When they first started hearing on Monday that Tristan made out with Jordyn, no one really believed it, one source said. Jordyn Woods, 23, spoke out again about the Tristan Thompson ordeal that took place nearly two years ago in a new interview with Natalie Manuel Lee on her YouTube show Now With Natalie. personality and the basketball player were a fun couple with great chemistry., Woods, who was previously linked to NBA player Devin Booker, shared a cryptic message about love via Twitter on February 17, hours before she and Thompson hooked up: I could love you and still cut you tf off., Credit: David Liam Kyle/NBAE via Getty Images; Michael Bezjian/Getty Images. They are focused on the kids, and moving forward, the source explained. "It was a lot for everyone, my family, other families, friends, and not in a million years have I had a negative intention to do something bad to anyone I love. She looked comfortable in an oversize jacket and a short gray dress. A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods). Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. The ladies mouthed the words 'find your own man' as they took a heartbroken Khloe on a girls' trip in the wake of Tristan . It was disgusting. But it really seems she is able to see what everyone else has been seeing for so long that she was always too good for Tristan, the insider said. We have to accept that some people are really f up and its not our job to heal them, another slide read. While showing off her home on the Aug. 18 episode of MTV's newly revived Cribs, Jordyn Woods, 23, ended up discussing cancel culture. Jordyn Woods Cries & Reveals Why She Kissed Tristan Thompson | Hollywoodlife 621,623 views Mar 1, 2019 Jordyn Woods reveals her side of the cheating scandal with Tristan Thompson. Jordyn has moved on from the situation and appears to be doing just fine all this time later. Im not a home-wrecker.. Though she has not had the opportunity to talk to Kardashian face-to-face, Woods also said that she did as much apologizing as she could do with Kardashian via text and over the phone. Jordyn Woods denies that she slept with Tristan Thompson, but says she takes responsibility for placing herself in a position that has cost her a relationship with the Kardashian/Jenner family. ", "A lot can happen in one year, a lot," she said. Now, she says she realizes that she should have never been there. Khloe Kardashians Health: Her Melanoma Diagnosis & How Shes Doing Now, Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson's Cutest Couple Pics, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Jordyn Woods Says She's In The 'Best Shape' Of Her Life During Sexy Workout With Karl-Anthony Towns, Khloe Kardashian Admits She Forgives Jordyn Woods After Cheating Scandal: I Have 'No Grudge', Jordyn Woods Stuns In Sexy Cut-Out Black Set For Date Night With BF Karl-Anthony Towns, Khloe Kardashians Health: Her Melanoma Diagnosis & How Shes Doing Now, Mark Wahlberg Took a Gamble on His Familys Fresh Start & It's Paying Off, What Is the STAR Interview Method? In the first, Koko shares, The worst pain is getting hurt by a person you explained your pain too. The next Story says, Somebody needs to hear this That betrayal was your blessing! Then, If they ask you about me, tell them: She was the only person that loved me with honesty and I broke her. Finally, Khloe shared a close-up image of a cartoon with a tear coming down her face. But Jordyn is not to be blamed for the breakup of my family. Related: After opening a package of t-shirts that had the phrases, Oh, s**t Ive been canceled, and Please dont cancel me, written on them, Jordyn shared her thoughts on cancel culture. He was like, I cant stop thinking about you and what a mess Ive caused. Hes doing this to get a reaction out of me. Thats not news to [Khlo], a source explained. Jordyn Woods threw shade at Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian while announcing a new show on BET. Why are you lying @jordynwoods ?? Kardashian hasnt been silent on the whole ordeal, sharing mysterious Instagram Stories about pain and betrayal and tweeting to her fans to be kind.. Kardashian and Thompson, who had become parents to their daughter True less than a year before, officially parted ways for a . Until then remember to be kind to one another. Amy is breaking down the scoop. .css-4xjy6g{display:block;font-family:RundDisplay,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:0.01em;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-4xjy6g:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.9375rem;margin-top:1.25rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:1.25rem;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.625rem;line-height:1.2;}}Tonight's