered by 8pm. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. With modern technology on logistics, one would think FedEx would have their shit together. Click the link in our bio for more info. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. Thank you and have a great day. Weirdest trip Ive ever seen a package take. Apply even if you're not a 100% match. The following are the most recent problems reported by FedEx users through our website. Are you experiencing issues or an outage? Enter a FedEx tracking or door tag number below. Employee at store was friendly and helpful. A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. You might be underestimating your value. https://t.co/7vnSkvqx3r. 12/1/2010. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way, first workplace cluster of COVID-19 cases, Following guidance from public health organizations and other experts. Hello, this is Norma. See store associate for details. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. We can help you choose your shipping and delivery options. FedEx? Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with FedEx: Thank you for the report! As usual, when FedEx say Delivery by 8 pm today its about the same chance of me winning the Powerball! CLOSED NOW. @FedEx needs to jump on the @amazon train and show estimated delivery times in a 2-3 hour window! @FedEx @dennyhamlin Wish one of those vehicles were delivering my package. I thought UPS was bad, this is next level bad. Want to land a job like "Delivery Driver/Courier/Part Time/DOT $18.31 per hr w benefits" at FedEx Express? First time this has happened to me. LeeAnn communicated clearly and processed my shipment efficiently. Kansas City, MO 64161. You might be underestimating your value. Having problems? Additionally, the health department said Thursday that 200 employees will be tested. A FedEx customer uses the FedEx Mobile app to track a package. The RENPHO Foot Massager Machine may be just the gift to make Mothers Day extra special for your mom this year. LeeAnn was engaged and friendly, while being very professional. The payout was under some scrutiny by a union on allegations of double dipping., Maybe bust 'ole Freds balls over being such a greedy sociopath that his employees contractors dont give a fuck. Use the right keywords and get your resume in front of the hiring manager. Realtime status of outages and problems with service providers. Pleasant to work with. Frustrations? @FedEx @FedExHelp how do you allow ur employees to get away with stealing packages, we got cameras and the fedex truck didnt even come thru my street during time and day of delivery. You might be able to reach out to HR directly. Share them here. What is the problem, it has been sitting in Kansas since 1/12/23 and looks like it has gone to multiple HUBS. Services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, signs, computer rental, and corporate print solutions. You might be able to reach out to HR directly. FedEx in Lenexa, Kansas down? Current outages and problems Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Olathe. Whether you need a speedy passport renewal or an expedited passport for your upcoming trip, do it all here in Olathe. @FedEx I am going to put my foot up your *** if I do not receive my delivery ASAP. Use the right keywords and get your resume in front of the hiring manager. Friendly, smiling, knowledgeable, very helpful. FedEx is genuinely concerned with providing the highest quality service possible. App says its on track to be delivered today. I thought UPS was bad, this is next level bad. Nearby locations FedEx at Walgreens 545 E Santa Fe St Olathe, KS 66061 US (800) 463-3339 Get Directions Distance: 1.59 mi FedEx at Walgreens 1453 E 151st St Olathe, KS 66062 US (800) 463-3339 Get Directions Distance: 3.16 mi FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 15229 W 135th St Olathe, KS 66062 US FedEx Freight. The most recent FedEx outage reports came from the following cities: function recordReferralOnClick(profileidcsv, listingidcsv, referraltype) { New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Olathe. This is especially true during periods of long travel. @FedEx been waiting for a package all day. Want to land a job like "Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT M-F 4pm-10pm Part Time $18.68 per hr w benefits" at FedEx Express? Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. FedEx Ground SUCKS. Olathe, KS is the new black shit hole for fedex deliveries going - Meh 2. 2. Fast and always reliable, this is one of the best fedex kinkos in the Olathe area, they offer the best selections of paper and they are more reliable than UPS, I ship over 40 packages a week thru them and their staff is always alert and attentive to my needs. WTF is going on? This is not the only place that FedEx Ground seems to have lost its reliability. App says its on track to be delivered today. Or start your order online for pickup within 24 hours. The scary part is the weight has been updated from placeholder to 15.6 lbs and dimensions to 20x16x10. So its not just me that feels FedEx has really gone downhill lately? All rights reserved. 