Met Gala Theme, Explained, Lizzo Talks About Being Heckled at the Met Gala, Padma Lakshmi Shuts Down Instagram Trolls, Sophie Turner Speaks Out on Accidental Insta Post, A Look at Katy and Orlandos Entire Relationship, Joshua and Jodies Relationship Is So Dreamy, You Aren't Ready for Cardi B's Chanel Heels, Taylor Deleted an Insta Reel About Joe., A Full Timeline of This Ariana/Tom/Raquel Scandal, Ariana Madix's Reaction to a Scandoval Joke Is , Met Gala Celebs and the Art They Were Inspired By. I feel like call her or talk to her in person, she told Kim at the time. I didnt even know how to feel., The stunning beauty later revealed that acceptance, responsibility and accountability were some of the ways she was able to own her part in the matter without carrying shame. In February 2019, reports surfaced that Woods, then Kylie Jenner 's longtime. A source previously told US Weekly, Khlo is completely devastated. Jordyn Woods is at the center of Tristan Thompson 's . One month after the news broke, Jordyn appeared on Red Table Talk and spoke about the incident, while admitting that she kissed Tristan. #JordynWoods #TristanThompson #RedTableTalkIts about to go down! [Jordyn is] obviously mortified by the trailer, and her mom is upset about it too, but they expected it., Kris broke her silence on the cheating scandal during an appearance on On Air With Ryan Seacrest. Woods was a big part of the show, "Life of Kylie.". Khlo is completely devastated, a source exclusively revealed to Us after the cheating scandal broke. That night, the NBA star was seen getting cozy with Jordyn. This is not the first time that Thompson has betrayed Kardashian. Kardashian shared her thoughts about the situation via Twitter on February 20, liking a comment from a user that wrote, @khloekardashian dont let anyone ever say this is your fault! Tristaninitially denied the infidelity rumors two days later via Twitter in a since-deleted post, writing, FAKE NEWS., However, an insider told US Weekly that after the Cleveland Cavaliers player was confronted, he admitted to it.". Woods was friends with Kylie Jenner, the half sister of Thompsons baby mama Khloe Kardashian, but not anymore. However, Woods said Thompson did later kiss her on the lips to say goodbye. As for Woods, shes reportedly moved out of Jenners guest house, where shes been living since 2017, and back into her mothers home. Hes been hooking up with other girls, and whenever hes out, hes had Instagram models around him., The Revenge Body host implied via an Instagram Story that she wanted Thompson to fight harder for their relationship. Jordyn Woods is continuing to move forward beyond her headline-making scandal with Tristan Thompson last year. "Im a rollercoaster of emotions & have said things I shouldnt have, she tweeted. BTW, You ARE the reason my family broke up! But the family feels that she is mostly upset that she got caught.. That night, the NBA star was seen getting cozy with Jordyn. The basketball player made headlines on February 19 after he was caught cheating on the reality star with her sister Kylie Jenners best friend Jordyn Woods. Believe it gets better.. Jordyn Woods opened up to Jada Pinkett Smith about her alleged affair with Tristan Thompson, the boyfriend of family friend Khloe Kardashian and father of his and Kardashian's daughter, True. Hi Guys! She said she was sitting on the arm of a chair Thompson was seated in with her legs dangling on his legs. He is a sick man and if its true, then she is a terrible woman, both terrible people that do not deserve your love. I just feel like were bigger than this, were better than this. Khlo is doing okay. You take everything you think you know for a whole decade, the people you think you know, the life you think you know, everything that you've grown up doing and you take it all away from someone. Put a Ring On It! This is out of character for Jordyn and no one expected this to happen.. The Wilhelmina models massage video further solidified the idea for those fans who preferred Woods over the Kylie Cosmetics founder. Model . He actually denied, too, and has had no explanation since as to why it happened, the source adds. Put a Ring On It! The last thing I wanted to do is be that person either said Woods. A second insider put it more bluntly: Kim is adamant about cutting her out. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. And they were told it was true., RELATED VIDEO: Jordyn Woods Breaks Silence Amid Tristan Thompson Cheating Scandal: Its Been Real. Thank you Thank you! Khlo headed to church with Kourtney, Kendall and Kims husband, Kanye West, as the scandal continued to make headlines. If youre going to try and save yourself by going public, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME PRIVATELY TO APOLOGIZE FIRST, at least be HONEST about your story. "I remember just sitting in a very dark place. I had my family to talk to, I had you to talk to, but I just felt like I had no one. Someone whom I love & treat like a little sister. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. In February 2019, reports surfaced that Woods, then Kylie Jenner's longtime best friend, had hooked up with Tristan Thompson, the father of Khlo Kardashian's child True. I feel like people in this generation lack accountability and when you can't accept what you've done or you can't accept that, then you can't heal from. Credit: Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images; E! It was a kiss on the lips. Hollyscoop brings you the latest entertainment news and breaks down what's happening with the celebrities everyone is obsessing over! "But just acceptance and accountability and responsibility. You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. First of all, I pray about it, the momager told Ryan Seacrest. She conceded that the way she was sitting might have been perceived as inappropriate, but said there was never anything intimate.. Kardashian and Thompson attended Woods 21st birthday party in Los Angeles in September 2018. In April 2018, the NBA star was caught cheating on the businesswoman with multiple women, just days before she gave birth to their first child together, daughter True. It all air. Why is Judy Woodruff leaving PBS NewsHour? Jordyn Woods Shares The Truth | Jordyn Woods comes to The Red Table for an emotional first interview about the public scandal involving NBA Star Tristan Thompson, the father of Khloe. In February, a Woods family friend told PEOPLE that the model has done her best to move forward after the scandal. In April 2018, the NBA star was caught cheating on the businesswoman with multiple women, just days before she gave birth to their first child together, daughter True. Heres How It Can Help You Nab Your Next Job. She deserves so much better.. ", Associate Editor, Human Interest - PEOPLE. One of them read, Somebody needs to hear this.That betrayal was your blessing!! This has been an awful week & I know everyone is sick of hearing about it all (as am I). You always denied it and said you loved me more, but I guess now we know., More details began to emerge as the cheating scandal played out on an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Khloe, who was pregnant with True at the time, later broke up with Tristan over the scandal, and the same incident ended Jordans years-long friendship with Kylie Jenner and the rest of the Kardashians. "Tristan will always be in our lives one way or another. GMA lovers TJ Holmes & Amy Robach flee to Miami for New Year's Eve getaway as he files for divorce from wife Marilee, Teen Mom Leah Messer shares cryptic quote about 'amazing & awful' life after mysterious split from fiance Jaylan Mobley, Little Couple fans are divided after Dr Jen Arnold & Bill Klein treat daughter Zoey, 11, to $1K toy, Nick Cannon 'likes to spread his seed like Genghis Khan' says astrologer as TV host welcomes his 12th child, American Pickers' Mike Wolfe reveals he's 'excited' to begin his 'next project' on break from Discovery reality show. "Over months, and losing everything I thought I knew and gaining so much knowledge, you just can only be happy. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. After Woods announced that she was set to appear on Jada Pinkett Smiths Facebook Watch series, Red Table Talk, a source told Us, Its a little shocking she chose to speak to Jada before sincerely apologizing. Amid the scandal, the basketball player was spotted having dinner with a mystery woman at Carbone in New York City. An insider told Us that reports about Woods and Thompson being involved prior to their party hookup are not true, noting that it was the first time something happened between the pair. Sep 28, 2020. I love you! I dont know if I could have handled it if it did say positive at the moment. Tristan has been continuing to go out and has been partying with friends, the insider said. After Kylie saw the video of the two on social media she asked her sisters to stop the mess. The 21-year-old and best friend to Kylie Jenner joined Smith on her Facebook show, Red Table Talk in an emotional interview. But you didnt, the quote shared on her account read. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. Tristan Thompson has made Khloe the talk of the town since 2016. Here are some of the hottest . The pair was later seen entering and leaving a hotel together. Khlo is so upset and hurt and Malika is taking on the role of the angrier one.. Just FYI, Jordyn seems to be doing better than ever in both her professional and personal life, and she just went Instagram official with her boyfriend, Karl-Anthony Towns! I wouldn't respond to anyone. Kylie Jenner's former BFF seemingly addressed her falling-out with the Kardashian family on the Aug. 18 episode of 'Cribs'. Published on February 23, 2019 04:30 PM. Two months after the scandal, an insider told Us that the NBA star was back to his professional athlete lifestyle. So several family members reached out to people they believed had been at the party. Jenner's longtime . Khloe Kardashians Health: Her Melanoma Diagnosis & How Shes Doing Now, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Jordyn Woods & Rumored BF Karl-Anthony Towns' 'Close Bond' Revealed Amid Tropical Getaway, Karl-Anthony Towns: 5 Things To Know About NBA Star Dating Jordyn Woods, Jordyn Woods & Rumored NBA BF Karl Anthony Towns Pack On The PDA At Her Birthday Party, Khloe Kardashians Health: Her Melanoma Diagnosis & How Shes Doing Now, Mark Wahlberg Took a Gamble on His Familys Fresh Start & It's Paying Off, What Is the STAR Interview Method? Khloe, on the other hand, eventually forgave Jordyn. Emma Mcintyre / Getty Images for SECNDNTURE Jordyn Woods Opens Up About Tristan Thompson and the Kardashians: I Didnt Even Know How to Feel, Keeping Up With the Kardashians Is O-V-E-R, Kourtney Kardashian Defends Addison Rae Friendship, Tristan Thompson/Khlo Kardashian/Jordyn Woods cheating scandal, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, Jordyn Woods has opened up about the always exhausting. I really do. But Jordyn is not to be blamed for the breakup of my family. Scroll down to find out more about Thompsons latest cheating scandal, including when Kardashian confronted him and ended their relationship! This is grown woman mess on another level, says Woods early in the video, before explaining her side of the story. Jordyn Woods said in a new episode of "MTV Cribs" that God is "the only person who can cancel you." "They tried it already, I've already been in that position," Woods said of people "canceling" her. Woods . The model and best friend to Kylie Jenner addressed the cheating rumors that have been swirling since last month. Us exclusively broke down the timeline of the phone calls between the Kardashian-Jenners, Woods and their friends after the hookup. What makes this situation worse is that it turned out Tristan was cheating while Khloe was pregnant. Jordyn Woods is Kylie Jenner's best friend and allegedly got too close to Khlo Kardashian's NBA star boyfriend, Tristan Thompson. Jordyn acted very distraught. Previously, Thompson had cheated on Kardashian mere days before she gave birth to their daughter. "I'm not happy that people were hurt and people had to go through what they went through," she said. The 21-year-old and best friend to Kylie Jenner joined Smith on her Facebook show, "Red Table Talk" in an emotional interview. The basketball player made headlines on February 19 after he was caught cheating on the. . And while doing so, she seemingly threw shade and addressed her falling-out with Khloe Kardashian, 37, after her cheating scandal with Tristan Thompson, 30. Frankly, she still isnt apologizing!, Woods broke her silence on her hookup with Thompson on Red Table Talk, admitting that he kissed her as she was leaving the party. The model, 22, visited SKINIC in Beverly Hills for a lymphatic drainage massage on Friday, August 7, and the clinic shared a video of her experience via Instagram. I take full responsibility for that, said Woods. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. Suffering is done in silence, end it with speaking up. This was Tristans fault.. Jordyn went through a ton of public shaming and bullying, and she was ousted from the . Added the insider: It will be hard for Kylie to lose Jordyn because shes her best friend. Us Weekly confirmed on Wednesday, August 5, that the couple got back together after splitting for more than a year over the incident. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Subscribe to get to know me and follow my life journey. And while Woods has moved on from her fallout with the Kardashians, she still has regrets about what transpired. See Which Stars Have Gotten Engaged in 2023, Taylor Swift Sings About 'Falling Back in Love' on New Duet After Split, Meghan King Wears 'Fk You' Sweatshirt to Kids School, Jim Edmonds Reacts, Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods Friendship Through the Years, Everything That Has Happened to Kylie Jenner Since Jordyn Scandal. Hes just a cheater and doesnt care about anyone besides himself, his wants and his needs in the moment, explained the insider. Things happen. A source exclusively told Us that the pair were all over each other as partygoers were told not to snap cellphone photos. Im a rollercoaster of emotions & have said things I shouldnt have, she tweeted. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first, In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies. I wouldn't say I'm happy something like that happened, but I'm happy I was able to become who I am today. The couple weathered their first public scandal last April when photos and videos surfaced of Thompson getting close to other women just days before Kardashian gave birth to their daughter. A source told Us that Kylie initially defended her BFF, but later felt conflicted about the situation. Asource toldUS Weekly, that the model feels terrible and her world has been rocked after being cut out of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Credit: Lilly Lawrence/Getty Images; Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images; John Lamparski/Getty Images, Us confirmed that Woods had once hooked up with Khlos ex James Harden. And while doing so, she seemingly threw shade and addressed. In the clip, Woods lays face down on a massage table while a masseuse rubs down her butt and legs. On Friday, March 1, fans sat with a baited breath to see . Jordyn Woods opened up to Jada Pinkett Smith about her alleged affair with Tristan Thompson, the boyfriend of family friend Khloe Kardashian and father of his and Kardashians daughter, True. A mutual friend reportedly told Khloe Kardashian about her NBA beaus alleged actions and she ended their relationship. Jordyn Woods trended on Twitter on Saturday, August 8, after she bared her butt while getting a massage just one day after her ex-BFF, Kylie Jenner, made headlines for showing off her curves in the WAP music video. She added, "I'm not happy that people were hurt and people had to go through what they went through "I wouldn't say I'm happy something like that happened, but I'm happy I was able to become who I am today. I was hoping for better for my daughter and myself, Khlo told Scott Disick. | By Red Table Talk | Facebook Log In Forgot Account? Woods will apparently go on Jada Pinkett Smith's Red Table Talk to tell her side of the story with Thompson. Woods bare booty video comes one day after Jenner, 22, made a surprise cameo in Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallions music video, WAP. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star showed off her cleavage and backside in a leopard-print bodysuit with a matching cape, gloves and boots. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. More footage came out afterward that featured the basketball player kissing two women at a hookah lounge in D.C. in October. Then Hollywood Unlockeds Lee called Pippen to break the news of the tryst, prompting the Real Housewives of Miami alum to call Kim and Kourtney. Horrifying video of girl after delivery driver smashed into her When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Im not happy that people were hurt and people had to go through what they went through, Jordyn said. She and Tristan made headline news in February 2019 when word got out about them kissing at a house party while he was still with Khloe Kardashian, 36. Jordyn Woods has made the first step to rebuild her friendship with Kylie Jenner - a week after admitting she'd lied to Kylie and Khloe Kardashian over the Tristan Thompson cheating claims. Kim, 42, brought son Saint to the Crypto.com Arena and the 7-year-old sported a jersey with Thompson's new number. I was just hoping for a better outcome. ", Credit: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic; Paras Griffin/Getty Images for E11EVEN Miami and Bootsy Bellows, The former Kocktails With Khlo host liked a tweet about Woods that read, She slept with Khlos baby daddy, and they havent even publicly said ONE bad thing about her, just unfollowed her, so how is that the Kardashians fault. I find that, you know, just the spiritual side of me has to kick in because otherwise, you know, I feel like I wouldnt survive., She continued: As challenging as some of these situations are, I think that because [my kids] have one another and they try to make really good decisions, that theyre gonna come out the other side with a lot of clarity and a lot of honesty and do what they feel like is the right thing. Khlo is so upset and hurt and Malika is taking on the role of the angrier one. Jordyn Woods reveals her side of the cheating scandal with Tristan