1. Its almost 7p here and not even out for delivery. FedEx distribution center in Olathe ID'd as outbreak where nine Leave a message in the comments section! Website. FedEx Office Print & Ship Center - 395 N K 7 Hwy. I payed a good amount for my package. It seems to have left then returned to Olathe judging by the "in transit" then subsequent "arrived" status 5 days later. Privacy Policy. Share them here. Use the right keywords and get your resume in front of the hiring manager. Want to land a job like "Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT Part Time $18.68 per hr w benefits" at FedEx Express? var xmlhttp0; xmlhttp0 = new XMLHttpRequest(); 20 replies. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Report a Problem Full Outage Map Problems in the last 24 hours in Lenexa, Kansas The chart below shows the number of FedEx reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Lenexa and surrounding areas. For the past several years, I have noticed an increasing number of incidents that look like them misplacing incoming trailers full of parcels and just forgetting about them for anywhere from several days to several weeks. Check out the link in our bio. Thank you! See for me, it seems somewhere between GA and VA is the blackhole for fedex. Shipping locations near you | FedEx Olathe @sunnysideup22 My dad used to say: Dont complain about the cost of postage, its still only a penny a day. The chart below shows the number of FedEx reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Lenexa and surrounding areas. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office Print Online from 4/19/23 to 5/31/23. Things sometimes dont go through Olathe, they check in, but they never seem to check out. Olathe is a suburb of Kansas City, and FedEx has a big regional hub there. Start an application with FedEx Office online or in-store. All rights reserved. This one said it was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday and today its still pending. Tips? Great job LeeAnn!! All in one place. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third-party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Nervous to apply for a job like "Sr Service Agent Part Time $16.15 per hour w benefits" at FedEx Express? Applicant tracking systems look for specific keywords. LeeAnn was so helpful and so nice. Apply even if you're not a 100% match. Useless garbage is not getting delivered on time. A big asset to your company. Use the right keywords and get your resume in front of the hiring manager. the address was right and everything. The chart below shows the number of FedEx reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Olathe and surrounding areas. Paul. I would love to help you with your concern. Ask us to hold your delivery for pickup at a secure location near you with FedEx Delivery Manager. Try visiting the following official links: Hi, this is LaShelia. @ircon96 @werehatrack Would you like extra suck with that parcel? Learn how to schedule a FedEx delivery in Olathe, or hold your package for pickup at a nearby FedEx location. Very pleasant customer service experience. We also offer FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipping, Hold at FedEx Location, and packing services backed by the FedEx Office Packing Pledge. Why is not a story that @FedEx is completely shut down for overnight packages and has been since last weekend? Follow us and turn on mobile alerts to hear about jobs like these as soon as they're posted: Sr Service Agent Part Time $16.15 per hour w benefits #SkilledTrade. One item just got there after 7 days in transit and now has Delivery exception. I work. EDIT: My tracking finally updated! Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with FedEx: Thank you for the report! Thoroughly sanitizing potentially affected areas of the facility. If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! Hi, this is Kinneth. Olathe, KS. xmlhttp0.open("POST", "/external/wcpages/v12/referral/record.aspx?ProfileIDsCSV=" + profileidcsv + "&ListingIDsCSV=" + listingidcsv + "&ReferralType=" + referraltype + "&FileName=" + filename + "&AFT=" + AFT, true); Maximum discount is $200. You might be underestimating your value. Use the right keywords and get your resume in front of the hiring manager. Anyway we can lobby Meh to shop using crappyass FedEx?! If you need assistance, please contact our https://t.co/OkMquUhBJM Tech Support Team at 1-877-339-2774. (This, by the way, is why its wise to use thermal-print labels, not laser.). Tips? No problem. Frustrations? #Transportation #Lenexa, KS. Learn about our latest offers and special deals at FedEx Office. 4051 N Norfleet Rd. Denial aint just a river, as they say! Nervous to apply for a job like "Delivery Driver/Courier/Part Time/DOT $18.31 per hr w benefits" at FedEx Express? Dear @FedEx @FedExHelp, close the North Salt Lake facility. Can somebody provide a corporate number? Then I contact back to VFS Global they told me to reapply..1/3. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. With FedEx Delivery Manager, you can track packages, receive notications and alerts, request package redirects, and even tell us not to ring the doorbell. Follow us and turn on mobile alerts to hear about jobs like these as soon as they're posted: Sr Service Agent Part Time $16.15 per hour w benefits #SkilledTrade. At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at FedEx. Especially if it is Meh product, not baby formula or kittys favorite cat treats. Can somebody provide a corporate number? Thank you! When you have something to pack, bring it to the pros in Olathe and get exactly what you need, along with ultimate peace of mind. For more information, please see our An outage is declared when the number of reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line. FedEx Express is hiring in #Lenexa, KS! Box arrives late in the day, mangled. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Areola added that his department expects quite a few outbreaks like the one announced Thursday as businesses reopen. Ready to apply? We are working cooperatively with the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment in their efforts to mitigate community spread by offering voluntary COVID-19 testing to employees and vendors at our Olathe facility, the spokesperson said. @FedEx been waiting for a package all day. @FedExHelp Ive had Fedex drivers lie before about delivery so not super impressed with this happening. Hopefully everyone who has commented here sees movement on their package soon as well! Fedex Distribution Center Locations & Hours Near Olathe, KS - Yellow Pages Get your important documents notarized anywhere, anytime. If the shipper neglected to kill prior ones on the box, its not just a Fedex problem - although why such a label doesnt cause an exception error that flags the box for visual inapection is just baffling. My two IRKs were shipped at the same time, and yet one was today (Friday) delivery and the other for Sunday despite both having the same location/status/tracking history. Delivery wars. Thats where I see stuff sit for weeks and weeks and weeks and. Click the link in our bio to apply: Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT M-F 4pm-10pm Part Time $18.68 per hr w benefits #Transportation, Want to land a job like "Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT M-F 4pm-10pm Part Time $18.68 per hr w benefits" at FedEx Express? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? According to the spreadsheet provided by FedEx regarding winter storm shipping delays, Olathe is not one of the cities affected. FedEx in Olathe (KS) | FedEx locations - usalocator.org FedEx delaying delivery for now 10 days - is this normal? @FedExHelp Ive had Fedex drivers lie before about delivery so not super impressed with this happening. All rights reserved. LeeAnne was very very helpful definitely deserves a raise. Leave a message in the comments section! Dear @FedEx @FedExHelp, close the North Salt Lake facility. Apply for jobs like "Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT Part Time $18.68 per hr w benefits" at FedEx Express, then look for people you might know at the company. @chienfou @Elopezaz @werehatrack Ive been having nothing but problems with FedEx(crement) for awhile now. FedEx Corporation. why not put that in the damn app?! Mine has been stuck in Indiana says its out in delivery but Im in Massachusetts so very unlikely. FedEx Office inside Walmart - 395 N K 7 Hwy | FedEx Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Weather Aware Guide: Tornadoes, severe thunderstorms and floods, Science & Weather Together presented by Bayer, center of Johnson Countys first workplace coronavirus outbreak. I just got a notification that my package that requires a signature was attempted and I have a Ring video proving they sat in front our house for 45 seconds then left. *Get 30% off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TOD508. Order discount, full-color or custom business cards at any FedEx Office in Olathe, KS. Click the link in our bio for more info. #Transportation #Lenexa, KS. Don't submit then quit. A day after Johnson County Health Department officials announced the county's first workplace cluster of COVID-19 cases, officials at shipping giant FedEx confirmed their. .. doesn't roll off the tongue, how about Special Delivery Lee.. no, FedEx will sue for copyright.. what about Koko B Lee.. animal rights will be on my *** pal @IndiaOCIDC I am reaching out here because I apply for OCI back in July and I track my package but said its deliverd when I contact to FedEx costumer service I found out its lose my package somewhere. According to the spreadsheet provided by FedEx regarding winter storm shipping delays, Olathe is not one of the cities affected. Its almost 7p here and not even out for delivery. @elenacleaves