Thompson. "Jordyn was shocked when the family did find out and confronted her," a source tells PEOPLE, Associate Editor, Human Interest - PEOPLE. Welcome to my YouTube channel. So its clear, I was right every time that I told you that I loved you more. Is Jordyn Woods throwing shade? [3] [5] She has two brothers named John Jr. and Joshua, and a sister named Jodie. In a video on Tuesday, he explained that there was an eyewitness -one of his writers at the house. He seemed to mind the drama, but didnt act like he regretted hooking up with Jordyn. Jordyn Woods held nothing back when it came to her talking about the situation with Tristan Thompson that changed her life forever. I felt like I had no one, she admitted. The fallout was imminent as Jordyns friendship with BFF Kylie Jenner pretty much ended and Tristan & Khloe split up shortly after. Interestingly, Jenner actually was set to defend Woods at first for hooking up with the serial cheater. .more. Theres a lot going on right now. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Stephane Cardinale - Corbis via Getty Images, joined Smith on her Facebook show, Red Table Talk, cheated on Kardashian mere days before she gave birth to their daughter. OG Keeping Up With The Kardashians fans will remember the days of Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods being BFFs. Tristan Thompsons latest betrayal against his girlfriend, Khlo Kardashian, hit too close to home. Dont let shame keep you from asking for the support you want. Thompson seemed to deny the infidelity via Twitter on February 19 in a since-deleted post, writing, FAKE NEWS., Credit: Courtesy Hollywood Unlocked/Instagram. Jordyn no longer appears to be in touch with the Kardashians, and she opened up about how hard the experience was during an interview with Natalie Manuel Lee. Following the scandal, Khloe proceeded to end her relationship with Tristan, as well as with Jordyn, with the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan following suit. "You take everything you think you know for a whole decade, the people you think you know, the life you think you know, everything that you've grown up doing and you take it all away from someone. When alcohol is involved, people make dumb moves and get caught up in the moment, she said, before admitting that she thought to herself, that didnt happen., Woods told Smith she can take responsibility and say, I shouldnt be doing that.. He just kissed me, she said. 7.1M views 3 years ago #JordynWoods #KylieJenner #KUWTK Khlo finally expresses her anger about Tristan & Jordyn's cheating scandal during a girls' trip and Kylie is put in a difficult position. Woods was a big part of the show, Life of Kylie. Woods will apparently go on Jada Pinkett Smiths Red Table Talk to tell her side of the story with Thompson. "I deleted everything off of my phone. Credit: Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty Images. If youre going to try and save yourself by going public, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME PRIVATELY TO APOLOGIZE FIRST, at least be HONEST about your story. "You can't hold on to what you could have or should have done, you just have to accept what actually happened and then you can let it go," Jordyn Woods said. On February 17, Tristan hosted a party after hanging out with Drake at SHOREbar in Santa Monica. The state of Woods relationship with the famous family remains up in the air in the wake of the infidelity. Following Woods' Red Table Talk, Khloe, and her pal, Malika Haqq, were seen singing to Niveas, Dont Mess With My Man, on a Keeping Up with the Kardashians episode. If youre going to try and save yourself by going public, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME PRIVATELY TO APOLOGIZE FIRST, at least be HONEST about your story. On Saturday, Kardashian posted a series of cryptic quotes on her Instagram Stories about how difficult times are only temporary. If there's no babies and st goes down, like . Woods was lying down and only wearing a skin-toned thong for the treatment. People have even dehumanized her Its not fair that she has to deal with this either. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! The pair had been best friends since 2012 and even lived together in the makeup mogul's home up until the scandal hit. After hanging out with Drake at SHOREbar in Santa Monica, Thompson hosted an afterparty and was spotted getting cozy with Woods. Jordyn Woods opened up in a new interview about the "shame" she felt after her hookup with Khloe Kardashian 's then-boyfriend Tristan Thompson made headlines in February 2019.

Mackenzie Scott Bezos Email Address, Surprise, Arizona Shooting, Articles J