UPS? While there have been some reported cases among workers, there is no indication that the virus has been spread within the workplace, the company said in a statement. Use the right keywords and get your resume in front of the hiring manager. Find out what is going on. LeeAnn Walcott should teach people how to treat a customer! Rotsa ruck. Junkyard Keith Lee. Olathe is a suburb of Kansas City, and FedEx has a big regional hub there. Click the link in our bio for more info. Restrictions apply. Don't submit then quit. They actually took an overnight package from me yesterday now stuck on KC with no delivery time and they wont give it back. @werehatrack var secureWebRoot = "https://member.olathe.org"; @Elopezaz When it finally arrives, check all over it for extra labels. Thank you @FedEx for driving off with my package. FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. Enter a FedEx tracking or door tag number below. LeeAnn was awesome! I had to chuckle to myself a few months ago when i heard the CEO predict a worldwide recession because their revenue & earnings estimates were off. @FedEx @FedExHelp how do you allow ur employees to get away with stealing packages, we got cameras and the fedex truck didnt even come thru my street during time and day of delivery. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. You might be able to reach out to HR directly. #Transportation #Lenexa, KS. Directions Advertisement. I mean really @UPS!??? Use the right keywords and get your resume in front of the hiring manager. FedEx Office Print & Ship Center - Olathe, KS - Yelp Two consecutive days @FedEx put my package on their truck for delivery by the end of the day. The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment announced Thursday that nine workers at a distribution center in Olathe tested positive for COVID-19. FedEx Express is hiring in #Lenexa, KS! If you are having issues, please submit a report below. Applicant tracking systems look for specific keywords. In the last three months, how would you rate FedEx? Maybe I should go into Google maps and edit the label on that facility to make it say Hotel California. From Plano to Houston, its usually overnight and damage-free. I had to practically put up a neon billboard next to my driveway with my house number on it to finally get them to drop a package at my gate. Make me not laugh; overnight becomes a rumor. #Transportation #Lenexa, KS. Best gifts for the graduate with travel plans, Mothers Day inspo: This foot massager has 20,000, 16-year-old lives out dream at 2023 NFL Draft, One dead after crash near 71 Highway, Bannister, Former NFL player takes fans inside the NFL Draft, FOX4 Hy-Vee team of the week: Piper Girls Soccer, Harris preps for her biggest task yet: Biden 2024, Very rare species found in Kansas river by biologists, Texas mass shooting suspect could be anywhere, Progressives line up behind Biden despite some misgivings, More from FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports, Fans applaud, enjoy NFL Draft experience in Kansas, NFL Draft records over 300,000 people in attendance, NFL Draft site evacuated due to severe weather, Lawrence Police investigating after student found, KCPD investigating homicide near 1700 E. Missouri, Two men charged for theft, burglary during NFL Draft, Some could see northern lights again: Heres where, BestReviews.com - Top gifts to make everyone happy this spring, Drew Barrymores Walmart collection is perfect for, Best Mothers Day gifts for the budding plant mom, Best Mothers Day Gifts for moms obsessed with books, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Click the link in our bio to apply: Sr Service Agent Part Time $16.15 per hour w benefits #SkilledTrade. FedEx? Since I'm in Phoenix and we're definitely not having bad weather, I can only assume she meant the next stop on the trip to me? Hi, this is Kinneth. Shit I half think they open my irk and take the good stuff out in those days lol. Applicant tracking systems look for specific keywords. Its now 14 days from the day I brought my artwork in. A woman and her daughter picking up a large banner at the FedEx Office inside Walmart located at 395 N K 7 Hwy in Olathe, FedEx boxes next to blue Walmart shopping bag sitting on a counter, Two people looking at a photo canvas print at FedEx Office inside Walmart, A person working at a computer rental station inside FedEx Office at 395 N K 7 Hwy in Olathe, Get directions to FedEx Office Print & Ship Center at 395 N K 7 Hwy Olathe, KS. var filename = 'Results.aspx'; https://t.co/7vnSkvqx3r. Track your package to begin. Officials at the health department did not separately confirm the cases were at the FedEx facility. Please consider sending us a DM, if you would like help with a current FedEx shipment. They attempt delivery & since they cant get into my building, dont deliver. Applicant tracking systems look for specific keywords. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. And now both are delayed, with the Friday one saying Pending and Sunday still says Sunday. This year Amazon stockholders almost carried Disagree, the margin was Less than Bezos 12.7 percent owned!! Exceptions exist, and a friend of mine lives in one of the old one-driver areas. FedEx Service Alerts and Shipping Updates @FedEx needs to jump on the @amazon train and show estimated delivery times in a 2-3 hour window! Apply even if you're not a 100% match. No problem. She was patient with all my questions and very knowledgeable to answer them. Apply for jobs like "Delivery Driver/Courier/Non-DOT Full Time $18.38 per hr w benefits" at FedEx Express, then look for people you might know at the company. And two consecutive days it hasnt been delivered. Showing 1-2 of 2. All FedEx locations near you in Olathe (KS). Click the link in our bio to apply: Sr Service Agent Part Time $16.15 per hour w benefits #SkilledTrade. Federal Express or FedEx is an American multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 395 N K 7 Hwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. Express(Hold at location), Ground(Hold at location), Ground, Package supplies available, Packing services, FedEx Return System, Location accepts cash, Saturday service , Copy and Print, SonyPicture Station Direct Mail Services', Express(Hold at location), Ground(Hold at location), Ground, Package supplies available, Packing services, FedEx Return System, Location accepts cash, Saturday service , Copy and Print Direct Mail Services', Express, Ground, Package supplies available, Packing services FedEx Return System. My package has been there for 9 days now. How are you not aware of how bad that place ***** up packages/deliveries? It seems to have left then returned to Olathe judging by the "in transit" then subsequent "arrived" status 5 days later. If you want a pest-free patio this spring, the most important thing you can do is take away those elements that bugs find desirable. Must be a lot of trackers. My IRK had been rescheduled to be delivered tomorrow/Saturday and finally arrived in New Jersey, which is closer to New York than Olathe, KS. Archived post. If your business isn't here, contact us today to get listed. Criterion Digital 2023. Umm, maybe its cuz people are realizing just how much your company sucks & are using other carriers? Federal Express or FedEx is an American multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Occasionally, one of those trailers appears to escape to some other hub, and then all sorts of things can go wrong. More. Its become normal now, which is very disappointing. Click the link in our bio to apply: Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT M-F 4pm-10pm Part Time $18.68 per hr w benefits #Transportation, This job is now open at FedEx Express in #Lenexa, KS. No more wondering how you'll get it there or if it will make it in one piece. Want to land a job like "Delivery Driver/Courier/Part-Time-DOT-$18.31 per hour w benefits" at FedEx Express? 913-856-2135 | fax: 913-856-6190 Visit Site Member Since: 2016 . FedEx is genuinely concerned with providing the highest quality service possible. Hello, this is Norma. \_()_/. The office wont take packages anymore. It is the Bermuda Triangle of shipment facilities. @werehatrack Hmm, i wonder if the drivers that passive-aggressively refuse to walk the 2 extra steps to put my packages under my gate roof instead of just barely outside the drip edge are the regular sucky ones or the extra sucky? Applicant tracking systems look for specific keywords. 22525 W 167th St Olathe KS 66062. Click the link in our bio for more info. This is ridiculous! #Transportation #Lenexa, KS. It can appear that your package isn't moving, but it's actually in transit to the next location where it will be scanned and . LeeAnn was very friendly and helpful and made my shipping experience so fast and easy! @FedEx @dennyhamlin Wish one of those vehicles were delivering my package. All rights reserved. *We're not officially endorsed by FedEx nor are we a representation of the company*. This is unacceptable! This package was supposed to be here last Wednesday customer service line is inconsistent at best and no email contact. OLATHE, Kan. A spokesperson has confirmed to FOX4 that a FedEx distribution center in Olathe is the center of Johnson Countys first workplace coronavirus outbreak. You might be underestimating your value. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. FedEx Corporation, 22525 W 167th St, Olathe, KS, Mailing - MapQuest The process was great! Don't submit then quit. Federal Express or FedEx is an American multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. LeeAnn was outstanding. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Vestiges of it remain in play, with large portions of the FedEx Ground deliveries still being handled by contractor drivers, but most of the old single-driver territories have been homologated together into large blocs under a larger contractor that hires and fires drivers.

St Barnabas Cafeteria Hours, Articles F